[QUOTE who="Tara."]hahah; :)[/QUOTE] lol ikr
Tara.

North Tazewell, VA

#5 May 31, 2011
yeahhh.;)
lana davis

Tazewell, VA

#6 Jun 25, 2011
i think brooke is a stuck up brat lol that one an if she gotta problem she can get it again
Tazchick

Tazewell, VA

#7 Jun 28, 2011
Brooke is sweet... I love her to deathh
nikkiD

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Jun 30, 2011
i think shes a two-faced liar and needs to grow up! the only reason im friends with her is to get her pageant dress!(js) i mean,i used to like her but she totally changed! she was nice and funny but she started talking pure crap about me!she may be pretty on the outside but that doesnt make up for the ugly whore she is on the inside!
Stephanie

North Tazewell, VA

#9 Jul 13, 2011
you guys need to shut up for real. how would you like it if someone started a forum about you on topix and everyone posted how you were an "ugly wh*re"??? im sure that would make you feel awesome. Just stop talking about people seriously!! Grow up.
maggie

North Tazewell, VA

#10 Jul 22, 2011
nikki d was with me and she did not put that!we just found this! fake people on here....smh
the real lana davis

Tazewell, VA

#11 Jul 29, 2011
really!! u aint tha onli one.. someone did tht to mine to.. heck me an brooke aint tht good of friens but we cool now!!
Laurenn Taylorr

Richlands, VA

#12 Aug 10, 2011
I think she dnt need to act like a hoe if she dnt wanna get called one who comes to school bragin they gave a boy a hand job.!
Graham Hottie

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Sep 20, 2011
EVERYONE. Get over it. shes pretty and you all are probably just jealous. She is my VERY Best Friend. Im glad shes at graham, and not in tazewell with you people!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Sep 20, 2011
Graham Hottie gets around. She is on another post acting like the mother of this chick. Does she have a split personality or is she bi-polar or something?
Graham Hottie

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Sep 21, 2011
How am i acting like a mother? I said she's my best friend, not my daughter. You really need to move on. I bet your an ugly unpopular lifeless freak, who wishes that they were Brooke. Get a life BLASTEDBETTER

Location hidden

#16 Sep 21, 2011
Go to the OOOOOH RED post, you will see a post made by Graham Hottie. She said she was your mother. I dont know any of you pathetic little twits who have no idea what you are in for in the real world, so bash your mom for acting like you. So pathetically immature and stupid. Good thing this chic has looks, you dont have to be smart if you are good looking. WAWAWAWAAWAW

Location hidden

#17 Sep 21, 2011
Here is the first post from lastnight, notice the name.

Graham Hottie
Bluefield, WV
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#22 20 hrs ago
Judged:
Uhm, this is pitiful, stop feeding into it, and maybe they would stop posting it, it's just a contest to see who can say the most trash about everyone. Where is the good in the world? How can we sit around and Damn people to Hell? This is truly dissapointing, you would think that some people may have a little dignity and try to put a stop to this instead of bickering.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 21, 2011
2nd post, again, notice the name. So you can kiss my ass, whomever you are!!!!!

Graham Hottie
Bluefield, WV
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#25 19 hrs ago
Judged:
Oh, I know not who you are, but i do know the Whitt family personally. I mean honestly if we can't say anything good about someone, true or not, or atleast say it to their face, then why post it on topix? I posted mine to try not only to maybe inspire some of the evil people to do better, but it's also a sin to damn someone else. If you think your big and bad then why don't you state your name? You are probably only a mere child. And, i may not be hot, but im using my daughters friends computer, and thats who it was signed in as.
Graham Hottie

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Sep 22, 2011
I let my friends mom use my computer. Can you read bitch or are you to retarded? Ya, maybe Brooke isn't the smartest, but she is a whole hell of alot smarter than you, but she's pretty to, unlike you. I bet you have no life and no friends and thats why you can post on here all day, well maybe if you went to school you wouldn't be such a retard. Kay hun? Who are you anyways? a fake prob and you'd never say your name ;) Kay bye? ;)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 27, 2011
Graham Hottie, you can't even form cohesive sentences, so I wouldn't be trashing someone else's intelligence. My only advice to you little girl is to monitor who uses your computer. It sucks when you don't have the last word, I know. The posts speak for themselves, and proved me right. Go back to being the slut everyone knows you are, dear. You are in way over your head with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy on blue bike 12 hr Wanderer 3
hottest guy in tazewell?? (Apr '15) 21 hr Wow 25
Henry from the Cave Wed sylvia 3
Keith Clifton Tue JennTN 1
Long marriage question Jul 26 Eternal truth 19
Roy Vance Jul 25 The one that knows 3
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) Jul 24 KAltizer 20

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance