tiredofmafiarule

Roebuck, SC

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Water prices continue to go up as income remains stagnate. there is only one place to get water from in the entire area. thats a monopoly on a necessity and it is illegal. Same with aep. the federally mandated flouride in the water is sad as well. i hope u know its poison and has been proven to be such time and time again.
What A Moron

Tazewell, VA

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Do you also think the government watches you through your TV and wear a tin-foil hat to keep the aliens from invading your thoughts?
HectorVictorius

Richlands, VA

#3 Nov 3, 2012
tiredofmafiarule wrote:
Water prices continue to go up as income remains stagnate. there is only one place to get water from in the entire area. thats a monopoly on a necessity and it is illegal. Same with aep. the federally mandated flouride in the water is sad as well. i hope u know its poison and has been proven to be such time and time again.
Most homes in the U.S. don't get to choose their municipal water source, there's usually only one available. It sucks but it's not a Tazewell thing, that's just the way it is. Also, you killed any chance of being taken seriously when you started talking about fluoride, which has never been proven to have adverse public health effects at the levels available in drinking water.
What A Moron

Tazewell, VA

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Most public utilities are a monopoly. Does Appalachian Power have any competition. However, public utilities are regulated by the State Corporation Commission. If you don't like the PSA then you don't have to get your water from them. Take a big ole bucket to the nearest creek and have at it.
rangerdanger

Heiskell, TN

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Harvard just published a great study on fluoride. shows a correlation between the amount of fluoride in the tap water and iq and brain cc size. pretty sketchy.
rangerdanger

Heiskell, TN

#6 Nov 5, 2012
What A Moron wrote:
Most public utilities are a monopoly. Does Appalachian Power have any competition. However, public utilities are regulated by the State Corporation Commission. If you don't like the PSA then you don't have to get your water from them. Take a big ole bucket to the nearest creek and have at it.
its illegal to pump creek water. aep is a monopoly so is psa.
wv res

Bluefield, VA

#7 Nov 5, 2012
Be thankful you have PSA. In Wv water service is privatized. Cost is muchos higher.
HectorVictorius

Richlands, VA

#8 Nov 7, 2012
rangerdanger wrote:
Harvard just published a great study on fluoride. shows a correlation between the amount of fluoride in the tap water and iq and brain cc size. pretty sketchy.
The scientists who did this study specifically said it did not correlate to our situation in the U.S., because they only looked at studies from China, where fluoride levels are WAY higher than here: http://www.kansas.com/2012/09/11/2485561/harv...
rangerdanger

Kingsport, TN

#9 Nov 7, 2012
My point is that flouride is toxic. A toxin. no matter the ppm we should make it a point to have as few toxins as possible as opposed to intentionally adding anything with very little positive effect and proven negative effects.
tiredofmafiarule

Kings Mountain, NC

#10 Nov 12, 2012
What A Moron wrote:
Do you also think the government watches you through your TV and wear a tin-foil hat to keep the aliens from invading your thoughts?
So you dont believe in big govt or mind control. You dont believe in eugenics. was hitler a myth? Where did the nazis get their inspiration to pursuit eugenics?america? you must be a moron. i guess you trust in public schools, socialized medicine, big pharma, and super wealthy eugenicists with access to the largest military in the world. i cant imagine why im concerned.
callmewhatuwant

Lancaster, SC

#11 Nov 18, 2012
What A Moron wrote:
Do you also think the government watches you through your TV and wear a tin-foil hat to keep the aliens from invading your thoughts?
http://m.nbcnews.com/technology/technolog/you...

Thanks for reminding me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tommy Stout Mon watching 4
Hot chick amber at dollar general Sun big dog 8
Transfering to richlands Sun Surprised 91
Nick White (Dec '10) Sat User1 16
dirty man Sat disgusted 1
Tazewell County sheriff dept. Jul 25 Aunt Bea 14
ryan dye Jul 25 Fact 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages