mail man

United States

#21 Oct 23, 2012
martian wrote:
they are from uranus,they are short brown and smell really bad,kinda like your boyfriend.be extremely careful if you have a close encounter with one of these entities,they will shoot you dead and eat your head.
Maybe that UFO was trying to find Pyott Boone so they could feed em hungry animals in that Ic post
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

#23 Oct 23, 2012
If anybody is interested it was a week ago today we saw this and I saw it because I was looking at the chemtrails. Well, today the sky is full of chemtrails again....so eyes up people!
UFOlogist

Tazewell, VA

#24 Oct 23, 2012
Look people, if you don't have any info do not post. This isn't a crackpot. There were several confirmed sightings.

I didn't sasy it was a UFO, I just want to know if anyone has any additional info.

You crazies keep to urselves..
Prince Henry

United States

#25 Oct 23, 2012
I once seen a very bright green object fall out of the sky above my house, i was with a group of friends, and most of them saw it too.
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

#26 Oct 23, 2012
Anybody else see the chemtrails again today? It's two Tuesday's in a row now? Anybody have any theories on what and why they're doing it?
mail man

Denver, NC

#27 Oct 24, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
Anybody else see the chemtrails again today? It's two Tuesday's in a row now? Anybody have any theories on what and why they're doing it?
Most of the time those CONTRAILS come from jets
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

#28 Oct 24, 2012
Ok, like I'm a big idiot and I don't know the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. Here's something to consider....research what I'm talking about and then go pay attention to the skies. Until then I wouldn't act like you're smarter than the people who are paying attention because you will be made a fool of.

There are MAJOR differences between the two! MAJOR! The only thing they do have in common is they come out the back a plane. That's where it ends.
mail man

Denver, NC

#29 Oct 24, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
Ok, like I'm a big idiot and I don't know the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. Here's something to consider....research what I'm talking about and then go pay attention to the skies. Until then I wouldn't act like you're smarter than the people who are paying attention because you will be made a fool of.

There are MAJOR differences between the two! MAJOR! The only thing they do have in common is they come out the back a plane. That's where it ends.
My point being in the big scheme of things what difference does it make. Our government has blowed trillions of dollars blasting stuff in to space for years while half the people in this country and this little ball called earth are starving to death. Have no shelter and are scratching by on pennies a day. Maybe them little green men come and see how stupid have the people are here and get the hell out of Dodge
Marvin

Washington, DC

#30 Oct 24, 2012
Most ufo sightings are probably not space crafts but instead the entities themselves. I believe that they are beings that can travel though all dimensions, not nessasarily cruising around space as thought but throughout all plans of existence.
mail man

Denver, NC

#31 Oct 24, 2012
Marvin wrote:
Most ufo sightings are probably not space crafts but instead the entities themselves. I believe that they are beings that can travel though all dimensions, not nessasarily cruising around space as thought but throughout all plans of existence.
Well we better leave them alone then half the people here can't go to the store without their Tom Tom. They way to sharpe for us
mail man

North Tazewell, VA

#32 Oct 24, 2012
mail man wrote:
<quoted text>Well we better leave them alone then half the people here can't go to the store without their Tom Tom. They way to sharpe for us
My feeling exactly
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

#33 Oct 24, 2012
mail man wrote:
<quoted text>
My point being in the big scheme of things what difference does it make. Our government has blowed trillions of dollars blasting stuff in to space for years while half the people in this country and this little ball called earth are starving to death. Have no shelter and are scratching by on pennies a day. Maybe them little green men come and see how stupid have the people are here and get the hell out of Dodge
I'm not implying anything about little green men. However, I have children and I do care what the hell is going on. I get what you're saying about the government because who's one against many? That's why we have to become educated. I for one have been telling people about this stuff and most look at me like I'm crazy but I don't care....I want people talking about it because it is real! I want to keep this topic going so people look at it and then go out and look at the skies that are striped with 20, 30, 40 trails all while a normal jet flies by later leaving it's usual contrail that disappears after about a min.

And on top of all that I see a UFO that has no explanation along with the chemtrails.

And there's so much more we need to be talking about but the main stream deceptions don't want to focus on. Heard about the 50million fish washing up in NC? All the "zombie" attacks still happening around the world and how they're finding these people with bibles and crosses but NO drugs like bath salts, all the birds, fish, deer, whales, dolphins, all of which have no bacteria or viruses or other natural causes of death, all the strange trumpet like noises continuing to be heard worldwide, etc etc. Bet you also haven't heard about the cruxcifiction of Christians in Egypt right in front of Morsi's presidential palace or the attempt on Hilary Clintons life when she was visiting there a month or so ago, or the fact that the Muslim video theyre blaming all the violence on only had 6000 or so views until the U.S. blamed the Lybian attack on it which then caused the views to sky rocket....etc etc.

Why wouldn't you want to know these things? Are we supposed to lay down and die like good little peons?
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want....the info is there if you look for it. I guess I just don't understand people who don't find these things important and a matter of life and death. Maybe once the chemicals get to me I'll conform.

Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you.(NASB) Matt. 7:7
mail man

Charlotte, NC

#34 Oct 25, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not implying anything about little green men. However, I have children and I do care what the hell is going on. I get what you're saying about the government because who's one against many? That's why we have to become educated. I for one have been telling people about this stuff and most look at me like I'm crazy but I don't care....I want people talking about it because it is real! I want to keep this topic going so people look at it and then go out and look at the skies that are striped with 20, 30, 40 trails all while a normal jet flies by later leaving it's usual contrail that disappears after about a min.

And on top of all that I see a UFO that has no explanation along with the chemtrails.

And there's so much more we need to be talking about but the main stream deceptions don't want to focus on. Heard about the 50million fish washing up in NC? All the "zombie" attacks still happening around the world and how they're finding these people with bibles and crosses but NO drugs like bath salts, all the birds, fish, deer, whales, dolphins, all of which have no bacteria or viruses or other natural causes of death, all the strange trumpet like noises continuing to be heard worldwide, etc etc. Bet you also haven't heard about the cruxcifiction of Christians in Egypt right in front of Morsi's presidential palace or the attempt on Hilary Clintons life when she was visiting there a month or so ago, or the fact that the Muslim video theyre blaming all the violence on only had 6000 or so views until the U.S. blamed the Lybian attack on it which then caused the views to sky rocket....etc etc.

Why wouldn't you want to know these things? Are we supposed to lay down and die like good little peons?
Call me a conspiracy theorist if you want....the info is there if you look for it. I guess I just don't understand people who don't find these things important and a matter of life and death. Maybe once the chemicals get to me I'll conform.

Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you.(NASB) Matt. 7:7
Have mercy Relax my friend. Chill . When its all over they will put you in a box and give you a piece of marble . There's more dead people on this plant than they are living and we are all going to go some time.
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

#35 Oct 25, 2012
So because one day I'm going to die I shouldn't care about things going on in the world? Ok......
mail man

Charlotte, NC

#36 Oct 25, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
So because one day I'm going to die I shouldn't care about things going on in the world? Ok......
You got as good a chance stopping what ever your seeing in the sky as you do stopping death . Only difference I KNOW DEATH IS REAL
reality checker

Silver Spring, MD

#37 Oct 25, 2012
the chem trails are aluminum oxide added to some jet fuels.they are supposed to reflect some of the deadly global warming causing sun rays back out into space.there are many conspiracy theories out there.for sure aluminum oxide is not found naturally in any environment.if you notice sherlock you never see them on a cloudy day.just joking.the gov.have so many covert things going on you would be unable to function if you had a clue what was going on.me i think there is intelligent life somewhere in this vast universe,just not on topics.
i know

North Tazewell, VA

#38 Oct 25, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not implying anything about little green men. However, I have children and I do care what the hell is going on. I get what you're saying about the government because who's one against many? That's why we have to become educated. I for one have been telling people about this stuff and most look at me like I'm crazy but I don't care....I want people talking about it because it is real! I want to keep this topic going so people look at it and then go out and look at the skies that are striped with 20, 30, 40 trails all while a normal jet flies by later leaving it's usual contrail that disappears after about a min.

i agree with what you say what trumpet noises what strange things give us more detials do you belive that the goverment is causing the end of the world
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

#39 Oct 25, 2012
Reflecting sun rays for global warming.....yes, yes....I'm sure that's what it is.

Also, I suppose anyone who is willing to not worry about it to have peace of mind is about how most people feel....and I suppose that's most of the problem. If half the people in America started asking what the hell some of this stuff is then maybe we'd get some answers....then again maybe not. But I'm not willing to just lay down and let them do it to my kids. I'd rather be educated and try to understand than stick my head in the sand and be a coward about it.

And no I don't think the government is causing the end of the world but I think they're are some very sinister people in power that will have to answer for their deeds one day. I think it's possible they're conditioning us for some sort of disclosure about what the stuff is in our skies or are going for a full false flag operation. I think they're capable of pulling a worldwide deception like they did on 911....because we all know that was an inside job. I can't solve the mystery but I'm going to continue to pay attention.
Hard Harry

Wise, VA

#40 Oct 26, 2012
Voice of Reason wrote:
Reflecting sun rays for global warming.....yes, yes....I'm sure that's what it is.
Also, I suppose anyone who is willing to not worry about it to have peace of mind is about how most people feel....and I suppose that's most of the problem. If half the people in America started asking what the hell some of this stuff is then maybe we'd get some answers....then again maybe not. But I'm not willing to just lay down and let them do it to my kids. I'd rather be educated and try to understand than stick my head in the sand and be a coward about it.
And no I don't think the government is causing the end of the world but I think they're are some very sinister people in power that will have to answer for their deeds one day. I think it's possible they're conditioning us for some sort of disclosure about what the stuff is in our skies or are going for a full false flag operation. I think they're capable of pulling a worldwide deception like they did on 911....because we all know that was an inside job. I can't solve the mystery but I'm going to continue to pay attention.
I've paid attention to your messages here. It would seem you are a like-minded individual. I have more information than you could imagine. Feel free to contact me.
reality checker

Capitol Heights, MD

#41 Oct 26, 2012
seriously thats whats they are doing with the chemtrails,been doing it for years.some scietists think it may be the reason for lung cancer even in non smokers.lke hh posted above there is more info out there than you could read in a lifetime.just the covert stuff that they try to hide from us.if you have a computer and internet access the gov hates you,and they are trying to take our on line rights away.become educated they are taking away our constitutional and basic human rights slowly(patriot act).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big women wanted 45 min New guy 277
Teacher in Tazewell High School assaulted? 1 hr T REX 30
Girls basketball 11 hr Dean 18
Does anyone know Jason Richardson that works at... 21 hr Star 1
treat us coal miners with respect Tue Sadstory4U 40
Do women like fat men (Feb '13) Tue MandiDiane 26
Vietnam veteran from Tazewell 68-69 Mon Sgt 1
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

Tazewell People Search