does anyone know anything about moose lodge in tazewell
Duh

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Dec 16, 2010
It's a restaurant/bar in town.
valley girl

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2010
I know a lot my husband is with mooselodge what ya wont to know about it.
amy

North Tazewell, VA

#4 Dec 25, 2010
who is the woman named vivian
mooser

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 26, 2010
I can tell you that UGLY women work there all of them YUK
seriously

Mooresville, NC

#7 Dec 26, 2010
Valley Girl, I'd like to know more about it...and don't care about any of the women or drama going on. Are males and females allowed to join? And what are the perks of joining? What goes on as far as activities? What's the average age group of members? I'm trying to meet new people/make new friends...looking for different avenues.... Thanks!
jus sayin

Mechanicsville, VA

#8 Dec 26, 2010
Dont waste ur time or money its a bunch of freakin drunks that try 2 say they are family oriented!! Well i sure as hell dnt want family subjected 2 that! Its a great place 2 go if u like old nasty drunks, but thats bout it
valley girl

Knoxville, TN

#9 Dec 27, 2010
No your wrong jus saying. There's a lot more to it. Yes males and females are allowed but u need a sponor. First of all give me your number and I can go more into details with you. Its well worth it. Please give# and name or email me at misspooch@gmail.com if u don't want info on here. I would be glade to meet and get u in to see what u think of it.
mooser

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 28, 2010
all moose lodges are nothing but a joke any more. nothing but drunks.nasty women drinking.Some of the ugliest women you ever want to see go to the moose, not just in tazewell but every where in all moose lodges. I am a truck driver and i travel a lot and used to try to find a moose lodge in different towns and wasnt so bad a few years back But now nothing but a joke and believe the lodge in tazewell does have the ugliest women i have ever seen. there is one there believe she is sooooo ugly she is scary !!!!!! and she thinks she is so pretty YUK YUK YUK
tummyroof

Wytheville, VA

#11 Dec 28, 2010
amy wrote:
does anyone know anything about moose lodge in tazewell
They have karaoke on Friday nights and the group called Sun Valley is surely a great karaoke group, especially if you enjoy country, bluegras music. The guy who runs the show is a terrific singer.
valley girl

Faith, NC

#12 Dec 28, 2010
mooser wrote:
all moose lodges are nothing but a joke any more. nothing but drunks.nasty women drinking.Some of the ugliest women you ever want to see go to the moose, not just in tazewell but every where in all moose lodges. I am a truck driver and i travel a lot and used to try to find a moose lodge in different towns and wasnt so bad a few years back But now nothing but a joke and believe the lodge in tazewell does have the ugliest women i have ever seen. there is one there believe she is sooooo ugly she is scary !!!!!! and she thinks she is so pretty YUK YUK YUK
who is she I go their maybe once a year
tazmania

Bandy, VA

#13 Jan 4, 2011
My husband goes there just to eat their family meal on Sunday . He says the food is delicious. I don't guess it matters what the women look like that cook it. He has never said anything about ugly women working there are going there.
Well anyway ugly people need to have friends and have a little fun in life . Everybody isn't beautiful , hardly anybody in this town is beautiful . Its not hollywood , where all the face lifts and botox is going on . I think the place is a nice place as long as you are not going there looking for a Ken or Barbie doll look alike .
vally girl

Columbus, NC

#14 Jan 5, 2011
U said it. Its all about doing for the commiuty
IF YOU REALLY

Harrisonburg, VA

#15 Jan 6, 2011
IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE MOOSE LODGE AND THE ORGANIZATION IT REPRESENTS GO ON LINE TO MOOSE INTERNATIONAL. THIS IS A GOOD ORGANIZATION THAT DOES A LOT OF GOOD THINGS. NOT ALL LODGES ARE THE SAME. THEY HAVE MOOSE HEART IN IL FOR ORPHANED OR CHILDERN NEEDING HELP WITH LODGING, SCHOOLING, COLLEGE, AND CARE. THIS IS FOR MEMBERS CHILDERN THAT HAS NO PLACE TO GO IN CASE OF TRADGY. THEY ALSO HAVE MOOSE HAVEN IN OCALA, FL FOR MEMBERS THAT HAVE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 20YRS AND HAVE NO PLACE TO GO AND NOT A LOT OF MONEY TO LIVE ON. THIS IS THE RETIREMENT PLACE FOR MEMBERS. THEY ALSO HELP OUT LOCAL COMMUNITY PROJECTS, TOYS FOR TOTS, FUND RAISERS FOR ILL PEOPLE, THEY WILL ALSO HELP WITH FINANCES OF MEMBERS IF ASK THRU THEIR LODGES. CK OUT PRINCETON LODGE AS WELL. YOU NEED TO VISIT TAZEWELL, BLUEFIELD AMD PRINCETON. THERE IS A LOT OF DIFFERENCE IN THE LODGES AND PEOPLE.
vally girl

Rock Hill, SC

#16 Jan 7, 2011
Also next week on Thursday is the state convention. In richmond. It every JUne and Jan. It is from Thur to sunday. That where the different lodge meet to see how all lodge are doing. And disscuss other issue.
duh

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 8, 2011
Hope your not a speaker there, judging by the way you type.
just wondering

Winnsboro, SC

#18 Jan 9, 2011
Its very hard to type on cell phone. Home computer in use smart ass. Besides I didn't tell u to read it. Hope god takes your eye site miss perfect.
valley girl

Winnsboro, SC

#19 Jan 9, 2011
You will never know if I am or not. Hope to see u their so I can tell you this to your face. Miss u would llove to be me. Your a bitch
Seriously

Fort Collins, CO

#20 Jan 10, 2011
Geez, you people are so friggin' immature. Valley girl/Just Wondering, if you're any sort of representation of the type of people who belong to the Moose Lodge, no thanks. I'll find new friends elsewhere. I'd prefer to surround myself with folks whom don't resort to name calling, posing heartless threats, and whom I can carry on an intellectual conversation with. I left the drama behind in grade school...where it belongs!
i know

Harrisonburg, VA

#21 Jan 10, 2011
she is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big women wanted 2 hr Really 273
Teacher in Tazewell High School assaulted? 2 hr spider man 28
Girls basketball 6 hr Dean 18
Does anyone know Jason Richardson that works at... 16 hr Star 1
treat us coal miners with respect 23 hr Sadstory4U 40
Do women like fat men (Feb '13) Tue MandiDiane 26
Vietnam veteran from Tazewell 68-69 Mon Sgt 1
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

Tazewell People Search