What ever happend to him??
BrownEyedBombshe ll

Tazewell, VA

#2 Aug 5, 2010
he married rosemary wimmer
Nevaeh

United States

#3 Aug 5, 2010
are you sure we are talking about to the same robert lowe? the one im talking about is still married to angie.
BrownEyedBombshe ll

Tazewell, VA

#4 Aug 5, 2010
Is he living over in Thompson Valley???
Nevaeh

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2010
idk where he is thats why i was asking what ever happend to him. last i heard, which wasnt too long ago, he was still married to angie and was also in and out of jail a couple times.
curious

United States

#6 Aug 8, 2010
does anyone else know anything about Robert? is he really married again? or is there more than one Robert Lowe??
its me

Bandy, VA

#7 Aug 9, 2010
There are more than 1. I know there are 3 for sure maybe 4. The one mentioned to be married to Rosie is 1 and he has a son named after him. The one mentioned that was married to Angie, He was from the Cove area. I think his dad was also Robert.
curious

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2010
hmm no. the one im referring to that was/is married to angie has two sons, not named Robert and his dad is Alvis Lowe.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 14, 2010
i wuz in tazewell co jail with a robert lowe back in feb and march. this one had a sister who had been in and out of trouble a lil bit but if this is the same one he's still around and he's a pretty good guy...
old friend

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 14, 2010
yeap wildchild that is the one im referring to. do you know where he is as of now? ive been trying to get a hold of his family but cant seem to find anyone any where lol. im an old friend of his.
get er done

North Tazewell, VA

#11 Jan 15, 2012
waca
fiance

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Apr 23, 2012
Rob is no longer with Angie. We've been together for almost 5yrs now & have a 1yr old son together. That makes 3 boys now for Rob. Rob is doing great & is very happy right now. Yeah back then he did go to jail a couple of times but it was over something stupid. These days you wouldnt find him there. We love our privacy so there's not alot i'm gonna put out there nor would he. Where both curious as to who this old friend is thats looking for him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School Colors 5 hr BigFan 21
Is 0-10 a realistic goal for the Bullfrogs? 5 hr BigFan 6
Beingwhatched Fri always 20
jonathan jones Fri wow 4
Emilee. Fri Wonderingwhysheis... 1
Minnie Fri question 8
Do you remember this story? Fri catdog94 4
•••
•••
Tazewell Dating