Randy Conn Sticking us with Yankee
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JOE

Hyattsville, MD

#21 Apr 25, 2013
Way to go what goes around. We need someone out of the Tazewell County area. Tazewell County has always and will forever remain POLITICS and $$$$$$$$$! It makes me sick!!!!!
whatgoesaround

Richlands, VA

#22 Apr 26, 2013
You're telling me. We can research this lady all we want but at this point I think we're at the bottom of the barrel & anything would be better than what we have. My fear is that if she does a good job & makes an attempt to improve our school system then she will be "removed" from the position. I know it's sometimes an adjustment dealing with someone that is from outside of Tazewell County but I think we all need to make an attempt for our children's sake...we'll see.
disappointed

North Tazewell, VA

#23 Apr 28, 2013
whatgoesaround wrote:
Maybe we need someone who is NOT from Tazewell County. Maybe we need someone to take care of our school system with an unbiased approach. Someone who isn't involved in the "politics" of this county. I agree, it is time to clean house in Tazewell County. I recently had to deal with the transportation dept. over an issue with a bus driver & it was horrible. Mrs. Lawson did contact me & she was extremely professional & mortified by what had happened on my child's bus but I never even heard from Steve Davis. Apparently common sense isn't a requirement to drive our children. I will definitely be at the next school board meeting, this is completely unacceptable.
Apparently common sense isn't a requirement to be a school board member either.
Wondering

Clay, WV

#24 Apr 29, 2013
I have waited for Brenda and the others to answer my question as to why they were not at the public meeting regarding the superintendent. Once again, people will get on here and bash someone, but don't have the stones to back it up in public with their name attached to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I pinched my ass 3 hr Eternal truth 10
Milfs 3 hr Eternal truth 3
Gay guys? (Jan '16) Tue Uppton Snuffgutt III 21
Jay Ray Tue Wondering 2
Does anyone know Amanda wall 32 yr old prostitute Tue Gordon 1
Calvin Cockrell (Jan '11) Tue Cherie Briggs 11
Tazewell County child support Aug 22 knows 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance