shutdafukup

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

ya hes a awesome dude n theres to many people asking bout him so dont worry bout him
Wondering

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Well if he is so AWESOME as you say...WHY WOULD YOU CARE WHO IS ASKING ABOUT HIM??? THIS IS A FORUM I CAN ASK ABOUT ANYONE I CHOOSE TO AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!
wiki wiki wa wa

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Wondering wrote:
Well if he is so AWESOME as you say...WHY WOULD YOU CARE WHO IS ASKING ABOUT HIM??? THIS IS A FORUM I CAN ASK ABOUT ANYONE I CHOOSE TO AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN DONT READ IT!!!!!!!!!!
He is a thief. Will be meeting bubba in prison soon.
Whatever

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

shutdafukup wrote:
ya hes a awesome dude n theres to many people asking bout him so dont worry bout him
BOOHOO...get over it!!!!! People that know him can say "ALOT" of things, but "AWESOME" isent one of them...!!!
One of the gang

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Cody ain't a thief, punk. I've known him my whole life and he ain't stole. If you're talkin about what that punk Chauncy did, don't throw Cody's name in it cause he didn't go in anyone's house.
codys cuz

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

hey im cody gradys cousin and yall need to just shut up alright he is awesome and he isnt a thief...he is many other things but he isnt a thief now just shut up and leave him alone
WHAT

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

How can you say he isent a THEIF..when you can look him up on the COURT CASE FILES for Tazewell County Circuit Court and that tells you that he is very well a THEIF..and the people he stole from was the AWESOME people that didnt deserve what he did..!!!!!!!! But im not his judge, everyone makes mistakes, but when you come on here acting like he is so great and just perfect when you know and so does everyone else that he is far from the person you have described!!!!
CHA CHING

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

His "cuz" was probably in on everything with him. Bubba will turn his attention to "cuz" after he's done with the thief.
One of the gang

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Hey, "WHAT", cody did NOT go in those peoples houses, you don't know the whole story, just what you hear and see online. Cody hasn't had shit growin up, he knows the value of a dollor and is enough of a man to not steal from you...Unless it's cigarettes but that's just cigarettes.
One of the gang

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

To the person who made this post: I've known Cody personally since I was 8 or 9. My opinion might be a lil biast because I know what he's been through and everything but since everyone else who does NOT know him personally is running their mouths, I'm putting my 2 cents in. Cody Grady, he's a great guy, always trying to help others out when he can. Always down to have a good time and to be the life of the party lol. He can be an asshole from time to time but he'll have your back when you need it. He's a fighter, but only if you disrespect him. He's smarter than people think he is. He's had a hard life so he does what he can to survive, but he's not a thief...He'll sell his own shit before he'll steal. Overall, Cody is one of the few people in tazewell that's worth respecting.
WHAT

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

One of the gang wrote:
Hey, "WHAT", cody did NOT go in those peoples houses, you don't know the whole story, just what you hear and see online. Cody hasn't had shit growin up, he knows the value of a dollor and is enough of a man to not steal from you...Unless it's cigarettes but that's just cigarettes.
I understand that you say Cody didnt have great life growing up..but did that give him or anyone else the right to hurt and scar families that didnt even know him and had nothing to do with his childhood..??? Why was his name and one others in the paper for going into these peoples houses?? I know for a FACT that there were eye witness to his stealing the paper said that..and if he knows the value of dollar why would he go into someones home and steal them blind when those people worked hard for there belongings somthing CODY knows NOTHING about..he wouldnt be setting in jail right now if he wasent guilty for his actions..i just pray that he families affected by this can get past it and move on while the court system takes CODY and whoever else was invovled in these acts off the streets for quite sometime!!!
One of the gang

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Oh, so because the paper says so, it's true? You're ignorant. There are few people who know exactly what happened and who did what and you're not one of those people.
someone who knows

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

CHA CHING wrote:
His "cuz" was probably in on everything with him. Bubba will turn his attention to "cuz" after he's done with the thief.
you know what no i wasnt with him thank you because i was pregnant at the time and working my a** off and yea i am a chick and if you have a problem with that then ill come kick you a**. just because a piece of paper says something dont mean its true cody is a great guy he gave me a place to stay when i had no where else ok he dont steal that was all chauncy and personal chauncy needs to man up and take the blame but he is just a pu**y and wont so back the fuck off my cuz and you know what bubba can come find me all he wants because he wont get s**t from me or cody, all he will get is losing his d**k
snowy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

I tell ya what i havent seen cody recently but i knw damn well he gas had a rough life. My family and i helped cody threw some rough times. He may not be the most amazing guy u have ever met but guess what nobody is perfect and everybody makes mistakes and learn from them. He has had my back plenty of times. But i guarantee that most off yall wouldnt say shit to his face
I could pretty much bet on tht so the best thing u can do is keep shit to urself bc nobody wants to hear ur bullshit sense yall are all so perfect and think u have the right to judge someone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Tazewell Forum right now

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police officers and divorce (Oct '13) 5 hr nibody 101
Who will get your vote 6 hr both parties suck 12
I love you always (Jul '13) 6 hr leona lewis 486
looks like Ben Chafin kicked Hyme's Rear End 8 hr Just Thinking 5
jonathan jones 21 hr pills soup me up 2
Single Good God Fearing Women Aug 17 Good God Fearing ... 4
47 people charged in Tazewell Co. drug probe (Jun '12) Aug 17 Just talk 5
•••
•••