Best Place to get brakes fixed

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

itsme

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Jan 18, 2010
Where's the best and most reasonable place to get rear wheel cylinders and brake shoes replaced? Got a quote at one place and it seems kind of high.
Any recommendations?
IKNOW

Tazewell, TN

#2 Jan 18, 2010
itsme wrote:
Where's the best and most reasonable place to get rear wheel cylinders and brake shoes replaced? Got a quote at one place and it seems kind of high.
Any recommendations?

I will tell where Not to go :: Don't ever go to BOBS Garage !!! or M.O.R's ,Cause you will go in to get your breaks fixed and come out geting Lord knows what done Plus they will charge you a lot of money and NOT really fix it so you will have to come back,Then they will tell you something else is wrong
with your car!! You could try the place beside of Judys florist .I have'nt heard any thing Bad about them. So you might can ask around about them.
pete

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Jan 18, 2010
springdale evenings jim coffey garage
LOL

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Jan 18, 2010
I agree with IKNOW on that Bobs and MOR are the worst place to go! As for the best or cheapest i don't know but you might try the place beside mikes gun shop. i heard he's good don't know about his prices though and can't remember the name of it either. Sorry
suggest

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Jan 18, 2010
I would suggest Jack Rosenbalm. He's good and very reasonable.
just wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2010
We got fed up with the cheats around here and get all our work done by jones in middlesboro reasonable on labor and parts. fast turn around too!
somebody

Tazewell, TN

#7 Jan 24, 2010
do not to tires etc
yeah

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Jan 24, 2010
check on jones garage in middlesboro, he is very nice, and he does great work, stand behind it, and does not charge more than he should, like these other so called garages, Bobs garage, mor, they are all cheats!
Shit Pickle

Paris, KY

#9 Jan 24, 2010
Go to Petty's Wrecker Service.... Scott will fix you up!
someone who knows

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jan 29, 2010
jack rosenbalm is the best price around. and as far as performance rick is the biggest liar in town and would not let him work on my kids bicycle. he said i needed a motor once for a mustang but he was trying to sell it!! and then he took parts off of my motor and tried to keep them for his. he is just a piece of sh*t. he takes peoples money and puts it right up his nose!
Be Sure

Tazewell, TN

#11 Jan 30, 2010
itsme wrote:
Where's the best and most reasonable place to get rear wheel cylinders and brake shoes replaced? Got a quote at one place and it seems kind of high.Any recommendations?
Where ever you go...careful about going to the cheapest.

With breaks....you want to get at lease mid-range quality parts.

Many of the super cheap places use the lowest quality parts....they'll warp and wear-out in no time at all.

Even many of the "lifetime warranty" places often use bottom-quality stuff...and just gamble that they wont' see you again.
just me

Tazewell, TN

#12 Jan 30, 2010
LOL wrote:
I agree with IKNOW on that Bobs and MOR are the worst place to go! As for the best or cheapest i don't know but you might try the place beside mikes gun shop. i heard he's good don't know about his prices though and can't remember the name of it either. Sorry
Its called Virgil's and he is really great and reasonable too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ran in to some Bikers at Gas Staion wearing Clu... 10 hr Ponyta 2
lindze 10 hr inside source 4
major bray 12 hr coward hater 2
Shooting in Springdale 13 hr Ptaerehsahh 3
does anyone know anything about D.N. 15 hr BR1TNEY79 8
bb 15 hr Big Boot Guy 5
Sarah lyrock (Jun '14) Sat she knows 4
More from around the web

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE