from richlands?
truth squad

Dayton, VA

#3 May 25, 2010
springville? if so, he's a lost cause
Judith Kinder

Bluefield, VA

#4 Jul 31, 2010
Jason Kinder is a great husband and father to our two children. I love him with all of my heart.
noodle

North Tazewell, VA

#5 Jul 31, 2010
kinder is a great dude..
Amy Beth

United States

#6 Aug 4, 2010
I have known Jason since elem school and he is a great guy. If you take the time to get to know him he would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I don't understand why people have to always talk badly of other people.
ALYSSA

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2010
Judith Kinder wrote:
Jason Kinder is a great husband and father to our two children. I love him with all of my heart.
Hey girl guess someone tryn to start sh*t! Anyway to all the haters Jason is a cool a** dude an a excellent father and him an Judith have the relationship that you all would envy if you knew them! Their to kids are beautiful!! I guess someone attempted to start somthn out of jealousy but then again its VA an they jus shown their lame mentality! Ppl like this is what gives the area a bad name for us normal ppl! They probably hatn on ya cause you with your family all the time an they can only see there's once a year when the carnival comes to town that's when there inbred a** mom an dad come around they have one big freak reunion! LOL you to keep doing what your doing cus I think very highly of the two of ya!
abc

Minot, ND

#8 Jun 19, 2011
Really? That's funny because I'm pretty sure you cheated on him and then ran off with the guy a year later. I guess you only loved him with part of your heart.
Judith Kinder wrote:
kimi

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2011
ouch!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racism in bluefield va 2 hr Eternal truth 2
Christa Locklear 2 hr curious 1
Transfering to richlands 3 hr Like it is 119
Graham opening the borders 6 hr Joe Erdley 108
12 yr old girl dating 16 yr old boy (Nov '13) 21 hr Lucy 52
david s. what a joke Aug 30 hmmm 3
tommy marrs Aug 30 adam 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages