Comments
1 - 20 of 53 Comments Last updated Jul 26, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
need to know

New Tazewell, TN

#1 May 7, 2010
I need to know some info on people that work for ASG. Who all works on 2 second shift? Is any of them dating? Who acts fake? I really need to know about the ASG people......
heather

New Tazewell, TN

#2 May 7, 2010
I see BLUE shirts in the parking lot all the time Cant miss them
in tazewell

New Tazewell, TN

#3 May 7, 2010
who cares if they are dating they need to do their job like some of us regular people do. get your life away from dtr if you come to work why dont you do that ,,,, to much shit goes on there now. i dont want to hear your crying, troubles, pain, whinning, who you like, dislike, dont want to buy your kids candy, dont want none of your drugs, just do your job, we have our own problems to deal with, without yours...... half the people that works there work harder at getting out of work then they do working.....that goes for the other factorys in tazewell too, its not just here.
Inspecter gadget

Fort Worth, TX

#4 May 8, 2010
I see alot of very mysterious stuff from them blue shirts,Alot of meetings in the bathrooms,I think they are giving each other hand jobs.Weird haircuts hardware hanging from ears and lips.I think we have hired a bunch of gay liberals.might be part of the stimulis package.
tell

Middlesboro, KY

#5 May 8, 2010
what are some of their names ...list them
a blue shirt

New Tazewell, TN

#6 May 9, 2010
I one of the blue shirts that are running around. From my point of few I work harder then some associates. If some of the associates would stop there bitching and whining and do there jobs the blue shirts wouldn't have to be there.Now would they?
Big Bear

Corbin, KY

#7 May 9, 2010
a blue shirt wrote:
I one of the blue shirts that are running around. From my point of few I work harder then some associates. If some of the associates would stop there bitching and whining and do there jobs the blue shirts wouldn't have to be there.Now would they?
No they wouldnt they would be at Mickey Ds.... If you dont want to be there then dont. Cry to some one who gives a shit.....
a blue shirt

New Tazewell, TN

#8 May 9, 2010
no i like the job.... i would like to replace one of the associates cause i actually work and do my job. believe it or not but not all the blue shirts meet in the restroom to do whatever it is they do but most of them actually work. but, ask yourself do u work hard enough not to lose ur job to a blue shirt?
what

New Tazewell, TN

#9 May 9, 2010
not all of them have weird hair cuts and things hanging from they're ears and mouth. i didn't no dtr hires professional critics
george

New Tazewell, TN

#10 May 9, 2010
1 of the shirts name is nick what about him.
george

New Tazewell, TN

#11 May 9, 2010
* blue shirt
in tazewell

New Tazewell, TN

#12 May 9, 2010
a blue shirt wrote:
there are sorry asses on both sides of the fence.....maybe both of you should be replaced. i dont give a rats as- about what you look like just shut up and do your job..... if you want to meet someone stand at the red light and stick your finger out, o the middle one, i am sure you will meet someone real nice!
Cabbage

Tazewell, TN

#13 May 11, 2010
a blue shirt wrote:
We all wear blue shirts. You may work harder than some of the associates but you are still a temp. You think because you have worked there a few months you have your time in. Hell no. Run some of the hardest shit there for a few years and see if your pep is still there. If some of the temps there would act like adults then they would get the same respect as everyone else. Lets see taking long breaks, spitting all over the smoking porch, cursing like crazy and showing your asses. Let me check adult? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont think so. This isnt all the temps. Temps quit with the attitude. As to the question about Nick hell he is one of the only normal temps there. He does his job and doesnt have that shitty attitude.
wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#14 May 11, 2010
what about the girls?
Cabbage

Tazewell, TN

#15 May 11, 2010
wondering wrote:
what about the girls?
What about the girls they work just like everybody else! If you are so nosey and want to know something about somebody ask them. More than likely they will let you know the answer in one way or another. lol
wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#16 May 11, 2010
ok bitchy
in tazewell

New Tazewell, TN

#17 May 11, 2010
the temps should have to wear clothes just like the associates wear at least the pants ..the girls wear their pants 2 sizes to small and want their asses to hang out ...they are just wanting to get someone in trouble....grow up!
Cabbage

Tazewell, TN

#18 May 11, 2010
wondering wrote:
ok bitchy
Thanks. thats a compliment.
Big Bear

Corbin, KY

#19 May 11, 2010
a blue shirt wrote:
no i like the job.... i would like to replace one of the associates cause i actually work and do my job. believe it or not but not all the blue shirts meet in the restroom to do whatever it is they do but most of them actually work. but, ask yourself do u work hard enough not to lose ur job to a blue shirt?
Every one should be happy they are working. No girls at DTR but Weman that work just as hard as the men!!! No need to get on here and try and brag or cut any one down im pretty sure Chris dont read this shit.... Cabbege you go girl lol
Cabbage

Tazewell, TN

#20 May 12, 2010
Big Bear wrote:
<quoted text>Every one should be happy they are working. No girls at DTR but Weman that work just as hard as the men!!! No need to get on here and try and brag or cut any one down im pretty sure Chris dont read this shit.... Cabbege you go girl lol
you know i love ya!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
That girl 20 min Indeed 3
alyssa at lees food mart 21 min Indeed 7
Where did votes come from 2 hr IveHadEnuff 102
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
justin pridemore is trying to get young girls t... 8 hr miss pops 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
What Do You Think? 16 hr lovetocook 1
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••