Wreck on 25-E this morning

Wreck on 25-E this morning

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Anonymous

Tazewell, TN

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Anyone know who was involved in a car/truck crash this morning in southbound lane of 25?
Devastating

United States

#2 Sep 22, 2010
I seen it too, but no, sorry I hadn't heard anything. I feel so sorry for all involved. I hope the people/person in the car got out, but from what I seen it didn't look too good.
New School Buses

Ooltewah, TN

#3 Sep 22, 2010
I smell something at the bus garage. No, I don't tthink it's the bathroom (much worse than that). The young lady that drives bus #456 GOT A NEW BUS LAST YEAR. Today was awarded one of the new buses that just arrived. Would or could someone let the rest of us know how this makes any sense? Other drivers needed certainly needed one of the new buses,since they are driving 1997 models. If ANYONE can see the connection between bus driver #456 and the bus garage foreman (Darwin Moyers) please post.Thanks
Dr Cracker

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Sep 22, 2010
New School Buses wrote:
I smell something at the bus garage. No, I don't tthink it's the bathroom (much worse than that). The young lady that drives bus #456 GOT A NEW BUS LAST YEAR. Today was awarded one of the new buses that just arrived. Would or could someone let the rest of us know how this makes any sense? Other drivers needed certainly needed one of the new buses,since they are driving 1997 models. If ANYONE can see the connection between bus driver #456 and the bus garage foreman (Darwin Moyers) please post.Thanks
Whats this have to do with this wreck? DUMB ASS!!
sure will do

Fultondale, AL

#5 Sep 22, 2010
New School Buses wrote:
I'll find out! The lady that drives that bus lives right down the road from me. I'll stop and ask.
unknown

Tazewell, TN

#7 Sep 22, 2010
the accident on 25e in the southbound lane on clinch mountain it was very bad i came thru there just right after it happen it was a man and a woman the woman was driving and she was killed in the wreck it killed her instantly on the spot and as of 4pm they still hadnt got it cleaned up at that time but yes it was very bad and i hate to hear it was fatel the thoughts and prayers go out to that family
snickers

Heiskell, TN

#8 Sep 22, 2010
the man killed in the wreck this morning was Sizemore from harrogate. Not sure of the first name but he was only around 26 years old.So sad to see such a youg person lose thier life and in such a tragic way. Thoughts and prayers for the family.
unknown

Tazewell, TN

#9 Sep 22, 2010
hey snickers was that the wreck on clinch mountain early this morning around 8 a.m. that ran up under a log truck because i know some sizemores from harragate
What

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2010
What kind me car was is? Was he from Harrogate? A first name would be great
out of towner

New Tazewell, TN

#11 Sep 22, 2010
I heard it was David Sizemore from Pineville. His wife teaches at Bell High. I don't think they live in Harrogate but I may be wrong.So sad. I heard it was really bad.
What

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2010
God be with the family went to school with a few sizemore boys but don't know a david. Best wishes for the family and friends it's truely sad.
Scarlet Harlot

United States

#13 Sep 22, 2010
The car that wrecked on Clinch Mountain this morning was a silver Toyota, I think. I was going down the mountain and they had traffic detoured over into the other lane, so I got a look at the wreck. the car was so badly damaged that I may not be 100% on its color. But it looked silver. The log truck was an older truck and had Watkins Logging or something similar to that. I prayed for the rest of my trip. I knew someone, if not everyone, had died in that accident.
Tazewell Citizen

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Sep 23, 2010
My husband was in front of the car that went up under the truck. He called me from work still very shook up. He said it appeared that the truck was trying to back up. He thought it looked like the truck was having mechanical trouble. He just barely avoided the truck and the car behind him didn't. He saw the entire thing in his rear view mirror. He said he knew they were dead. He told me the car went completely under the logging truck. Not much shakes him up but he was still shaking when he called me, I could hear it in his voice.
Only quick reflexes kept him from being under the truck too.
Tengu

Tazewell, TN

#15 Sep 23, 2010
Dr Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>Whats this have to do with this wreck? DUMB ASS!!
I agree that this is the wrong thread, but perhaps some civility from the good DR. is in order.
Widow

Tazewell, TN

#16 Oct 10, 2010
Tazewell Citizen wrote:
My husband was in front of the car that went up under the truck. He called me from work still very shook up. He said it appeared that the truck was trying to back up. He thought it looked like the truck was having mechanical trouble. He just barely avoided the truck and the car behind him didn't. He saw the entire thing in his rear view mirror. He said he knew they were dead. He told me the car went completely under the logging truck. Not much shakes him up but he was still shaking when he called me, I could hear it in his voice.
Only quick reflexes kept him from being under the truck too.
To "Tazewell Citizen",
I am David Sizemore's widow. I know that this will sound odd, but I need to get in contact with you/your husband. I am looking for any witnesses to this accident to contact me - please do so at the following email address:
[email protected]
Thank You.
Tazewell Citizen

New Tazewell, TN

#17 Jan 5, 2011
Widow
I am sorry I just saw your post. I don't frequent topixs very often ( only 0ccasionally). I will tell my husband you want to talk to him and see what he says. ok? If he will talk I will e-mail you.

“PEACE SEEKING PATRIOT ”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 5, 2011
Tazewell Citizen wrote:
Widow
I am sorry I just saw your post. I don't frequent topixs very often ( only 0ccasionally). I will tell my husband you want to talk to him and see what he says. ok? If he will talk I will e-mail you.
Perhaps people will finally start to UNITE. Our nation is in DIRE need now more than ever.
Helton

Nashville, TN

#19 Feb 4, 2011
Widow wrote:
<quoted text>
To "Tazewell Citizen",
I am David Sizemore's widow. I know that this will sound odd, but I need to get in contact with you/your husband. I am looking for any witnesses to this accident to contact me - please do so at the following email address:
[email protected]
Thank You.
Let me begin by saying how sorry I am for you loss. I knew David as a child, we used to play together,(very young.) My Aunt lived next to his grandmother in stoney fork.
My name is Deborah Helton, daughter of Bennett Helton. and neice of Tishie and Herbert Morgan. anyhow, I have some other family members that came thru just after the accident, there was no cops there, I think a construction worker was waving the traffic around the wreck. I have asked if the would talk to you, and my aunt who lives up in London, Ky. said she would help in anyway.
email me and I will give you her phone number.
my email is
[email protected]
Helton was my maiden name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gene greer (Nov '10) 8 hr someone who knows 22
Cody paul 13 hr Mama Crystal 4
The Life of a Claiborne County Millionaire 15 hr Gold digger in tr... 6
Beware of David Hall Mon Joe 1
McDonalds Tattoos and Hep-C Sun Over priced 19
Dr. Rose (Oct '15) Sun Other woman 16
Heritage Christian Academy Sun smh2 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance