UFOlogist

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I need ant information on the reported unidentified mettalic object seen in the Northwest skies across from Ramey Chevrolet on the evening of October 16, 2012 at approximately 4:39PM.

Several road workers, and State Employees reported seeing a circular hovering metalic object approximately 1,000 ft away. As it turned it seemsed to change shape into a much larger semi-circle shape.

There were also several substantiated reports of the object near Abbs Valley.

Any information would be appreciated.

A mylar balloon has been ruled out due to the extensive distance of the object.
Guardian

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

UFOlogist wrote:
I need ant information on the reported unidentified mettalic object seen in the Northwest skies across from Ramey Chevrolet on the evening of October 16, 2012 at approximately 4:39PM.
Several road workers, and State Employees reported seeing a circular hovering metalic object approximately 1,000 ft away. As it turned it seemsed to change shape into a much larger semi-circle shape.
There were also several substantiated reports of the object near Abbs Valley.
Any information would be appreciated.
A mylar balloon has been ruled out due to the extensive distance of the object.
I heard some talk about a UFO that was seen in Richlands yesterday. Must have been big for it to be seen there too...keep us posted if u learn more.. seems like its being hushed up
Matney

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Me and five other people also seen the cigar or clyinder shape ufo at 4.30 pm we watched it hover in the air for 45 minutes.It was matalic and would make a real bright light red an blue on the outer sides of the bright light.We also have video of it!
Matney

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

My post earlier on ufo seen i live in Tazewell not Harrisburg. Dont know how to change location.But me an the five other people seen it at cliffield near golf course!
deer hunter in tazewell

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

i seen that oject too with a co worker on that day near rameys in tazewll looked like a ufo to me also seen jets flying around it!!!!!!!!!!
mail man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

deer hunter in tazewell wrote:
i seen that oject too with a co worker on that day near rameys in tazewll looked like a ufo to me also seen jets flying around it!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody shoot this thing down and get me out of here
Mostlikely

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

it was Jimmy Ramey
laughing

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Mostlikely wrote:
it was Jimmy Ramey
you crack me up!!! lmao!!!
ray

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Judged:

i sawed it to,outside my trailer on my couch on the front proch
Jack

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Where are the video's neighbor?
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

I was just on here posting my info about seeing this object and my post disappeared as I was posting it. I'm going to give a quick run down of what I saw. Anyone wishing to contact me for video and the pictures I captured can email me at. amyandeliana@gmail.com

I saw this object for around 40 min as it was rotating but stationary in the sky.
I noticed the bright start looking object because I was video taping the "chemtrails" as I call them.
The sky was striped in every direction with plume looking jet streams but they were not ordinary.
They fanned out and turned into rainbow tinted whispy clouds and eventually covered the object around five pm. The object was a metallic cylinder shaped craft and appeared to have a light on the top or the bottom or was reflecting light more in that area. It was silent and stationary while rotating. I observed the UFO with binoculars because my camera did not have good zoom capabilities. I captured the object but no details are discernible. I have one semi decent picture.
I have my go pro hd camera ready if I see it again.
I encourage everyone to research chemtrails on YouTube. Search "strange 2012" and find the guy named 2011 message. It will give you some insight into what we saw.
If you are serious about this kind of stuff email me and well share info. I'm an avid star gazer and am an educated person so I trust what I saw was not natural.
It was not a weather ballon or it would've moved with the wind but it did not move for the nearly forty minutes I watched it. It eventually got covered by the whispy clouds and all as a jet spraying the same shit was flying straight towards it.
It makes me feel better knowing others saw this thing. I had two others with me so there's quite a few of us!
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Btw, "matney" would you mind emailing me a copy of the vid or just posting it here or on YouTube? I really want to see better quality if you have it! Thanks!
stonewall jackson

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

are u the matney that has a farm in tazewell
ray

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

hi
i know

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2012

haha ray ur dumb
Matney

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

My sister has vid it did not turn out that good after she looked at it .She said if you paused it on the ufo u could see it but not good!Me an the other guys use spotting scope.There is an exact ufo same shape an red an blue bright shine exactly like what we saw on utube there is a guy from the uk great clear vid an close up no differant than what we all seen!
Voice of Reason

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Matney...I think I know the exact video you're talking about. Yes very close to what I saw indeed. Has anyone else been hearing non stop airplane activity in the general direction I saw the UFO? Even in the middle of the night I've been hearing airplane engines....sounds like smaller planes and looks like cesnas through the binoculars. Just seems weird...never noticed that kind of stuff before now. I wonder if they're looking for it?
i know

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

and what abot all of the Helicopter activity something strage is going on here

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Better get your ray guns out!
martian

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

they are from uranus,they are short brown and smell really bad,kinda like your boyfriend.be extremely careful if you have a close encounter with one of these entities,they will shoot you dead and eat your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Tazewell Forum right now

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tazewell Arc 2 hr Meee 4
I love you always (Jul '13) 11 hr Andrew belle 492
Tazewell Jukebox (Jun '12) 12 hr Michael bolton 126
Happy 12 hr ray charles 105
Who will get your vote 12 hr Decided 4
Jessica Ramey 18 hr oz 2
Baptist valley Sun what 23
•••
•••