pizza with hair on it pizzahut

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tazewell

Roy, WA

#1 Nov 1, 2012
i ordered 3 pizzas 2day and i opened it to get some out and there was hair on my pizza.i was sop mad and took it back in to get my money back and they wonted me to wait to get my money back 2 or 3 weeks.(like if i walked out i would still get my money.they would of kept it)i said no way i wont it now.they tried calling the manager but couldnt get him on the phone and i waited 30 min or longer.then the lady said she would give my money back then.that place is the lowest dump to eat from this is the 2ed time they have did something.i can say my family will never eat there ever again.they need to close the doors.
my my my

Spanishburg, WV

#2 Nov 1, 2012
tazewell wrote:
i ordered 3 pizzas 2day and i opened it to get some out and there was hair on my pizza.i was sop mad and took it back in to get my money back and they wonted me to wait to get my money back 2 or 3 weeks.(like if i walked out i would still get my money.they would of kept it)i said no way i wont it now.they tried calling the manager but couldnt get him on the phone and i waited 30 min or longer.then the lady said she would give my money back then.that place is the lowest dump to eat from this is the 2ed time they have did something.i can say my family will never eat there ever again.they need to close the doors.
What color was it? Everyone wears hairnets. How did a hair get in it? Are you sure it came from a cook there? I would like to find out whos it may have been. And the color will help a lot.
tazewell

Roy, WA

#3 Nov 1, 2012
it was black hair and ya it came from the cook cause it was there when we opened the box.it was so bad cause my family went together to buy 3 pizzas for supper and after waiting that long and it turned out like it did.we was there waiting a total hour and 20 min.
oh good grief

Cherryville, NC

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Things happen. I would hate to see how you would act if you had a real problem.
Baldie

Washington, DC

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Get a life
sick people suck

Spanishburg, WV

#6 Nov 2, 2012
oh good grief wrote:
Things happen. I would hate to see how you would act if you had a real problem.
thats a real problem. as expensive as 3 pizzas would be, and find a damn hair in it,I consider it beng a damn real problem. The cooks should be made to wear hair nets,or a football helment. thats sickening as hell to find a hair in your food.the person should have gotten a full refund,especially when they hadnt eated a slice of it.
Wow

Vinton, VA

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Haha real funny considering our cook yesterday was bald!! And nobody with long black hair was even working.
harry

Sykesville, MD

#8 Nov 2, 2012
you got your money back and probably was one of your kids hairs.you are the kind of person that would self destruct if you had a real problem.besides there is nothing wrong with a little hair especially on a taco. me thinks you have had alot nastier than just the hair in your mouth.touche
Pubic hair

Millersville, MD

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Watch out! I know of a couple people working at pizza hut - KFC that put pubic hairs in people's food. That is absolutely disgusting!
Wow

Vinton, VA

#17 Nov 5, 2012
Youre stupid. Nobody out there would purposefully put a hair in someones food. Get a life.
oh good grief

Cherryville, NC

#18 Nov 6, 2012
Pubic hair wrote:
Watch out! I know of a couple people working at pizza hut - KFC that put pubic hairs in people's food. That is absolutely disgusting!
and yet you did not report this criminal act to the proper authorities?
I found

United States

#19 Nov 9, 2012
Some really curly hairs on my pizza a couple weeks ago. Which were prob pubic hairs. I raised complete hell. Needless to say I will never eat there again and I advise everyone else to steer clear of that nasty place to!
oh good grief

Cherryville, NC

#20 Nov 10, 2012
sick people suck wrote:
<quoted text>thats a real problem. as expensive as 3 pizzas would be, and find a damn hair in it,I consider it beng a damn real problem. The cooks should be made to wear hair nets,or a football helment. thats sickening as hell to find a hair in your food.the person should have gotten a full refund,especially when they hadnt eated a slice of it.
No, a real problem is being without electricity for 10 days plus in freezing temps, not having a job, having terminal cancer, having a dying child, etc. Hair on food is a mere inconvienince.
oh good grief

Cherryville, NC

#21 Nov 10, 2012
inconvenence
yea

Tazewell, VA

#22 Nov 11, 2012
There are some really stupid people that work there though.... lol. We were there the other day...food was fine, but our waitress didn't know her ass from a whole in the ground. I didn't know people thar dumb could read or write....
dwright

Tazewell, VA

#23 Dec 8, 2012
I work at Pizza Hut/ KFC, and I can assure you that nobody puts hair in anyones food. For one, nobody there is that cruel, and for 2, I'm pretty sure nobody wants to lose their job. It is actually a really nice place to work, and eat. Very Sanitary too. And these people that supposedly get hair in their food, put it in theirselves just to get a discount or a refund. It is ridiculous! If you can't afford to get pizza and actually pay for it, cook at your own place! Thanks, Have a wonderful day(:
Hairy Chest

Raven, VA

#24 Dec 8, 2012
If eaten,maybe it would've caused hair to grow on someone's chest??!! Men ,yes,women,no,as they would have to Zip wax!
tazewell

Roy, WA

#25 Dec 8, 2012
dwright wrote:
I work at Pizza Hut/ KFC, and I can assure you that nobody puts hair in anyones food. For one, nobody there is that cruel, and for 2, I'm pretty sure nobody wants to lose their job. It is actually a really nice place to work, and eat. Very Sanitary too. And these people that supposedly get hair in their food, put it in theirselves just to get a discount or a refund. It is ridiculous! If you can't afford to get pizza and actually pay for it, cook at your own place! Thanks, Have a wonderful day(:
you are so wrong this time yes they was hair on that 1 pizza and you are full of lies on that been a good clean great place its a dump and the food is not good anymore they need new workers and mangement.
Hmmmmmm

Cherryville, NC

#26 Dec 8, 2012
tazewell wrote:
<quoted text> you are so wrong this time yes they was hair on that 1 pizza and you are full of lies on that been a good clean great place its a dump and the food is not good anymore they need new workers and mangement.
Congratulations on being a graduate of the 3rd grade.
T-Town_Gal

North Tazewell, VA

#27 Dec 10, 2012
There's nobody that works at Pizza Hut that has long black hair. There's one person there that does but that person works only on the KFC side. Why can't people stop trying to get by with trying to get free food. It's ridiculous and pathetic. Plus, I heard that you have long black hair and you were outside for a few minutes before you brought it back in. There's only men who work on the Pizza Hut side and they have very short hair. And besides, I've had hair on my food when I go to Wendy's, McDonald's, Italian Village, etc. but I don't get on Topix and bitch about it. I simply pick the hair off and enjoy my food. Until you have worked in a public establishment and deal with the crap employees go through to please ungrateful and unsatisfied customers on a daily basis, I suggest you shut up about it and get over it, or just stop eating there altogether.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melissa 2 hr You know who 8
Next Bulldog Football Coach 16 hr Billy 21
Any decent ladies in the bluefield area Wed NCGUYFROMVA56 3
Joe Stevenson Tue James Long 3
ttazewell and STDs ....Whos tainted ???? Tue James Long 3
Arf! Jingle! Dec 5 Ralph 2
Tazewell Single A Dec 4 Billy 3

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance