Prayers Needed!

Albemarle, NC

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Please pray for Jordyn and Jared Parker!
Pinky

Corryton, TN

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Sending prayers to them and all who was involved in the terrible wreck
praying

Rathdrum, ID

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Has anyone heard tgeir conditions
praying

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Where was the wreck? I saw a horrible one on clinch mtn yesterday. I've been praying for whoever was in that one. So horrible.
yeah

United States

#5 Jun 15, 2012
praying wrote:
Where was the wreck? I saw a horrible one on clinch mtn yesterday. I've been praying for whoever was in that one. So horrible.
That was it.
pray

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Jun 15, 2012
LOVE u JARED U will survive believe
jester

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Jun 15, 2012
There have been so many bad wrecks since the detour of traffic off Interstate 75 because of the rockslide. I hate to even pull out onto 25 and drive all the way to work knowing there are thousands more cars/trucks traveling the highway. Wish they would hurry and get 75 open and get the traffic flow back to normal. I hate to hear of the young lives impacted and the pain their families are going through. People be very careful when you get on the roads. These people (mostly) traveling our roadways aren't familiar with our area and all the curves, bumps, side roads, etc. We need to be extra careful and watch them. We have lost two great guys to a wreck and three more young ones are in the hospital fighting for their lives. Be very careful.
Prayers Needed!

Tazewell, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2012
So far I haven't heard any updates!

“"K 9 I'm all agog"”

Since: Jan 11

Tazewell, Tn

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Thanks. We just all need to continue to pray for the Lord to lift up this family and heal these children.

[QUOTE who="Prayers Needed!"]So far I haven't heard any updates![/QUOTE]
Pinky

Corryton, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2012
Any updates?

From Reading from a post above mention 2 guys died
I thought there was no one got killed.

Praying for them and the family
Prayers Needed!

Monroe, NC

#11 Jun 16, 2012
Pinky wrote:
Any updates?

No one has died.
Prices

Cleveland, AR

#12 Jun 16, 2012
Pinky wrote:
Any updates?
They were talking about the two guys, Denis Parker and Judd Hunt that passed away in a car accident last week not the brother / sister that this post is about.
praying

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2012
Any updates on Jared& Jordyn? I've not heard anything since Friday
Deborah

Colonial Beach, VA

#14 Jun 17, 2012
Father God in Heaven, I lift up Jared and Jordyn and the other young man to you and I bind the coma, the head injuries, the broken bones, the internal organ damage in Jesus name and I ask that you heal these 3 kids from the top of their heads to the toes of their shoes. I thank you for all that you are doing in them right now and for all that you are going to do in their families. I thank you that you are still in the business of miracles. In Jesus precious name. Amen.

“"K 9 I'm all agog"”

Since: Jan 11

Tazewell, Tn

#15 Jun 18, 2012
Amen, beautiful...we must keep these prayers going.
Deborah wrote:
Father God in Heaven, I lift up Jared and Jordyn and the other young man to you and I bind the coma, the head injuries, the broken bones, the internal organ damage in Jesus name and I ask that you heal these 3 kids from the top of their heads to the toes of their shoes. I thank you for all that you are doing in them right now and for all that you are going to do in their families. I thank you that you are still in the business of miracles. In Jesus precious name. Amen.
praying

Socorro, NM

#16 Jun 22, 2012
Any new information on Jared&Jordyn
Concerned

Ooltewah, TN

#17 Jun 28, 2012
I agree with the donation thing but I have a BIG Concern !!!!!!! The money is to help with hospital bills and the family I KNOW for a fact that NO ONE has given or even offered PAM PARKER the MOTHER of these children any money to help her out, she hasn't been to work since her children was in this wreck she has been at the hospital every day since and you people call yourselves Christians, you should be ASHAMED of yourselves, here lets pray, LORD please from the bottom of MY heart one who TRULY knows you help these children Jared and Jordyn Parker they are in your hands and needs you to lay them apon then make them well and strong they have LONG lives ahead of them and please lord forgive though's who say and hide behind your bible they know not any better give them the strength to TRULY see the light AMEN.
WOW

Ooltewah, TN

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I agree with the donation thing but I have a BIG Concern !!!!!!! The money is to help with hospital bills and the family I KNOW for a fact that NO ONE has given or even offered PAM PARKER the MOTHER of these children any money to help her out, she hasn't been to work since her children was in this wreck she has been at the hospital every day since and you people call yourselves Christians, you should be ASHAMED of yourselves, here lets pray, LORD please from the bottom of MY heart one who TRULY knows you help these children Jared and Jordyn Parker they are in your hands and needs you to lay them apon then make them well and strong they have LONG lives ahead of them and please lord forgive though's who say and hide behind your bible they know not any better give them the strength to TRULY see the light AMEN.
I can not beleive that someone would actually condemn someone for praying for two kids who were in such a terrible car wreck. Whats wrong with you lady, maybe these people don't have a dollar to give their mother, or they don't even know the woman. It really doesn't matter because anyone that would throw a prayer back in the face of one who takes the time to pray is a "SICK" person.
gina

Somerset, KY

#24 Aug 19, 2012
Deborah wrote:
amen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious 4 hr Dale 1
McDonalds Tattoos and Hep-C 10 hr Business is boomin 8
Claiborne Nursing Home 11 hr Amen 30
Your Rebel Flag - yes, Yours 11 hr Contacting winners 41
Dentist 20 hr Charlie Bob 3
Anyone need a babysitter?? Fri Trying to help 3
Looking for a dependable sitter for 16 month old. Thu Three toppings 9

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance