UFO in Tzewell by Ramey's
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Voice of Reason

Tazewell, VA

#63 Nov 1, 2012
It was no weather balloon.

And the simplest explanation to me is that it is of unknown origin (in reference to your Occam's Razor mention)! I believe this because not for this incident only but of the additional info that's out there concerning what people are witnessing in growing numbers. To make a judgement like that you also have to consider all the info involved. i.e. Everyone can't be wrong, lying, or faking so it's easier for me to believe it is unknown. However it is easier for the government to convince you it's a weather balloon so you don't have to consider the facts of what the hell is really going on.

Go to YouTube
Type in strange 2012
Find 2011 message (the guy's name)
And watch his compilation of weekly videos since the beginning of 2012 (and even from 2011 for that matter) and then tell me what you think and if it's that simple.

Nope nope nope. No weather balloon....I ain't buying it even a little bit. When the weather people or the government show me something that looks like what's in that video and reveals how it works then I'll shut my trap but until then I will keep annoying everyone with my conspiracy commentary! Haha
therehere

Asheboro, NC

#64 Nov 5, 2012
Saw metal sphere over richlands. jets flew all around it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cousins at tiptop 2 hr max 1
Brian Fox 3 hr Newlyweddedwife 8
coal bucket deli (Nov '14) 7 hr James 40
Terry McBride 9 hr fyi 28
name the sexiest women around. 16 hr Curious 7
TJC and JSC Tue Someone who knows... 3
J&S Roofing is a Thief Tue Just saying 8

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance