bob

Speedwell, TN

#1 Dec 18, 2009
What has happened to Steve did he really rape a 15 year old girl?
well

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Dec 20, 2009
what steve mason are you talkin about
An old Perv

Tazewell, TN

#3 Jan 28, 2010
He f*cks his 16 year old cousin hahahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahh ahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahah aha da b*tchez name is Victoria Green
misspriss

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2010
as in steve mason the realtor from century 21??????
Rumors

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2010
misspriss wrote:
as in steve mason the realtor from century 21??????
I can assure you this is not the Steve Mason in question. Have a little respect. He just lost his brother.
funny

Tazewell, TN

#7 Apr 7, 2010
To sum it up for you all its not Steve Mason from century 21 an no he didnt just lose his brother so apparently u all dont know what or who ur talkin about he didnt rape anyone he is inlove god never said loving someone as much as he does her was a sin
nightmare

Speedwell, TN

#8 Apr 9, 2010
I'm talking about the Steve Mason that was in jail for rape of a 14 year old not some man at century 21 omg you people are so dumb.... I just want to know where does he live at now?
just a curious guy

Tazewell, TN

#9 Apr 14, 2010
Well the Steve Mason from Century 21 is from Harrogate,TN. And yes he lost a brother back in Jan.
giggly

Harrogate, TN

#10 May 20, 2010
who the f*ck is nightmare? why do you need to know where he lives? let me say this one more time HE DID NOT RAPE THAT GIRL!
matter

Speedwell, TN

#11 May 21, 2010
maybe nightmare is wanting to be with Steve? thats what it seems like
dentist

Harrogate, TN

#12 May 26, 2010
he is a low life that get wasted everyday and does little kids
ha
he would be better off in prison or jail either one would be great for the rest of the world.
an old friend

Ooltewah, TN

#13 May 29, 2010
steve mason as in "mocha", i have to say that he is a good respectable guy. fyi the 15 yr old in question is really none of anyones concern, just so you know that is their buisness and nobody elses,nobody can help who they fall in love with. secondly as far as ppl getting wasted and being "druggies" 95% of claiborne county is part of that category, and if they belong to that whole 5% that don't then they know someone who does or has a close relative who does! so fuck off and stay off his back! and just so you know you shouldnt run your mouth unless you have the ass to back it up.

your welcome steve if your wwondering think back to the night my best friend slung you off the hood in lonesome...lmfao good times bud, good times!

luv ya, take care and dont make me have to defend your scrauny white ass again!-nssy
giggly

Harrogate, TN

#14 Jun 4, 2010
it doesnt matter where steve lives. It apparently isnt any of ur buisness or u would already no. As far as these two goes its not anyone buisness about whats going on or what went on, u need to jus keep ur brown nose away from steve and what happened with that girl. if he wants u to know he will tell u himself!
Lindsey

Tazewell, TN

#15 Dec 9, 2010
Just shut up! quit talking bout him!
Angel eyes

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Mar 5, 2011
Steve mason is a great guy, u all r just jealous little haters....go get a f*ckin life!!!!!
Yeah

Scottsburg, IN

#17 May 21, 2013
An old Perv wrote:
He f*cks his 16 year old cousin hahahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahh ahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahah aha da b*tchez name is Victoria Green
Victoria green & Steve mason are not cousins u dumba**! FYI they didn't screw either

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the mood for poo-sy 3 hr Horrrny guy 3
connie bryant 16 hr just someone 2
Dogwood Heights Citgo 16 hr Tngal 7
Who knows when they start work at homesteaders 20 hr yep 2
Well Drilling (Jul '10) 22 hr Fooled 57
Jail Escapee (Sep '10) Sun Trent 13
Gyms and facilities Sun uncle fred 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance