Anyone Know Christy Brown??

Anyone Know Christy Brown??

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Spazbot

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2009
She would be about 37 now had a little boy named Seamus. Anyone know what happend to her?
I know

Tazewell, VA

#2 Nov 2, 2009
Christy moved to Bristol, VA. Her mom Debbie still lives on center street in North Tazewell. I grew up on 3rd st and my older sis was Christies best friend. I sure do miss Thelma and her awesome cooking. Anyway if you want to get in touch with Christy, try myspace and facebook.
Angie

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Nov 5, 2009
I know Christie.We were real close when we were kids and we just recently caught up with each other after 20+ years.Shes doing great, being a mom and working hard up town at the cafe.Very sweet girl.Thelma(granny) was a great lady as well.
Much love to her, Shamus, Debbie, Mike and Dusty.
Napoleon Dynamite

Tazewell, VA

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Christi is hanging in there, despite the fact that her Mom died a couple years ago and she has no real family to speak of.Her son runs away and is on the run now. Christi Brown needs your prayers.
razz

Tazewell, VA

#5 Jan 26, 2013
she is a great person to everybody and she is so funny,nice,sweet,and pretty.
razz

Tazewell, VA

#6 Jan 26, 2013
She is a really good person and she is the smatest person ever that i have known personaly. Everybody has there own opinions on her and mine is that she will do alot for you and that is my opinion and if people dont agree than so be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single and Bored 1 hr McGee 18
A lot of homes for sale 1 hr Make WV Great Bef... 2
Melinda Jackson 2 hr Danny 9
where is the wildest place youve had sex? 18 hr Lois 21
Train station in tazewell 18 hr Lois 2
Lorraine Cummins (Jul '16) Jun 21 Sarah 13
Blue booty shorts, pop shop, 6/4/17. Who are you? Jun 21 Bert 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance