Mack Payne / Payne rentals

Mack Payne / Payne rentals

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

justwondering

Greensboro, NC

#1 Mar 15, 2013
If there is people looking to rent on the Tazewell area do not go to Payne rentals. He will do you wrong. He should not be able to rent to anyone. His apartments are crappy he does not keep the up good of them they are not wroth 475.00 a month. So if anyone is looking for rentals please do not go through him because you will get screwd pretty bad
crook is he

Tazewell, VA

#2 Mar 17, 2013
justwondering wrote:
If there is people looking to rent on the Tazewell area do not go to Payne rentals. He will do you wrong. He should not be able to rent to anyone. His apartments are crappy he does not keep the up good of them they are not wroth 475.00 a month. So if anyone is looking for rentals please do not go through him because you will get screwd pretty bad
He may not be the biggest crook in the county but hes definitely in the top 2. imo
justwondering

Charlotte, NC

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Yes he is a big crook. He will do anything to do people wrong i was looking at a few rentals that he has for rent and the apartments he has is no where up to date and he thinks he is gonna get 475.00 out of them the carpets has cig burns all in them big holes in the carpets stains on the walls it just doesnt make sense why he does this for i mean if you gonna try to rent make sure you have good clean units and make sure if you are gonna use carpet use one color not three and the so called hard wood flooring i looked at his unit in Dogwood and the so called hard wood floor had big staples and burns through out the unit i just hope somebody is not that crazy to rent them. From a useless piece of crap that Mack Payne is
haha

Richlands, VA

#4 May 3, 2013
Hell try to have sex with you for rent,but you hve to be a young pretty girl
dang

United States

#5 May 6, 2013
Guess I need to go hit him up for a home lol
funny

North Tazewell, VA

#6 May 9, 2013
dang wrote:
Guess I need to go hit him up for a home lol
take a poke with you to put over his head...
oldperv

Tazewell, VA

#7 May 10, 2013
He was in the drive thru at hardee's this week and was breaking his neck to see the attractive woman behind him hehe she ignored him, how funny! Maybe he should try nursing home.
Jennifer

Tazewell, VA

#8 Apr 2, 2014
justwondering wrote:
If there is people looking to rent on the Tazewell area do not go to Payne rentals. He will do you wrong. He should not be able to rent to anyone. His apartments are crappy he does not keep the up good of them they are not wroth 475.00 a month. So if anyone is looking for rentals please do not go through him because you will get screwd pretty bad
I just had to reply that our family has lived in 2 of the properties owned by Mack Payne over a 5yr period and would recommend Payne Rentals to anyone. They have a full time maintenance staff, a friendly office staff, and they have gone the extra mile to accommodate us at both places.
I assume that the person who posted the other information would be the exception no doubt. I know for a fact that there are tenants in his places that have been there for years. I am sure that they have stayed only because they are comfortable and content. He has more that 70 rentals I think.
pearly white

North Tazewell, VA

#9 Apr 2, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
I just had to reply that our family has lived in 2 of the properties owned by Mack Payne over a 5yr period and would recommend Payne Rentals to anyone. They have a full time maintenance staff, a friendly office staff, and they have gone the extra mile to accommodate us at both places.
I assume that the person who posted the other information would be the exception no doubt. I know for a fact that there are tenants in his places that have been there for years. I am sure that they have stayed only because they are comfortable and content. He has more that 70 rentals I think.
Everybody that reads this knows it's you, Mac, tooting your own horn ..lol.. how juvenile. It's well known in this area what a greedy, cheating con you are!
Jerry

Oakvale, WV

#10 Apr 16, 2014
Mac Payne has always been a loyal friend and henchman. When I am away from Tazewell he look out over the little people for me.

You serfs never really thought I gave up my power did you?
Katdee216

Staunton, VA

#11 Mar 28, 2015
pearly white wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody that reads this knows it's you, Mac, tooting your own horn ..lol.. how juvenile. It's well known in this area what a greedy, cheating con you are!
So sorry you are wrong about this person thinking she is Mack Payne. I know her and her family a real nice person. So if I were you ( the know it all pearly white) I would apologize for my smart mouth and thank God you know it all. Now we know WHO NOT to go to for opinions!
Rented from him

Charleston, WV

#12 Jun 25, 2015
Well for sure his apts are not up to date there was water standing under mine and they would not do any thing about it and that causes mold and with a child that has medical problems thats not good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keith Clifton 3 hr JennTN 1
Long marriage question 19 hr Eternal truth 19
Roy Vance Mon The one that knows 3
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) Jul 24 KAltizer 20
Henry from the Cave Jul 24 concerned 1
hottest guy in tazewell?? (Apr '15) Jul 24 Trashcollector 24
Whitley a snitch .....watch out Jul 24 Disgrace 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages