THS has DRUG problems

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
City_girl

Sneedville, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2010
Girl, give it up. Every high school has drug problems, expecially here where there is nothing better to do. You are not helping anything by making life harder on these kids, you will only make it worse. All you can do as a parent is lead by example and provide a strong moral background. You are teaching your daughter to fight battles in the wrong way which will eventually lead to demise rather than success and that will all be on you!
Advocate for Youth

North Tazewell, VA

#3 Nov 29, 2010
Why I even got on this site I don"t know, however; I am appalled at how idiotic some people can be. How dare you to list these names. You can not possibly know 100% sure that what you are saying is true. I know some of these kids personally, and know that you are sadly mistaken. How would you feel if your daughters name was being drug through the mud on this site. My advice to you is think before you speak (or type)!
Gray Ghost

Tazewell, VA

#5 Nov 29, 2010
Would love for everyone on this list to contact this site to find out who posted this and every name on here file a civil suit on you for slander.
Concerned Parent

UK

#6 Nov 29, 2010
no one will bring a lawsuit against me because they've threatened too many times and nothing happens. these people defend themselves because they now its true.
this bitch

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Nov 29, 2010
has been posting these lies for sometime,this is not true,She has been diagnosed with extreme mental problems so just don't no one else respond and let this thread go away.They say her daughter is on drugs and trades sexual favors for her drugs and this has drove her crazy
missy rutherford

Bandy, VA

#8 Nov 29, 2010
I dont know who you are bitch but you need to keep my step son jake hash out of this. And you need to keep my boyfriend fred hash name out of your shit. Because my boyfriend and my step son is not a drug dealer so bitch you dont know what you are talking about so you need to keep your fucking mouth of my boyfriend and my step son. You just better hope your name dont come out because if it does you will promble get your ass kick.
FRED HASH

Bandy, VA

#9 Nov 29, 2010
Really Concerned Parent wrote:
All the drug addicts and drug dealers in Tazewell that I know to really do or sell drugs are
Jacob Hash and Fred Hash
Randy Keene
Brad Wess
Cod Baldwin
Chauncy
Albert Bright
Alex Clifton
Dustin Cantrell
Steven Cantrell
JJ Johnson
Jake Heflin
John Wells
Zack Bostic
Zack Hill
Bert Hicks
Kevin Hicks
Cory Wimmer
Heather Looney
Nathan Looney
Travis Queen and his Dad
Mikey Altizer
Tj Mars
Deolo Brady
Wyate
Jessica Penly
Gabe Donathon
Summer Whittaker
Drake Hatfield
Austin Kinder
Brandon Davis
Rebeca Hatfield and her parents
Chauncy's Parents
Larry Hill
Leon Davis
Andrew Brown
Deon Davis and his parents
Shaq McDonald
Juwan Stout
Heath Harris
Robert Hagy
Cory Grady
Cody Grady
Tony Riley
Cody Cox
Nathan Osborn
Lane
Shawn Mead
Andy Cline
Brandon Rose
Derek Rose
Cody Wilson
Cody Horn
Darell Keeter
Richard Garrison
Shawn Gross
Hana Barnette
Johnathan Altizer
Sammy Kinzer
Paul Bowles
Bradley Bowles
Nathanyal Grizzel
Mikey Cook
Jeremy Cook
Thomas Hudson and his brother
Jared Hilton
Seth Mayfield
Latoya Jackson
Jimmy Ferguson
Stacy Lester
Richard Asbury
Please my daughter is 17 and goes to THS and knows or has heard and wrote down all these names by pictures,phone calls or met these awful people i don't want her or any other child around these kinds of people please if u can add anymore to this list please do she as well as every other children needs to know to stay away from these kinds people. Our community should know all the trouble making criminals in this town. my daughter has been there for 4 years so i think she knows who she is talking about! these kids are trouble makers and dangerous to others something needs to get done! I never said that all these people go to THS now. If you people think threats will stop me then your wrong. And this list is already on google so I hope these kids learn from their mistakes when they cant get a job or be respected in the community.
you really messed this time you will be hearing from my lawyer CRAZZY ASS BITCH.by the way i work at cliffs service station come on by i'll sell you something but it wont be no f_cking drugs!!!!
missy rutherford

Bandy, VA

#10 Nov 29, 2010
Concerned Parent wrote:
no one will bring a lawsuit against me because they've threatened too many times and nothing happens. these people defend themselves because they now its true.
dont hold your breath on that one. because i am sure their is some one out their that is talking to a lawyer over this
missy rutherford

Bandy, VA

#11 Nov 29, 2010
this bitch wrote:
has been posting these lies for sometime,this is not true,She has been diagnosed with extreme mental problems so just don't no one else respond and let this thread go away.They say her daughter is on drugs and trades sexual favors for her drugs and this has drove her crazy
you might just bee right about that. that might bee why the bitch is looney
missy rutherford

Bandy, VA

#12 Nov 29, 2010
Gray Ghost wrote:
Would love for everyone on this list to contact this site to find out who posted this and every name on here file a civil suit on you for slander.
Thats what we are going to do. And we are going to file a civil suit on it and a slander. Because the bitch has slander my step sons name and my boyfriends name to. The bitch dont know what she is talking about at all
bob

Bandy, VA

#14 Nov 29, 2010
All the drug addicts and drug dealers in Tazewell that I know to really do or sell drugs are
Jacob Hash and Fred Hash
Randy Keene
Brad Wess
Cod Baldwin
Chauncy
Albert Bright
Alex Clifton
Dustin Cantrell
Steven Cantrell
JJ Johnson
Jake Heflin
John Wells
Zack Bostic
Zack Hill
Bert Hicks
Kevin Hicks
Cory Wimmer
Heather Looney
Nathan Looney
Travis Queen and his Dad
Mikey Altizer
Tj Mars
Deolo Brady
Wyate
Jessica Penly
Gabe Donathon
Summer Whittaker
Drake Hatfield
Austin Kinder
Brandon Davis
Chauncy's Parents
Larry Hill
Leon Davis
Andrew Brown
Shaq McDonald
Juwan Stout
Heath Harris
Robert Hagy
Cory Grady
Cody Grady
Tony Riley
Cody Cox
Nathan Osborn
Lane
Shawn Mead
Andy Cline
Brandon Rose
Derek Rose
Cody Wilson
Cody Horn
Darell Keeter
Richard Garrison
Shawn Gross
Hana Barnette
Johnathan Altizer
Sammy Kinzer
Paul Bowles
Bradley Bowles
Nathanyal Grizzel
Mikey Cook
Jeremy Cook
Jared Hilton
Seth Mayfield
Latoya Jackson
Jimmy Ferguson
Stacy Lester
Richard Asbury
Please my daughter is 17 and goes to THS and knows or has heard and wrote down all these names by pictures,phone calls or met these awful people i don't want her or any other child around these kinds of people please if u can add anymore to this list please do she as well as every other children needs to know to stay away from these kinds people. Our community should know all the trouble making criminals in this town. my daughter has been there for 4 years so i think she knows who she is talking about! these kids are trouble makers and dangerous to others something needs to get done! I never said that all these people go to THS now. If you people think threats will stop me then your wrong. And this list is already on google so I hope these kids learn from their mistakes when they cant get a job or be respected in the community.
like your respected in tazewell what ever.boy court is really going to suck for you after all the parents you have made mad.
FRED HASH

Bandy, VA

#15 Nov 29, 2010
Jacob Hash and Fred Hash
Randy Keene
Brad Wess
Cod Baldwin
Chauncy
Albert Bright
Alex Clifton
Dustin Cantrell
Steven Cantrell
JJ Johnson
Jake Heflin
John Wells
Zack Bostic
Zack Hill
Bert Hicks
Kevin Hicks
Cory Wimmer
Heather Looney
Nathan Looney
Travis Queen and his Dad
Mikey Altizer
Tj Mars
Deolo Brady
Wyate
Jessica Penly
Gabe Donathon
Summer Whittaker
Drake Hatfield
Austin Kinder
Brandon Davis
Chauncy's Parents
Larry Hill
Leon Davis
Andrew Brown
Shaq McDonald
Juwan Stout
Heath Harris
Robert Hagy
Cory Grady
Cody Grady
Tony Riley
Cody Cox
Nathan Osborn
Lane
Shawn Mead
Andy Cline
Brandon Rose
Derek Rose
Cody Wilson
Cody Horn
Darell Keeter
Richard Garrison
Shawn Gross
Hana Barnette
Johnathan Altizer
Sammy Kinzer
Paul Bowles
Bradley Bowles
Nathanyal Grizzel
Mikey Cook
Jeremy Cook
Jared Hilton
Seth Mayfield
Latoya Jackson
Jimmy Ferguson
Stacy Lester
Richard Asbury
you are the dumbest lieing bitch i have ever herd of sounds like you have just ran out of your medication and need some more you need to go see a doctor or shrink u crazy trouble making bitch
Oh Please

Tazewell, VA

#16 Nov 30, 2010
City Girl is absolutely right. THS has always had a drug problem. It's not news. Teach your child to be better and do better and forget about listing names.
missy rutherford

Bandy, VA

#17 Nov 30, 2010
Oh Please wrote:
City Girl is absolutely right. THS has always had a drug problem. It's not news. Teach your child to be better and do better and forget about listing names.
you might bee right about ths haveing a drug problem but it dont give that bitch the right to put our kids name on here at all. Because i am telling you my step son is not a drug dealer and my boyfriend fred hash is not a drug dealer so that bitch needs to stop her shit. My boyfriend fred hash works his ass off down at cliffs service station for what money he gets. And he sure and the hell dont spend hes money on drugs. we have better thang to spend our money on and that is our kids.
missy rutherford

Bandy, VA

#18 Nov 30, 2010
FRED HASH wrote:
<quoted text>
you are the dumbest lieing bitch i have ever herd of sounds like you have just ran out of your medication and need some more you need to go see a doctor or shrink u crazy trouble making bitch
I thank so to it sounds like she is out of her medication and realy needs some because she has done went crazy
nosenser

Waynesboro, VA

#19 Nov 30, 2010
if your daughter knows so much,think she can hook me up with a fat blunt?lmao
truth hurts

Tazewell, VA

#20 Nov 30, 2010
Jacob Hash and Fred Hash
Randy Keene
Brad Wess
Cod Baldwin
Chauncy
Albert Bright
Alex Clifton
Dustin Cantrell
Steven Cantrell
JJ Johnson
Jake Heflin
John Wells
Zack Bostic
Zack Hill
Bert Hicks
Kevin Hicks
Cory Wimmer
Heather Looney
Nathan Looney
Travis Queen and his Dad
Mikey Altizer
Tj Mars
Deolo Brady
Wyate
Jessica Penly
Gabe Donathon
Summer Whittaker
Drake Hatfield
Austin Kinder
Brandon Davis
Chauncy's Parents
Larry Hill
Leon Davis
Andrew Brown
Shaq McDonald
Juwan Stout
Heath Harris
Robert Hagy
Cory Grady
Cody Grady
Tony Riley
Cody Cox
Nathan Osborn
Lane
Shawn Mead
Andy Cline
Brandon Rose
Derek Rose
Cody Wilson
Cody Horn
Darell Keeter
Richard Garrison
Shawn Gross
Hana Barnette
Johnathan Altizer
Sammy Kinzer
Paul Bowles
Bradley Bowles
Nathanyal Grizzel
Mikey Cook
Jeremy Cook
Jared Hilton
Seth Mayfield
Latoya Jackson
Jimmy Ferguson
Stacy Lester
Richard Asbury
I would like for someone to contact me an let me know who ur attorney is b/c I would like to pursue this matter my name is on this list,by the way there is a Vilacha on here Heather Looney Vilacha,I think u ppl need too get a life an mind ur own buissness.
Teacher

Richlands, VA

#21 Nov 30, 2010
I don't have any children in Tazewell now, Thank God..but I am worried about the ignorance that is flowing from this burg. Did any of you take an English class? Your spelling and grammer are terrible...the more you write, the more ignorant you look. All those curse words, is this the only way you know how to communicate? An outsider reading these messages would think that the people in Tazewell are cave people.
teach

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Nov 30, 2010
this is a gossip forum not a grammer class,no one cares about their english.
i heard

Washington, DC

#23 Nov 30, 2010
Ok but u shoulda used ur spell check 2 cuz it is GRAMMAR NOT GRAMMER jus sayin maybe u wanna get it right b4 u slam sum1 elses spelling & grammatical errors

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack 4 hr Sadstory4U 7
nTelos 6 hr need a cell 1
airsoft Tue Airsoft 5
tcfr (Jul '13) Tue hmm 19
keep on trying to get home to you Oct 20 truth 32
School Colors Oct 20 Hmmm 72
jack w playing with fire Oct 18 Desperate women 6
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match

Tazewell Jobs