New Tazewell man charged with child rape

New Tazewell man charged with child rape

There are 65 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Oct 5, 2009, titled New Tazewell man charged with child rape. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

A New Tazewell man is charged for child rape and growing marijuana, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
honest truth

Tazewell, TN

#1 Oct 6, 2009
i know this man he is good honest guy and he didnt rape that girl she is a tramp that ruined his life she needs to get about half claiborne county for rape when she screwing anyone that would have her he has a kid with her she was under age but he did not rape her she stole about everything he had and stole some guys horse and the district attorneys dog and got busted thats why she is doing this and snitching everyone out and setting people up that she selling drugs to she already put one guy in prision for telling lies of rape stories she gets out of everything she does anyone that knows her should seen this before she is raping young boys herself right now but he honest guy that takes care of his kid and works pays taxes everyday he dont draw a check like her and her family everyone will see the truth about her when it all comes out
OMG

Winchester, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2009
What the heck is wrong with the law enforcement in the darn county....everybody that knows these people knew this was going on and yes her mother knew it too........now she screams rape.....this is not right at all!
honest truth

Tazewell, TN

#3 Oct 6, 2009
yes you are right they her and her mother just ruined his life for his kid to they should pay for this she was under 18 when they had the kid but thats not rape he was good to her and her family i heard that his family is really pissed off over this bull shit you know what they say what goes around comes around they the law enforcement should get her for rape she fooling with bunch young guys under 18 giving them drugs and god knows what kinda disease she needs to tell the truth about this i know her being under 18 is not right but their is difference in that and rape if her parents knew about it
uhhhh

Tazewell, TN

#4 Oct 6, 2009
well who is the she..just curious
church lady

Tazewell, TN

#5 Oct 6, 2009
lisa spradlin she is a liar he is not guilty of this at all im member of clouds church and i no them both and her family is not well liked at all my prayer to him and his family i seen him take real good care of his kid he a really good daddy that not fair to him or his kid me and my husband we even testify to this for him if you need us please just let us no we will help anyway we can
i dont know

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Oct 9, 2009
honest truth wrote:
i know this man he is good honest guy and he didnt rape that girl she is a tramp that ruined his life she needs to get about half claiborne county for rape when she screwing anyone that would have her he has a kid with her she was under age but he did not rape her she stole about everything he had and stole some guys horse and the district attorneys dog and got busted thats why she is doing this and snitching everyone out and setting people up that she selling drugs to she already put one guy in prision for telling lies of rape stories she gets out of everything she does anyone that knows her should seen this before she is raping young boys herself right now but he honest guy that takes care of his kid and works pays taxes everyday he dont draw a check like her and her family everyone will see the truth about her when it all comes out
how do you knew want she did
i dont know

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2009
church lady wrote:
lisa spradlin she is a liar he is not guilty of this at all im member of clouds church and i no them both and her family is not well liked at all my prayer to him and his family i seen him take real good care of his kid he a really good daddy that not fair to him or his kid me and my husband we even testify to this for him if you need us please just let us no we will help anyway we can
b!tch your going to HELL!!!
K_Smith

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2009
William is my uncle and I swear this has really pissed us all off because hes not a bad guy at all and really didnt do anything extreme. I understand that him dating a younger girl is illegal but its really been made worse than it is. Its been her decision all along. But thanks for the understanding and not putting him down. Lisa really is the one who deserves to be in trouble. While shes off getting high and doing other extremely illegal things he is the one who takes care of Joey. {Their Son.} Hes a really good father to that baby and isnt like everyone else who leaves the girl when the baby is on the way. And shes just screwing up Joey's life by doing this. Now because of her hes not going to have a father and barely a mother.
T Purkey

Morristown, TN

#9 Oct 10, 2009
Ive met William. Im really close friends with his neice. Hes a really good guy and a great father and he doesnt deserve to be locked up away from his child. His neiece and her family are really upset and pissed over this whole thing because everyone knows how Lisa and her family are. She should be the one thats in jail because while Lisa is off doing god only knows what he takes care of their baby.
Nathan

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 10, 2009
This man needs to ask for a jury of people from the county. If they know him or her at all then I'm sure they'd do the right thing.
C_White

Morristown, TN

#11 Oct 10, 2009
I grew up with William he is a really great man who has always work hard and has never been in trouble..this Lisa girl is nothing but TROUBLE she was at my mothers furnal and she was trying to pick up my husband she was she was like youre the hottest thing ive seen and she was doing the same with my sisters husband...William is a wonderful daddy to there son hes takes care of him while shes doped up out with another older man...she and her mother always told William that if he dodnt do what she told him to she was going to turn him in for being with her cause she was so young.William was so good to her and her family he took care of all of them and they just used him..She as screwed up Williams life and her sons life. William and his family was the only thing that baby had and thay are wonderful people...

“don't u no any thing”

Since: Jun 09

tazwell, tn

#12 Oct 10, 2009
rape is rape i dont care how nice he is he raped a child i dont car how sweet he is i dont care he is a rapest he should be hung and burned and suffer because of him the child will suffer the rest of his life isnt he a nice man!!!!!!!!!!dont think so)what would u do if this happened to ur child would u like him then?
Not u again

Tazewell, TN

#13 Oct 10, 2009
u dont no crap wrote:
rape is rape i dont care how nice he is he raped a child i dont car how sweet he is i dont care he is a rapest he should be hung and burned and suffer because of him the child will suffer the rest of his life isnt he a nice man!!!!!!!!!!dont think so)what would u do if this happened to ur child would u like him then?
I would agree with you 100% if her no good family didn't know it was going on...but they did and went along with it because he was paying their bills and everything they wanted.I think they should go to jail too because they contributed to the crime!Thats my opinion!
as it is

Ooltewah, TN

#14 Oct 10, 2009
Not u again wrote:
<quoted text>I would agree with you 100% if her no good family didn't know it was going on...but they did and went along with it because he was paying their bills and everything they wanted.I think they should go to jail too because they contributed to the crime!Thats my opinion!
he was not
as it is

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Oct 10, 2009
C_White wrote:
I grew up with William he is a really great man who has always work hard and has never been in trouble..this Lisa girl is nothing but TROUBLE she was at my mothers furnal and she was trying to pick up my husband she was she was like youre the hottest thing ive seen and she was doing the same with my sisters husband...William is a wonderful daddy to there son hes takes care of him while shes doped up out with another older man...she and her mother always told William that if he dodnt do what she told him to she was going to turn him in for being with her cause she was so young.William was so good to her and her family he took care of all of them and they just used him..She as screwed up Williams life and her sons life. William and his family was the only thing that baby had and thay are wonderful people...
he dose love joey and so do i but i know more than you and as for hes family not much to say about that but i knew he vary well and her and she is a good mom. P.S williams family did not give a f**k about joey but william and hes mom and dad did
as it is

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Oct 10, 2009
sorry i massed up
HIS FAMILY

Tazewell, TN

#17 Oct 11, 2009
well this is the way that it is spradlings she used him she did threaten him with this shit even you ms cindy and mr john know no such shit as rape she run his life just like she did the both of you two not any of yall could do anything with her yall knew the whole deal he couldnt do shit unles she said he could they were gonna get married and all that she kept runnig off with other people and he wouldnt after all that him and you guys john and cindy took good care of Joey he was good to all of you she was under 18 you all knew she was pushy and he loved her but he didnt do that shit i know she is your daughter and yall love her but this is wrong and she knows that i mean hell no sense in making joey life messed up any worse she went to family dinners with him reunions drove his car to anywhere she needed he even let yall drive his car he give yall anything he had well im not gonna put her down but two wrongs dont make a right but i dont know what kind of falling out they had but she should never went this far with it this going to far evrybody cared about joey lisa but not when you were around on the account of the way you are and you know what we are talking about i dont know what kind of deal they gave you but you will run out of shit to tell and lies then they will lock you up then what think about it
Sad to Say

Eaton, OH

#18 Oct 11, 2009
If he had sex with her while she was under age he is wrong, Don't care what she grew up to be.
DR LUV

Tazewell, TN

#19 Oct 11, 2009
sound like she is trashy slut to me
country bumpkin

London, KY

#20 Oct 11, 2009
i know lisa and the smith family. i do know for a fact that she did steal jared efflers dog and was recently caught with a stolen horse.with that among other things like that she is claiming that he raped her 7 years ago but she has a 2 year old son with him the crap just dont add up.one more thing the peps of claiborne county need to know before you make any judgements is that lisas own mom and dad lived just right across the gravel road from williams trailor.it just sounds like to me that she was in alot of trouble herself and had to tell the cops something to get herself out of trouble.i think in the end there will be no problem proving that she is lieing.i just really hate it for his parents they are really nice people.as for the smiths....I LOVE THEM ALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Brooks 6 hr Pinkpantha 1
What's new at McDonald's 19 hr Sin 28
Book on David Ray and Billy Wayne Smith (Jul '14) 20 hr Charlie Bob 39
Best trailer park prostitutes (Jan '11) 20 hr Jeremy 12
SheAHoe Fri Jeremy 9
Only care about ur self Fri Jeremy 1
known rat back in tazewell Fri Hellohhh 7

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance