Keen Mountain, VA

#1 Mar 27, 2012
wat yall think bout this skank!!
chaz

North Tazewell, VA

#2 Mar 27, 2012
haha wrote:
wat yall think bout this skank!!
I don't think she's a skank at all. I actually think she is 1 of tha sweetest girls around. And really easy on the eyes
lay off

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2012
Dont be startin no shit about her..shes a nice girl..shes had a rough life and has been thur enough crap..the stuff shes has been thur u wldnt be able to handle it!!
Rebel girl

Bristol, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2012
I don't know her, If I did'nt goto school with them there not true friends "Miss keene" said you make friends at an early age in life and them friends will stick beside you through bullshit.
puppylove

Keen Mountain, VA

#5 Mar 29, 2012
i dont know her and i dont want too but i have heard she has slept around alot ya she may seem nice but those are the ones that are the ones that start stuff with other people she may have been threw alot but alot of people have... thats just telling her to grow up and start making some changes with her life and how shes living it...i mean really get off the dope and she could have a really good and healthy life...
because

North Tazewell, VA

#6 Oct 30, 2012
iv heard some sh*it bout this chick heard she got her child taken away from her cause she was on needle dope real bad they called the baby a dope baby she needs to ge her life straightned up real quick if no she b one nasty bit*ch
fun time

United States

#7 Oct 31, 2012
well i would love to take her out i would buy her what ever she wanted and take her were ever she wanted to go
someone who knows

North Tazewell, VA

#8 Nov 1, 2012
because wrote:
iv heard some sh*it bout this chick heard she got her child taken away from her cause she was on needle dope real bad they called the baby a dope baby she needs to ge her life straightned up real quick if no she b one nasty bit*ch
your right about that because she was taking morphine that wasn't prescribed to her while she was pregnant. the baby was born addicted to morphine and had to go thru detox. im telling you this girl is bad news and personally she hasn't straightened up and she never will. so honestly she is just going to be a skank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mess on riverside 11 hr Hmmm 7
Brian Fox 17 hr Community citizen 7
tazewell high football coach & boosters 17 hr Community citizen 13
Town of Tazewell Police Department (Jun '11) Sun The time liar 120
Monument Sun Nellie 6
Looking for Sat Hate this 4
Mac Paine Aug 17 Yes she was 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance