girls that are just plain gorgeous at...

girls that are just plain gorgeous at ths

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bhdtnhische

Bandy, VA

#1 Apr 30, 2011
This doesn't have to cause problems.. Just who thinks which girls are pretty at ths.

Since: Apr 11

Bandy, VA

#2 Apr 30, 2011
jennifer lambert =D
Ladies Man

United States

#3 May 1, 2011
Santerra Boyd
lmao!

Bandy, VA

#4 May 2, 2011
Coreena! ;)
:)

Bandy, VA

#5 May 2, 2011
Savanna Miller
wrong

Penn Laird, VA

#6 May 2, 2011
night_mare17 wrote:
jennifer lambert =D
shit what kinda crack you smokin, she looks like a rat

Anonymous Proxy

#14 May 6, 2011
gangsta shay wrote:
i vote for kari dale.... im diggin her red hair man....
Okk Thanks so who is this?? Id like to know!!:)) and nooo not eww to me but delilah is my friend and i love her to death :))
Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#15 May 6, 2011
Kari Dale wrote:
<quoted text>
Okk Thanks so who is this?? Id like to know!!:)) and nooo not eww to me but delilah is my friend and i love her to death :))
thanks kari grl ha ha ha love ya
Ladies Man

United States

#16 May 6, 2011
gangsta shay wrote:
<quoted text>
dude shes pretty but you cant stand to be around here longer than five mins because shes such a know it all....
She's not really around me man, but even if she was- you make sacrifices for a girl that gorgeous

Bandy, VA

#17 May 6, 2011
bubba jay wrote:
i think megan griffith has it going on :) her and that big ass... id hit that
dont hate b*tch =)

Bandy, VA

#18 May 6, 2011
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
dont hate b*tch =)
wrong

Dayton, VA

#20 May 9, 2011
Ain't no hate in the truth, skeezo.
Ladies Man

United States

#21 May 9, 2011
gangster from tazewell av wrote:
<quoted text> who u talkin about reallly
Well in that particular instance the lady in question was Santerra Boyd, but I mean in general with the sacrifice statement
tazewellboy

Bandy, VA

#24 May 11, 2011
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
jennifer is pretty. she dont look like no rat. what crack have you been smoking today mam? shes beautiful
wrong

United States

#25 May 11, 2011
beauty is in the eye of the beholder...you must behold some ugly shit in life to think shes beautiful.
tazewellboy

Bandy, VA

#27 May 11, 2011
wrong wrote:
beauty is in the eye of the beholder...you must behold some ugly shit in life to think shes beautiful.
idk why you keep changing your screen name on here dumb *ss. your screen name was called right yesterday and now today its wrong. its changes with all your posts dumb *ss. so stop trying to act like different people b*tch. we all know your the same person it shows it on here. god d*m your stupid. and your the only one dat hates on jennifer. get a life and move on. cuz no matter what happens jenn will still be around and still be prettier then you ever will be. haha wh*re. suck my 12 inch c*ck.
guydownthestreet

Bandy, VA

#28 May 11, 2011
jennifer is gorgous! she has a great personality. and shes fun to be around. shes got the perfect body and just the cutest smile ive ever seen. shes beautiful inside an out. omg shes so sweat too. idk why this one person is hating on her. oh well it dont matter cuz everyone else loves her lol
wrong

United States

#29 May 12, 2011
No ones trying to be anyone else, there's nothing that says I can't change the name on here.
I'm the only one who "hates" because all the other people on here are the same person as well just changin their name. Grow up, kid.
tazewellboy

Bandy, VA

#30 May 12, 2011
wrong wrote:
No ones trying to be anyone else, there's nothing that says I can't change the name on here.
I'm the only one who "hates" because all the other people on here are the same person as well just changin their name. Grow up, kid.
yeah ok? sure. why do you hate jennifer? what did she ever do to you?
wrong

Orange, VA

#32 May 16, 2011
I don't hate anyone, it's just funny watchin y'all get all pissy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Graham opening the borders 1 hr jealous parents 98
Shelley S 23 hr saw it all 1
david s. what a joke Sun hmmm 3
Carolyn ward tyler!!! Sun Wolfman 23
Is there any single guys out there???? (Dec '14) Sun topdog 2
tommy marrs Sun adam 1
hottest girl in tazewell?? Aug 28 lol 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages