#2 Jan 19, 2012
daman wrote:
well 1 word B---h
does any1 know her man she trouble
Which Jessica you are talking about?
evry1 knows

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Apr 24, 2012
Only one it can be the one thats from Bastian.
yeayea

Charlottesville, VA

#4 May 31, 2012
HAHA she was in last weeks crime times!!!
JDub

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2012
Y is that everyone feels the need to get on here and talk about everyone y can't ppl leave each other alone .. and mind ur own business I'm sure she isn't on here talkin about yall .. but I'm sure if u weren't hiding behind fake ass names she'd be at ur door knock cause she is a firecracker
carenot

United States

#6 Sep 2, 2012
Maybe maybe not u must be a guy gettin a piece if u spend momey on her. LoL
Confused

North Tazewell, VA

#7 Sep 2, 2012
What was the reason for "carenot"'s comment?
why

United States

#8 Sep 7, 2012
Whats not to understand? Carenot stating maybe she would or not be at anyones door knocking and sounds like maybe that person knows how she rolls.
quesoman

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Sep 8, 2012
She is pure trash dont have nutttin to do wit her man. trust in dat.
carenot

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2012
Wise man u got that rite.
Nicole

Blacksburg, VA

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Crazy you put her first and last name on here but you won't put your name here. Im sure I can find probably all of you in the crime time atleast once too. And talking about pure trash, it's posting on here instead of leaving shit alone.
maybrite

United States

#12 Sep 28, 2012
If you dont want ppl to think shitty things about you dont do shitty things. Ashame this is what these forums r designed for but ppl gonna talk no matter what. That is life either shrug it off or learn from it or not.
For your Info

Harrisonburg, VA

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Nah she want knock on your door believe me she aint all that i called her bluff she want roll at all maybe with your husband if she catches your back turned she aint no firecracker she trouble
wow12

Baltimore, MD

#14 Oct 31, 2012
quesoman wrote:
She is pure trash dont have nutttin to do wit her man. trust in dat.
So what did she do to be pure trash?
wow12

Baltimore, MD

#15 Oct 31, 2012
For your Info wrote:
Nah she want knock on your door believe me she aint all that i called her bluff she want roll at all maybe with your husband if she catches your back turned she aint no firecracker she trouble
What did she sleep with your husband the reason why u say u called her bluff? Or did u try to fuck her and she dissed u? And what kind of trouble ia she suppose to be? If u going to talk then say whats really going on or happened!
wow12

Baltimore, MD

#16 Oct 31, 2012
JDub wrote:
Y is that everyone feels the need to get on here and talk about everyone y can't ppl leave each other alone .. and mind ur own business I'm sure she isn't on here talkin about yall .. but I'm sure if u weren't hiding behind fake ass names she'd be at ur door knock cause she is a firecracker
How in the hell u know that she is a firecracker? U must have tried her before or hang around her.?. If u gping to tell it tell whats really going on....dammit man!
kharma

Washington, DC

#17 Nov 3, 2012
She is worthless I have never said I was better then anyone but she l
Honestly is one of those girls who u know is trouble from the get eo ya best bet is to go
anybody

North Tazewell, VA

#18 Nov 30, 2012
which one are you talking about? what she look like? cuz there are two and one of them got married and is an amazing mom to a lil boy and then there's the other one who ive heard some bad stuff about???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best basketball player to come through Pocy?? (Feb '12) 26 min susan 12
2014 G-Men 46 min Pops 291
keep on trying to get home to you 3 hr truth 32
Aramark (Jan '14) 5 hr tbird 24
School Colors 8 hr Hmmm 72
Missy Lewis and mike 9 hr sky 3
airsoft 18 hr beastm 4
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

Tazewell Jobs