New Hope, VA

#1 May 3, 2011
What y'all think bout them?
mike

Natural Bridge, VA

#2 May 3, 2011
Right wrote:
It was sad "until one day when this lady met this fellow, and they knew that it was much more than a hunch"
wonderin

Richlands, VA

#3 May 3, 2011
who?
Right

Natural Bridge, VA

#4 May 4, 2011
Mike- Not the brady bunch, ignorant smartass.

Wonderin- The Gradys, stupid.
mike

Natural Bridge, VA

#5 May 4, 2011
Right wrote:
Mike- Not the brady bunch, ignorant smartass.
Wonderin- The Gradys, stupid.
Relax. Didn't mean to make you so upset! Hope you don't "fly off the handle" like that around family and friends.

Since: Apr 11

Seattle, WA

#6 May 5, 2011
Wow the grady bunch ive heard so much!! There cool ive only chilled with them a little bit!! I dont think theres any thing wrong with em but people do like to talk trash!! But there pretty awesome && they know how to handle there selfs when they need to to!!:)
Btw-Pray for Corey I know hes out but he still needs to heal <3
sure

North Tazewell, VA

#7 May 6, 2011
Kari Dale wrote:
Wow the grady bunch ive heard so much!! There cool ive only chilled with them a little bit!! I dont think theres any thing wrong with em but people do like to talk trash!! But there pretty awesome && they know how to handle there selfs when they need to to!!:)
Btw-Pray for Corey I know hes out but he still needs to heal <3
Sure u kari would think so all guys hang out there
right

United States

#8 May 7, 2011
sorry man, bad mood that day.
No way

North Tazewell, VA

#9 May 7, 2011
How is Corey?
GenieOlogy

North Tazewell, VA

#10 May 8, 2011
what makes this family worth talking about? all I have seen is boys who don't do much, a really fat mom with missing teeth and a daddy nowhere to be found. the black step daddy done moved on.

so where's the grandeur in the grady bunch outside the recent shooting which made them a topic on here.
Right

New Hope, VA

#11 May 9, 2011
Cory is good, thanks for asking.

GenieOlogy- They're great people, that's what..better than your sh*t talkin ass.
jennifer

Cedar Bluff, VA

#12 May 12, 2011
they are a good family. over the summer i was there alot. and i got to know all of them pretty good. but when people go there no one remembers what happens lol. corey is the black sheep of the family. and pj and cody are alike in different ways. pj a nd cody both have anger problems dont ever piss them off. ever... hahaha and there mom is never around really that ive seen. they all have their life stories.
jennifer

Cedar Bluff, VA

#13 May 12, 2011
Right wrote:
why do you what to know what people think of them? and your that same person that same person thats been hating on me. why?
Right

New Hope, VA

#14 May 13, 2011
Boredom. And it's fun to troll, plus you were startin shit with KK.
NoScanner

Roanoke, VA

#15 May 20, 2011
What happened at the GradyBunch house a couple of weeks back anyway? Around 3 in the morning I hear 5 police and 3 EMS were sitting in the driveway - so what is the latest? Another "accidental" shooting? Drugs? Drinking? Absentee Adult?

Were any of their so-called friends walk up and down the road around their house, say right after 3 in the morning - maybe even barefoot?

Just what is going on at that house anyway?

Since: Apr 11

Cedar Bluff, VA

#16 May 22, 2011
Right wrote:
Boredom. And it's fun to troll, plus you were startin shit with KK.
well i dont really care about kk. when it all comes down to it she or her lil friends aint gonna do shit. they gonna see me in public one day and you know what she and her friends gonna do? they gonna look the other way and walk and wont do or say nothing so i reall dont care. and you know what else? i stood right infront of her friend makayla who said she was gonna fight me and she did nothing and she talked to me for a lil bit. but i have no problem with her tho. they are just lil girls that need to grow up some more
Anonymous

Richlands, VA

#18 Sep 27, 2011
lol to all you hater out there i dare you to tell any of the gradys you have a problem there will be no smiles and walking away come on jus try it kiddies
not a drug dealer

Tazewell, VA

#19 Oct 2, 2011
drwatson540 wrote:
lol to all you hater out there i dare you to tell any of the gradys you have a problem there will be no smiles and walking away come on jus try it kiddies
This is coming from someone who is not a kiddie !!!! But from some one who knows. Such good people hugh? How many times has teenage girls left school run away from home and found there? Many! How many fights there? Many! How many parents stuff they work hard for ends up there traded for drugs? Many! Sex money guns drugs alcohol teenagers no parents there hell she does it herself ... Someday it will all end at there nasty dirty filthy drug house and I will read the paper and thank hs for getting another one but until then we all should pray that no one dies at the hands of this trash
informed person

Richlands, VA

#20 Nov 3, 2011
its FUNNY how everyone will get on a website and talk trash about the grady family when no one will say anything to them. i personly kno all of the gradys and there a family that actually sticks together when they need each other how many times does that happen now days?? & for who ever was talkin about Linda go to HEll cuz she is a good mom she does what she can to help all three of her sons as she has raised them on her own for the most part. Lastly drug house the Gradys, not hardly people may think so cuz there is always teenagers there, the case for that is when low life parents kick their kids out, abuse or just plain down mean, they have nowhere to go the Grady house is always open & they wont turn you away... Unless they just dont like you, ive been in the situation & have stayed when i had nowhere else. So all you low lifes need to get a new hobbie & slow hating on people you dont even kno cuz the Gradys are all good people, Pj, Cory, Cody, & Linda
phillip haltom

Tazewell, VA

#21 Jan 30, 2013
not a drug dealer wrote:
<quoted text>
This is coming from someone who is not a kiddie !!!! But from some one who knows. Such good people hugh? How many times has teenage girls left school run away from home and found there? Many! How many fights there? Many! How many parents stuff they work hard for ends up there traded for drugs? Many! Sex money guns drugs alcohol teenagers no parents there hell she does it herself ... Someday it will all end at there nasty dirty filthy drug house and I will read the paper and thank hs for getting another one but until then we all should pray that no one dies at the hands of this trash
well kiddie or not we'd knock your punk ass out hell im the littlest brother and id make you eat your teeth so when you get enough balls to step come on up to "the Grady house" an get beat to sleep you coward i wish that you would say 1 thing out of the way to one of our faces so we could show you how the grady's really handle people like you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle's murderer (Apr '16) 1 hr concerned grandma 15
Next Bulldog Football Coach 2 hr Falcon 1 61
Redhead trans woman 6 hr Jarhead a Fake 20
who is sniching on hill 7 hr eye in sky 1
He thinks he is a cop 20 hr Eternal truth 59
Tazewell girls basketball Tue Billy 22
NEW RESTAURANT called SEVEN Tue Billy 13

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance