Matt J

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2009

Have you ever spotted a ghost in Tazewell County? Some say that this county is a hotspot for paranormal activity, I have had some encounters myself. PLease post back any encounters you may have had or any knowledge you may have on the subject.
Thank you.
melissa

Lexington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Matt J wrote:
Have you ever spotted a ghost in Tazewell County? Some say that this county is a hotspot for paranormal activity, I have had some encounters myself. PLease post back any encounters you may have had or any knowledge you may have on the subject.
Thank you.
There are some in Tazewell Co. in an area where they call AbbsValley. A house that is located on what they call Baby Farms. Look it up and you will see. I have seen all kinds of ghost in this one old house. I use to live across the road from the place. People still live their but, only in one side because the ghost lives in the other side. No JOKE>>
soneone

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Matt J wrote:
Thank you.
Tell us about your encounters.

Since: Mar 09

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2009

Do you know about a place called Raoring Fork? Located not far from Thompson valley holds many unatural paranormal phenomenon for instance, A creature has been spotted resembeling bigfoot and has left behind footprints with five to seven toes and larger that a size 13 shoe or small than a size 5 or 6! I've been close to the animal myself. Authorities need to investigate!
BIGFOOT

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

I have been in roaring fork for over 41 years now and have seen the foot prints also... I do believe the creature stays close to a local who lives there and feeds the creature!

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Do you live close to Roaring Fork Virginia? I could literally walk there, have you ever seen the creature or heard it? I have also noticed that it tends to mimic sounds you make like chopping wood or talking. What other info do you have?
SWAMP WITCH

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Below is a link of interest.......

http://www.ghostsofamerica.com
BIGFOOT

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Mattoloki wrote:
Do you live close to Roaring Fork Virginia? I could literally walk there, have you ever seen the creature or heard it? I have also noticed that it tends to mimic sounds you make like chopping wood or talking. What other info do you have?
I do not live near there, but travel there frequently... the creature you talk about lurks and lives around 5 miles from rt 16. near the old road bed that used to be called "middle ford". It stays there because of ample food supply and shelter.

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

I have seen many different size footprints but yet not many have seen this creature? If there is indeed a colony where do they originate and take shelter? I have heard people talking about werewolves, and other cryptozoological references but I honestly dont know what this mysterious figure could be! Bigfoot is a term that is used too ligtly, just because a primate exist's in the area dosn't mean it's the same species!
Jerry Ray

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

im sorry those were my foot prints i forgot my shoes
BallSackMcGee

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Yeah, sorry 'bout the prints. Jerry Ray and I tend to run around barefoot, naked, and drunk.
BIGFOOT

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Mattoloki wrote:
well i take that back I guess you could literally walk there,, but it is a long walk from dry fork to roaring fork.
Krista

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

HAHA! Who in the world is "BallSackMcgee"?
You seem crazy as hell, but its cool;)
It probably wouldnt suprise me if you was running around naked & drunk!! CRAZY MF
ballsackmcgee

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Krista, I see you winked at me in your latest post, which is obviously a signal to show me that you are interested in running around naked and drunk with Jerry Ray and I. The problem with that is it's a special activity that only we can do to bond and show our love for one another, and I will never cheat on him. Now, we can run around together only drunk or only naked, but never both.
KThanksBi
Jerry Ray

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Krista ballsack is right i love running around naked with him with our sacks flapping in the wind
They r here

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Jerry Ray wrote:
Krista ballsack is right i love running around naked with him with our sacks flapping in the wind
My sister in Wardell Va had "ghosthunters" come into their home early this year and believe it or not they did catch voices on their machines! I do believe in this and have had many encounters myself! But ppl think I'm crazy so i never mention it! I use to stay @ my sisters and I have woke up to a man standing over me several times...again I never told her! Not even after the ppl came to her home. So anyway just thought I';ld let you know
Krista

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

BallSackMcgee, I have to say it would be fun to run around with yall drunk & naked but I dont guess you would be interested in me if your gay...Um, I dont have a dick obviously, lol!
Jerry Ray, honey you run around with your ball sack flappng in the wind all you want...aint nobody stopping you and Im sure it feels good!
=D LMFAO
Jerry Ray

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Krista baby ill run around naked with u anytime let me know if ur intrested
Jerry Ray

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

it does feel good but not as good as ur mouth on it

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2009

Hey, have you ever thought of creating your own paranormal team? I would love to but I don't know how to! Any ideas? Thanks for your reply to the topic, there's so many perverts and Idiots on here its hard to keep a conversation serious.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Tazewell Forum right now

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
prepping 1 hr silverbug 1
big daddys 1 hr hmm 5
people who divorce after many years of marriage (Aug '13) 3 hr hhmmm 49
calling all juggalos and juggalettes (Feb '12) 19 hr Spaz DaJoker 25
Flea Market Tue The Tazewell Bulldog 1
Tazewell Football (Jul '13) Tue The Tazewell Bulldog 46
staci n kristi Tue The Tazewell Bulldog 2
•••
•••