class

Beckley, WV

#163 Apr 2, 2011
Funny I knew he was a member, but like i said what does he have to do with the moose. Just another redneck dead beat drinking droll.
class

Beckley, WV

#164 Apr 2, 2011
To: country girl: See You just proved what a lonmg tongued busy body person you are by postin on the other topix about that girl getting pregnant. WHY dont you just stagger back into the moose and set doen on you fat behind and stay there, Just a good example of the kind of people that go to that Moose. Drunks, smoking, stinking, gossiping . Ugly frumpy dressing womwn that think they look good. Nothing but a bad joke !!!
Computer Worker

United States

#165 Apr 2, 2011
Just would like to say all the mud that is being sling around and saying things you can't proved could cause you a lot more trouble that you think. Would like everyone to know that you can be track back to where all these messages are coming from and if you can't proved what you are saying that you could be sued and also be punish by going to jail. Every sight which is the area that you are sending your message give off a signal and your signal could be trace by the legal system. Just thought all of you would like to know this.
Tazewell Moose Member

United States

#166 Apr 2, 2011
class wrote:
To: country girl: See You just proved what a lonmg tongued busy body person you are by postin on the other topix about that girl getting pregnant. WHY dont you just stagger back into the moose and set doen on you fat behind and stay there, Just a good example of the kind of people that go to that Moose. Drunks, smoking, stinking, gossiping . Ugly frumpy dressing womwn that think they look good. Nothing but a bad joke !!!
With all the misspell words in this comment I think you must have visited a lodge somewhere I have counted over 6 misspell words in this comment. If you are going to put other down at least spell the words right so we wouldn't have to think a child might have wrote it.
Tazewell Moose Member

United States

#167 Apr 2, 2011
Springtrail wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear Tazewell Moose Lodge is doing great. More power to you, and keep the good work up. Like all lodges however, we need to cut the mud slinging name calling gutter trash language about each other. I have been reading some of the comments and its a real soap opera drama between the members wives and husbands there.
As far as the comment made of being sad? Ahhh, can't say sad but, perhaps at time disappointed in the actions of fellow moose members.
I cannot and will not try to speak for the other members we all need to help each lodge and not try to destroy other lodges, Speaking just for myself I wish every lodge does great and do what they can for their community. We as member no matter what lodge stand together and stand strong that is how we all can work together as a organization that cares one for another.
Tazewell Moose Member

United States

#168 Apr 2, 2011
mountain man wrote:
To: Moose Member, you and your pathetic husband are just losers like every one else at that stinking moose in tazewell. He probably really enjoys dancing with those women that are prettier than you lol lol lol
Hey thought you all said that they were no pretty ladies at the moose so what do I have to worry about. Hmmm
Tazewell Moose Member

United States

#169 Apr 2, 2011
Sidewinder wrote:
Just was wondering what has become of the karaoke group that had played at Tazewell Moose before Christmas last year? The group was called Sun Valley and they played good bluegrass and country music. None of this rap stuff.Anyone know when they will be there again?
Don't you know what became of you. You on here trying to put down Tazewell Moose Lodge and don't you know that people in Tazewell can read and if you wanted to play for them again then why not call Harry and ask him he is the one who get the people in to do Karaoke and the bands in the back unless it the women party to put on come on you are a member you know how it works.
Moose Member

United States

#170 Apr 2, 2011
To all Our Tazewelll Moose Members If we all just stop responding to all these messages then they will get tired and stop. They will move on and start on some poor soul that will have to fight their battle and hopefully it won't take them as long as it did us to just stop posting comments to up hold our lodge we the members know what is true and whats not so why should we care. But I know the Tazewell Moose Lodge is very thankful for all the business that has been coming their way. So all of you please keep it up cause the Lodge is doing great business and if you all want to spend your money with us please feel free to do so. ;-}
Tazewell Moose Member

United States

#171 Apr 2, 2011
class wrote:
Funny I knew he was a member, but like i said what does he have to do with the moose. Just another redneck dead beat drinking droll.
Honey if you have Class and that is the way you talk then I think I proud to be country and be nice to people then have class and be rude like you. I don't think you really know what class is. You talk as if you had a few to many. But who knows but only thing I want to say I was country when country wasn't cool and I am proud to be COUNTRY!!!!! So Keep your CLASS
class

Beckley, WV

#172 Apr 2, 2011
To: country girl You are nothing but a busy body gossiper because posted on the thread titled "Paige Meadows" about her getting pregnant. That is all you ugly women at that Moose know how to do is gossip and TRY TRY TRY to pick up men. A bunch of frumpy women that get so drunk you dont know what you are saying or doing. All of you look like a sack of oatmeal in your frumpy clothes.I am from the country also and also have class which you know nothing about!!! I heard a man say that the women at tazewell moose should be called "frump and bump"
i am classy

Beckley, WV

#173 Apr 2, 2011
To: country Girl YES you did post that on the Paige Meadows topix. You should be ashamed you respectable moose member !!! LOL LOL LOL . You are nothing but trouble .....
someone

New Hope, VA

#174 Apr 2, 2011
Get a Life
I am classy

Beckley, WV

#175 Apr 2, 2011
You country girl are the one that needs to get a life and stop talking about young girls getting pregnant. Or just go to the moose and dress in your very best frumpy clothes and drink, smoke and stink and pick yourself up onr of them good looking Moose men LOL LOL HA HA HA HA Or you could just sit at the door on a stool and stare at everyone that comes in like most of you frumps do .....
To pretty for that

Beckley, WV

#176 Apr 2, 2011
Frumping and Bumping at the Moose yee haw !!
tazewell moose member

North Tazewell, VA

#177 Apr 3, 2011
Computer Worker wrote:
Just would like to say all the mud that is being sling around and saying things you can't proved could cause you a lot more trouble that you think. Would like everyone to know that you can be track back to where all these messages are coming from and if you can't proved what you are saying that you could be sued and also be punish by going to jail. Every sight which is the area that you are sending your message give off a signal and your signal could be trace by the legal system. Just thought all of you would like to know this.
computer worker you are exactly right i got me attorney he working on tracing up where some one wrote some stuff about me on here they didn,tknow a thing about me just seen me at the moose lodge they need to keep their nose out my business i,ll not be back on here for a while my attorney told me to stay off here
what ever

Beckley, WV

#178 Apr 3, 2011
how could they write about you in particular when you post as tazewell moose member? That could be any one that is a member at that moose. Be hard to prove it was about you if there is no name on the post.
I know

Beckley, WV

#179 Apr 3, 2011
to tazewell moose member: What about all the things you have posted on herre. What you going to do when they show up as your posts? LOL LOL
Tazewell Moose Member

United States

#180 Apr 4, 2011
If you have notice their is 2 different tazewell moose members on here one that is me which is put Tazewell Moose Member and the other one that just use the lower case letters. So don't get me confuse with the other one.
i am classy

Beckley, WV

#181 Apr 5, 2011
to: tazewell moose member, If no one actually posted your name you can do nothing because how do you know they were talkingabout YOU.. If someone posted something bad and it was about someone else and not you, then are you going to say it was about you ( I dont think you would do that).. SO, if your name was not posted you can forget it. This is nothing but a lot of mumbo jumbo any way. Some people are so pitiful they think every thing is all about them! Even if it is bad and not good!!
tazewell moose member

North Tazewell, VA

#182 Apr 6, 2011
i am classy wrote:
to: tazewell moose member, If no one actually posted your name you can do nothing because how do you know they were talkingabout YOU.. If someone posted something bad and it was about someone else and not you, then are you going to say it was about you ( I dont think you would do that).. SO, if your name was not posted you can forget it. This is nothing but a lot of mumbo jumbo any way. Some people are so pitiful they think every thing is all about them! Even if it is bad and not good!!
they can trace back the number you type in when you send the comment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thrift Stores (Mar '13) 3 hr DealQueen 17
Board of Supervisors. 3 hr Equality 9
Looking for some NSA 12 hr Boxman 1
Larry Price 20 hr steven 1
Looking for an ordained minister Wed Kelly 1
School Board and Football May 22 Billy 17
What happened to Betsy Hargrave after she wreck... May 22 Alisha 1

Tazewell Jobs

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages