legal secretary

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Dont know whee you got your information but nothing can be done without a name for them to go on. How can they know who was being talked about unless there is a name. IF there is a name posted and bad comments made about this person there are court orders that have to be obtained before it can be traced or the information released. In order for an IP provider to release any information the comments have to be life threatening or awfully bad before they will release information. First of all no lawyer is going to try to sny thing unless there is a name connected to the bad remarks. Lawyers know that it would be foolish to try to prove any thing without a name... If someone is typing about moose members that could be remarks about any one that goes to that moose and you cannot prove that the remarks were about any one person.
Springtrail

Wytheville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

In response to Moose Member's comment about the karaoke group? Thank you for your answer to why? they have not played again at Tazewell Moose? As far as they had been making bad comments on here about the lodge, bull c--p! Then again? If so? why not? Everybody on here is....join the crowd.
bluewell girl

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Moose member wrote:
Jessie is a YES MAN on the Board. What ever Harry wants he won.t go against him. So Jessie can go on those trips with them.
jessie on the board he can go on those trips without harry permisson he the only man on the board i,ve seen helping around the lodge without holding his hand out for money don.t down jessie because you got pee pee
bluewell girl

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

my husband is attorney he said you could trace it right back to your computer with the number you type in when you post your comment he said you better know what you talking about when you post a comment about someone especial a company you sure could get in trouble
Reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

legal secretary wrote:
Dont know whee you got your information but nothing can be done without a name for them to go on. How can they know who was being talked about unless there is a name. IF there is a name posted and bad comments made about this person there are court orders that have to be obtained before it can be traced or the information released. In order for an IP provider to release any information the comments have to be life threatening or awfully bad before they will release information. First of all no lawyer is going to try to sny thing unless there is a name connected to the bad remarks. Lawyers know that it would be foolish to try to prove any thing without a name... If someone is typing about moose members that could be remarks about any one that goes to that moose and you cannot prove that the remarks were about any one person.
If you would go back and read from page one you will see that people names were listed on a lot of the talk on this and yes names were called out please go back and read all the statements that were posted and you will see people name were used.
Sun Valley Karaoke

Wytheville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Hi all moose members, Those attending our shows last fall, Did you have a good time singing? Give us some feedback on how we done or didn't do. We need this info for our other shows. Harry hasn't booked us there since Christmas Eve and reason he said; was 4 complaints were made while we were there, and we sang to much. We apologize to all, but this is the way we do our shows and other lodges love it. We just don't sit at controls and call singers up and play dance music to line dance primarily thru the show. We are there to have karaoke and let people sing. Not a dance party. Please give us some feedback. We would appreciate it. Larry and Casper
Tazewll Moose Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Sun Valley Karaoke wrote:
Hi all moose members, Those attending our shows last fall, Did you have a good time singing? Give us some feedback on how we done or didn't do. We need this info for our other shows. Harry hasn't booked us there since Christmas Eve and reason he said; was 4 complaints were made while we were there, and we sang to much. We apologize to all, but this is the way we do our shows and other lodges love it. We just don't sit at controls and call singers up and play dance music to line dance primarily thru the show. We are there to have karaoke and let people sing. Not a dance party. Please give us some feedback. We would appreciate it. Larry and Casper
Not everyone that goes their sings some like to dance as well as listen to the singers. We request dance music as well as those who like to do the Karaoke so breaking it up like that was only the fair way to keep everyone happy due to people getting a little of each. That way no one feels like they are not being heard and listen to. Harry request Mike and Brenda to do both so the people can enjoy their selves while at the moose it not just one sided. So I guess that must mean that Mike and Brenda does their job better.
What

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

is the deal with that fence out at the shelter? That is about a dumb as those new signs on Main St. Has the Moose started a nudist coloney? That may be interesting. I would bet that the wind will take out the fence, that is if a drunk don't get it first.
Tazewll Moose Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Instead of asking on here why don't you call the lodge and ask them I am sure that they would tell you. We will be having our yearly cook out in august and I guess some people just like to talk where they shouldn't and want to try an start something up again. I know you are from this area and you just mad at someone at the moose. Be an adult and face the person that you might be having a problem with and stop acting like a child on here.
Moose Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Have you ever heard of concrete when you put post in the ground. Just maybe they thought of the wind and done it that way. Hum they not as dumb as you I guess. So why do you dislike the moose so much did you get kick out for something and trying to get the lodge back about talking about them. Well grow up and face the people if you have a problem with them.
What

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Tazewll Moose Member wrote:
Instead of asking on here why don't you call the lodge and ask them I am sure that they would tell you. We will be having our yearly cook out in august and I guess some people just like to talk where they shouldn't and want to try an start something up again. I know you are from this area and you just mad at someone at the moose. Be an adult and face the person that you might be having a problem with and stop acting like a child on here.
are you talking to me? I have not problem with the Moose or anyone in it. Just saw the site about the Moose and asked a simple question and made a simple comment. Fence just looks stupid, sorry but it does, and what a waste of funds that could have done something good. I know the Moose does a lot of good, sorry for getting you stirred up.
Moose Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

It's to keep the children I guess from the road when they are having an outing for them to keep the children from the road maybe.
Really

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Moose Member wrote:
It's to keep the children I guess from the road when they are having an outing for them to keep the children from the road maybe.
So you are a member of the Moose and you don't even know why they spent a fortune on a board fence will get blown over this winter? A simple chain link fence should have done the trick to keep kids in. Just looks like you all are trying to hide your drinking. I really don't care, why am I writing this????
Tazewll Moose Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

What wrote:
is the deal with that fence out at the shelter? That is about a dumb as those new signs on Main St. Has the Moose started a nudist coloney? That may be interesting. I would bet that the wind will take out the fence, that is if a drunk don't get it first.
I haven't been to the moose in a while but I will ask them what it is for when I go and let you know. Please be kind to each other lets treat people the way we would like to be treated please, Thanks have a great day.
Sun Valley Karaoke

Wytheville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Tazewll Moose Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone that goes their sings some like to dance as well as listen to the singers. We request dance music as well as those who like to do the Karaoke so breaking it up like that was only the fair way to keep everyone happy due to people getting a little of each. That way no one feels like they are not being heard and listen to. Harry request Mike and Brenda to do both so the people can enjoy their selves while at the moose it not just one sided. So I guess that must mean that Mike and Brenda does their job better.
May Be that Brenda and Mike does do a good job? We didn't say they didn't. Yes,they play dance and karaoke music. They were kind enough to share some of their dance tunes with us when we did a show there and elsewhere. We played dance music, some did dance. Then the next 4 dance tunes some songs Mike had shared with us, you guys seemed to stub up and wouldn't dance? We feel you are biased only to Mike and Brenda and a new group stands no chance whatever trying to entertain there. We wish you guys well.
Tazewell Moose Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

<quoted text>
May Be that Brenda and Mike does do a good job? We didn't say they didn't. Yes,they play dance and karaoke music. They were kind enough to share some of their dance tunes with us when we did a show there and elsewhere. We played dance music, some did dance. Then the next 4 dance tunes some songs Mike had shared with us, you guys seemed to stub up and wouldn't dance? We feel you are biased only to Mike and Brenda and a new group stands no chance whatever trying to entertain there. We wish you guys well.
Well the dance music you played the night we were their was karaoke songs and I for one don't call that dace music I call it Karaoke due to the music didn't a a lead singer of the artist that was singing and no we are not biased and I am so sorry that you think that we only like Brenda and Mike. We do have others and we enjoy them as well. But we don't like people talking about our lodge and putting us down one time and kissing up the next time it isn't going to happen and I think you should come to the lodge and tell the people in person and be man enough to show your face to the moose members and officers and ask them to their face instead of posting on here. Be a REAL MAN come and talk to us. That is what I think you should do. Lets solved this in person. I will be their tonight will you.
Sun Valley Karaoke

Wytheville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

Tazewell Moose Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the dance music you played the night we were their was karaoke songs and I for one don't call that dace music I call it Karaoke due to the music didn't a a lead singer of the artist that was singing and no we are not biased and I am so sorry that you think that we only like Brenda and Mike. We do have others and we enjoy them as well. But we don't like people talking about our lodge and putting us down one time and kissing up the next time it isn't going to happen and I think you should come to the lodge and tell the people in person and be man enough to show your face to the moose members and officers and ask them to their face instead of posting on here. Be a REAL MAN come and talk to us. That is what I think you should do. Lets solved this in person. I will be their tonight will you.
Thank You Tazewell Moose Member for responding to my comment. I remember you asking us if we had a peticular dance song and we told you we had it only in the version of karaoke (No Vocal)only word lyric. We went on and played it for you to try and please you.
We apologize that you didn't like it. Why? didn't you tell us you didn't like it and just stop playing it? We have dance CD's other than Karaoke choices. However; we can't guarantee you we may have each dance song request on CD you or others may request. We really try to get the requested dance songs people request the most and have told those if they wish to bring their OWN DANCE CD we would be happy to play the requested song/songs for them. As far as your comment about quote; one time kissing up and next time not? I don't know what you are implying but, we were hired there by Harry in October he listened to our promo CD and he liked it. We were hired on a agreed monetary amount per show and not on the basis of kissing anybodys behind. Your other comment concerning running the moose lodge down with comments I posted, I'm sorry wasn't me dear.I too have read and had a good laugh at some of the comments. Its more amusing and entertaining than watching the soap Days Of Our Lives. I was with you guys afew weeks ago, chatted with some and enjoyed singing some songs with Bren and Mike. As far as dropping by again, I will sometime soon. We just finished a large festival at Winston Salem, NC which we were in charge of sound equipment etc. but, maybe when we can schedule some time we will visit and if you wish we can chat. By the way; I am not a man. lol
Tazewell Moose Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

<quoted text>
Thank You Tazewell Moose Member for responding to my comment. I remember you asking us if we had a peticular dance song and we told you we had it only in the version of karaoke (No Vocal)only word lyric. We went on and played it for you to try and please you.
We apologize that you didn't like it. Why? didn't you tell us you didn't like it and just stop playing it? We have dance CD's other than Karaoke choices. However; we can't guarantee you we may have each dance song request on CD you or others may request. We really try to get the requested dance songs people request the most and have told those if they wish to bring their OWN DANCE CD we would be happy to play the requested song/songs for them. As far as your comment about quote; one time kissing up and next time not? I don't know what you are implying but, we were hired there by Harry in October he listened to our promo CD and he liked it. We were hired on a agreed monetary amount per show and not on the basis of kissing anybodys behind. Your other comment concerning running the moose lodge down with comments I posted, I'm sorry wasn't me dear.I too have read and had a good laugh at some of the comments. Its more amusing and entertaining than watching the soap Days Of Our Lives. I was with you guys afew weeks ago, chatted with some and enjoyed singing some songs with Bren and Mike. As far as dropping by again, I will sometime soon. We just finished a large festival at Winston Salem, NC which we were in charge of sound equipment etc. but, maybe when we can schedule some time we will visit and if you wish we can chat. By the way; I am not a man. lol
You quote. We feel you are biased only to Mike and Brenda and a new group stands no chance whatever trying to entertain there. Well Casper I am also a woman and the next time that I am their I will be happy to seat down and have a conversation with you and get all this cleared out I can and will be happy to talk with you or your husband. About how we feel about our Lodge and our members. Just let me know when you are coming for a visited and I will be their.
Sun Valley Karaoke

Wytheville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Tazewell Moose Member wrote:
<quoted text>You quote. We feel you are biased only to Mike and Brenda and a new group stands no chance whatever trying to entertain there. Well Casper I am also a woman and the next time that I am their I will be happy to seat down and have a conversation with you and get all this cleared out I can and will be happy to talk with you or your husband. About how we feel about our Lodge and our members. Just let me know when you are coming for a visited and I will be their.
We hope to some time in the future to be able to come visit again. We enjoyed playing there and stopping by when we were in the area. We are moose members at Vinton and Roanoke Va. We understand the pride one takes in their home base lodges. Our comment as you referred to about "biased" in our opinion was not running "your" lodge down. It was mearly a sentence to the way we both felt. We are happy you take pride and defend your lodge. We don't understand why? you sound so defensive. We have not "downed" the lodge at all. Its a pretty lodge and the decor is nice. More than some we have played and visited at. If nothing happens we both hope to come by next Friday to see you guys. Yes, maybe we can sat down and chat. Would you like to hear about how we feel about our lodge. We have been to other lodges and all have their own style. Looking forward to seeing you next week. I will try post here if something comes up. Perhaps we can share with you our recent trip where we had a show along with Gene Watson. He's the country music guy who recorded, Farewell Party, 14 Carat Mind, Paper Rosie afew years ago. At the banquet held there on the last night of the show he and his wife, us and others were honored for what we had donated to the show. We all had a wonderful time.
iknow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

valley girl wrote:
So lucy thinks im trailor trash uh. Sorry honey but your the trailor trash. Not me I live in a big house not a trailor besides whats wrong with trailors not a thing. it what lives in them. You are the trash. Im enjoying my life with my man not Lucys. Haaaa Not any more. Besides we couldnt be happier. Sorry if this upsets you. Ya right....
you live in a Rented 2 story home, your vehicles almost repossessed and your trip to alaska paid for by your mommy. I'm sure your doing great!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Tazewell Discussions

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazewell Jukebox (Jun '12) 6 hr Justin timberlake 121
Happy 7 hr nickleback 102
I love you always (Jul '13) 7 hr patsy cline 487
Baptist valley 7 hr hmm 16
Reward Offered 15 hr Sarah 3
Biggest Jerk in Tazewell 21 hr Melony 21
syrena saleem (Jan '11) Wed Kevins Dad 27
•••
•••