exec order to control guns

exec order to control guns

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Like the pres election, most would favor...what say you?
ohmy

New Hope, VA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Don't think he can use exective order to by past congress and the constituion. liberal will kiss his a** or other things you mention the presidental eletion what do you mean? most would favor? he won 332 eletoral votes and over 50 per cent of the popular vote that don't mean the people that didn't vote for him will stand still and let him rape the constitution and take our 2nd amendment right away. I don't think most people would favor this movement to take guns. New York, Chicago, and Calif. have some of the toughest gun laws on the books and look at their murder rates only the bad people have guns in these places and they do petty much what they want. YOU'LL have a bright and sparkley day now
Not safe

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Jan 11, 2013
What about mental incompetent people owning guns and living 20 feet from a bus stop.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2013
NY now requires background checks to buy bullets...
Iddoits

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Well hell anyone can go to the Tazewell flea market and buy a gun with know checks,what the hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long marriage question 13 hr Bruce 17
Roy Vance 13 hr The one that knows 3
Jon Cline 14 hr Pretty sad 2
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) Sun KAltizer 20
Henry from the Cave Sun concerned 1
hottest guy in tazewell?? (Apr '15) Sun Trashcollector 24
Whitley a snitch .....watch out Sun Disgrace 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance