1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Nov 8, 2010

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 30, 2010
I need a place to stay and a job.
good advice for ya

Tazewell, TN

#2 Oct 30, 2010
Why don't you try getting off topix and you might just find a job and place to live ! dumba$$

Location hidden

#3 Oct 31, 2010
good advice for ya wrote:
Why don't you try getting off topix and you might just find a job and place to live ! dumba$$
you know if i find time i will try that.thank you for the advice....
flush

Tazewell, TN

#4 Oct 31, 2010
Pay no attention to the smart ass goobers on here ,they have nothing better to do with their time.
not everyone around here are a bunch of uneducated hicks. If you look around a little there are some really nice people in east Tennessee.
As for a job ,i am afraid to say they are kinda scarce right now .But don't give up get out there and keep looking ,you never know. Good luck to you !!
good advice for ya

Tazewell, TN

#5 Oct 31, 2010
flush wrote:
Pay no attention to the smart ass goobers on here ,they have nothing better to do with their time.
not everyone around here are a bunch of uneducated hicks. If you look around a little there are some really nice people in east Tennessee.
As for a job ,i am afraid to say they are kinda scarce right now .But don't give up get out there and keep looking ,you never know. Good luck to you !!
Why don't you try looking for the thread titled "jobs" and you will see what kind of person this is ...trust me after you read that thread you'll have NO PITY ON THEM EITHER !!
BBTW: I would love for you to come back to this thread and tell EVERYBODY your opinion ....after reading "jobs" thread ...Lol..

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2010
flush wrote:
thank you. i am going try at the school. i would like to work there. when i get my DR education to be a educator...
good advice for ya

Tazewell, TN

#7 Oct 31, 2010
Raising Cain wrote:
<quoted text>thank you. i am going try at the school. i would like to work there. when i get my DR education to be a educator...
but i though you was a dishwasher at a club ..or at least thats what you said on another thread ..LMAO

Location hidden

#8 Nov 1, 2010
<quoted text>but i though you was a dishwasher at a club ..or at least thats what you said on another thread ..LMAO
got to start some where...

Location hidden

#9 Nov 2, 2010
flush wrote:
by the way what is a goober?
good advice for ya

Tazewell, TN

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Raising Cain wrote:
<quoted text>by the way what is a goober?
oh that's easy to explain ...Just look in the mirror !

Location hidden

#11 Nov 7, 2010
<quoted text>oh that's easy to explain ...Just look in the mirror !
that hurts...by the way i am looking for a girl to date .....
Friend

Antioch, TN

#12 Nov 7, 2010
Raising Cain wrote:
I need a place to stay and a job.
Hey Sue, why don't you just go back to where you came from, you crazy bitch!.....no one wants you here in this beautiful town causing trouble and take Harold with you back to HELL!!!!
Cosby

Tazewell, TN

#13 Nov 7, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sue, why don't you just go back to where you came from, you crazy bitch!.....no one wants you here in this beautiful town causing trouble and take Harold with you back to HELL!!!!
now now "FRIEND" be nice, why are you so upset? Let me tell you sue and harold are here to stay they live here. You know how the old saying goes if you don't like it then you have two choices leave or shut up. Have a nice day EKIMYBSOC asshole, if that is possible...
red skin

Warren, OH

#14 Nov 7, 2010
Cosby wrote:
<quoted text>now now "FRIEND" be nice, why are you so upset? Let me tell you sue and harold are here to stay they live here. You know how the old saying goes if you don't like it then you have two choices leave or shut up. Have a nice day EKIMYBSOC asshole, if that is possible...
SITTING BULL say sue cosby elliott got caught again.you smoke too much lol.
Cosby

Tazewell, TN

#15 Nov 7, 2010
red skin wrote:
<quoted text>SITTING BULL say sue cosby elliott got caught again.you smoke too much lol.
SITTING BULL say come on now Willie Billie Boy you got caught again, now tell me why do you let those COSBY'S control you so much, they must have you on a leash now..

Location hidden

#16 Nov 8, 2010
red skin wrote:
<quoted text>SITTING BULL say sue cosby elliott got caught again.you smoke too much lol.
hay billie know any girls that would like to meet a real man....
lick

Newport, TN

#17 Nov 8, 2010
Raising Cain wrote:
<quoted text>that hurts...by the way i am looking for a girl to date .....
SUE COSBY ELLIOTT are you a lesbian ???
Cosby

Tazewell, TN

#18 Nov 8, 2010
lick wrote:
<quoted text>SUE COSBY ELLIOTT are you a lesbian ???
Maybe Teddy Cosby could tell you about lesbians now , he did me, why don't you ask. LOL....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bulldogs football sucks 33 min Old Dog Too 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 4 hr Jim 8,615
justin pridemore is trying to get young girls t... 14 hr mizz pops 3
citizens bank 16 hr freddy 6
Motorcycle Wreck 16 hr Worried 1
Rocky manning (Dec '13) 18 hr rik perry 23
alyssa at lees food mart Fri not so quiet 10
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs