Curious

Tazewell, VA

#1 Jun 8, 2010
I heard that he's a skanky ass child molester who cons children into coming into his home with the fact he has every game system known to man..he then proceeds to give them hard liquor and xanax's until they pass out..then they wake up the next morning in his bed. I've also heard that the cops are finally coming down on him..From what I hear its been going on for awhile..Opinions?
where

Princeton, WV

#2 Jun 8, 2010
Curious wrote:
I heard that he's a skanky ass child molester who cons children into coming into his home with the fact he has every game system known to man..he then proceeds to give them hard liquor and xanax's until they pass out..then they wake up the next morning in his bed. I've also heard that the cops are finally coming down on him..From what I hear its been going on for awhile..Opinions?
Where is he from? Does he live in Tazewell or Bluefield?
really

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2010
I know quite a few ppl that hangs out with him that are only teenagers. I know him too he's always appeared to me to be gay. I had no idea.
oh my my

Madison, TN

#4 Jun 21, 2010
he is the one that lives in tazewell va not bluefield
blake

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Jun 23, 2010
look me and my whole family have known brian forever and yes people try to say hes like that but hes not hes a hard worker who like company ive staid at his house a million times and never saw him try anything with anyone he just chills and talks he dont push anyone to do anything so yall f##kers get ur facts straight and the boy who got the law involved with that robbed his house b4 he was ever acussed of it
Dwayne

Tazewell, VA

#6 Jul 2, 2010
blake wrote:
look me and my whole family have known brian forever and yes people try to say hes like that but hes not hes a hard worker who like company ive staid at his house a million times and never saw him try anything with anyone he just chills and talks he dont push anyone to do anything so yall f##kers get ur facts straight and the boy who got the law involved with that robbed his house b4 he was ever acussed of it
Matt's a little bitch man. I fucked up yes, but if that shit goes to court I'm going to be there to take Brians back. Matt sat in the fucking cell while he wrote out the statement and LAUGHED asking me "what should I write next, what should I write next?" I've not been nearly perfect in my life but I'll be damned if I'm going to let someone innocent go to jail for something he didn't do. Matt's got his day coming. But I put it on everything..Brian's not got shit to worry about, cause I know it's bullshit and IF it goes as far as Matt is hoping, it wont go any farther.
tellthetruth

Tazewell, VA

#7 Aug 3, 2010
Dwayne, its interesting that you are so innocent but you were sitting in the cell too!!!!!!
antigypsie

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Is he part of the princeton paving gypsies?
MATT ELSWICK

Cedar Bluff, VA

#9 Aug 13, 2010
Hey any of yall that wanna be tough and take up for him and talk shit about me then I live at 575 Pleasant Hill Church Road Tazewell, VA...Come and let me show you how I do it...I'm tired of all the bullshit that's going on since I got out...So lets get some shit straight...
Anonymous

Tazewell, VA

#10 Oct 15, 2010
WTF i kno brian he would never f***en do sumthing like that i have been over to his house alot he is someone you can go to wen you aint got no where else to go so people talk sh*t cause you are all wrong f***en losers get a life
french

Tazewell, VA

#11 Oct 18, 2010
people like to run their mouth do they not work or have a life i have knowin dillow for years he just trys to help people that aint got any one their for them he wouldnt do amy thing to any one
Anonymous

Tazewell, VA

#12 Oct 19, 2010
im with you on that one
jimmychonga
#13 May 29, 2012
dont forget its not the bluefield one thats my dad lol idk that brian it sucks they have the same name bc i hear alot of wierd shit about the other one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dominica browning (Sep '16) 8 hr jamesandthepeach 8
Bishop Road Work 12 hr ruhroh 3
Town decals 13 hr We will see 31
Hey girl 23 hr Sandy 2
Horne girl 23 hr Sandy 2
nice lady to go out for dinner Tue Suggestion 6
Next Bulldog Football Coach Mar 27 Hats 103

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance