Who runs their mouth the most in Taze...

Who runs their mouth the most in Tazewell? Put every snitch you know on here.

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Gigalooo

North Tazewell, VA

#1 Nov 30, 2010
I would just like to know who some of these people are on here and on the street. I hate snitches.
nosnitchzone

Tazewell, VA

#2 Nov 30, 2010
Gigalooo wrote:
I would just like to know who some of these people are on here and on the street. I hate snitches.
LMAO u hate snitches yet u want somebody to snitch..not cool
Invisible1

Oakwood, VA

#3 Nov 30, 2010
Gigalooo wrote:
Why because you break the law and isa druggie , people are getting tired of all you useless druggie so if you break the law you go to jail.
Word up

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2010
HaTe to break the news to everyone but u r never gonna catch every single druggie. It's like one gets caught and another is born. It's life.
Yep

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2010
Word up wrote:
HaTe to break the news to everyone but u r never gonna catch every single druggie. It's like one gets caught and another is born. It's life.
Bout as pointless as the war on drugs as a whole. It's modern culture in America.
Gigalooo

North Tazewell, VA

#6 Dec 1, 2010
nosnitchzone wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO u hate snitches yet u want somebody to snitch..not cool
I want low life snitches to own up to getting out of trouble by narcing on others, its not snitching in my book to let someone know who might be the police.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SW Virginia Football 7 hr Billy 12
Strange Blue Lights? 11 hr Jack M 31
marcella harrington 19 hr EZE 3
Coal Bucket Deli (Apr '15) Sun catgotyourtongue 10
Saprena Noel Jun 24 Curious 11
Tazewell boys basketball (Dec '15) Jun 23 The Tazewell Bull... 11
Krag kirk Jun 23 Carl Williams 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages