Looking 2 Buy

Winchester, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2012
We are interested in buying a good used tanning bed with 32 bulbs, if you have one post contact info, I will get back to you & Thanx!
want this

Tazewell, TN

#2 Mar 19, 2012
Do you want the melanoma included with the bed or do you prefer the five year plan?
Looking 2 Buy

Winchester, KY

#3 Mar 19, 2012
want this wrote:
Do you want the melanoma included with the bed or do you prefer the five year plan?
WOW! Shows your dumb side posting what you did, I guess we all do things at our own risk, some things are worse than otehrs, if a person tans sensefully, with moderation, and they arenot fair complexed then they should be fine, little but sun don't hurt, a person can abuse anything even the thnigs that are good for you can be poisonous if not done in moderation, I'm NOT a betting person but I bet you SMOKE? You wouldn't post what you did then admit it right? Well guess what I don't but enjoy tanning, and I'm already dark so I don't over deo it. Takes to my already dark skin pretty well, I'm cancewr free for now. Why were you posting on this subject anyway? Just to be a well you know? LMAO My tan a**!
Looking 2 Buy

Winchester, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2012
*Meant Others* & *Little bit**over do it* Got in hurry typing!
want this

Tazewell, TN

#5 Mar 19, 2012
Here's some objective information on tanning beds.

http://www.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/news/2009...

"A leading global cancer research group is declaring tanning bed use a significant cancer hazard.

The World Health Organizationís International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) announced today that it has moved UV tanning beds to its highest cancer risk category -- "carcinogenic to humans."

You're free to expose yourself to cancer for vanity purposes, but you should at least fully understand the risks.

Good thing you're not a betting person - you'd lose.
Looking 2 Buy

Winchester, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2012
want this wrote:
Here's some objective information on tanning beds.
http://www.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/news/2009...
"A leading global cancer research group is declaring tanning bed use a significant cancer hazard.
The World Health Organizationís International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) announced today that it has moved UV tanning beds to its highest cancer risk category -- "carcinogenic to humans."
You're free to expose yourself to cancer for vanity purposes, but you should at least fully understand the risks.
Good thing you're not a betting person - you'd lose.
Well I appreciate ur advice, & others also, Like I said moderation is the key word, I've laid in em for over 15 years, but consciously knowing the dangers, I still enjoy laying couple days a week in summer, during holidays in the Winter, other than that I don't fool w/ it, I'm not killing myself, I worked at a gym/tanning salon years ago, I laid one day a week when I could of laid all I wanted but didn't because of health reasons, seen females/males come in everyday, then some later on same day then lay again so I do know I'm not only one that enjoys it, there's actually people that lay for pain also, I had a few that laid because of that very reason, not the tan, just the heat. I'm normally along side you in health discussions & I'm not saying anything mean toward you posting health wise things about it, I appreciate it actually, makes me glad I have not killed myself laying, just enjoyed. Anything will kill you if you let it, even the good stuff if you have a addictive personality, I have never felt I HAVE to eat, drink, take, or do anything but live, live in peace the best way I can, and enjoy living, I love everybody so I do appreciate your post either way ok, IF I do decide to buy a bed, your post has given me more perspective on tanning, not changed my mind but given me something to think about cause I feel same way about smoking, not comparing one to other, just like a sin, one is no worse than other right? I guess we are all human, with little weakness that's not all good for us all the time, I do admit that but not gonna lose any sleep over it, I'll tell you why, I'm smart about it, I don't over do it. Before you post on the 15 years subject, looking at me you would never guess I lay, health wise & age wise, not bragging just saying, if I was doing it to hurt, it would show. Fair complected people don't need sun period, that's when it's dangerous, when a person burns, I can stay in the outside sun all day, no burn. For what it's worth I do appreciate your general concern thou. God Bless You!
Looking 2 Buy

Winchester, KY

#7 Mar 20, 2012
I did read what you posted, the link also, it's a 2009 but I guess it still holds water, tanning beds/sun has cause and been linked to the word Cancer for a century, other things cause skin cancer also. After reading link I do understand more clearly the dangers, you walk in the road you are taking chance of getting hit, candy will rot your teeth but we eat it. Can't walk around in a bubble and expect to live normal. I do enjoy tanning but not extreme,I'm already dark so little don't hurt, keeps my feet, hands and face (wear block) same color tone as rest of my body, I do wear miminum block also. For what it's worth Thank-You for post, don't sit in shade all summer, getcha little sun, little can't hurt nobody.
want this

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Mar 20, 2012
Looking 2 Buy wrote:
I did read what you posted, the link also, it's a 2009 but I guess it still holds water, tanning beds/sun has cause and been linked to the word Cancer for a century, other things cause skin cancer also. After reading link I do understand more clearly the dangers, you walk in the road you are taking chance of getting hit, candy will rot your teeth but we eat it. Can't walk around in a bubble and expect to live normal. I do enjoy tanning but not extreme,I'm already dark so little don't hurt, keeps my feet, hands and face (wear block) same color tone as rest of my body, I do wear miminum block also. For what it's worth Thank-You for post, don't sit in shade all summer, getcha little sun, little can't hurt nobody.
Well, it's still the best way to get your Vitamin D, so some is certainly good. I'm outside a lot but try to minimize time in the direct sun and watch the time of day. Good luck with your hunt.
Wanting To Buy

Winchester, KY

#9 Mar 20, 2012
want this wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's still the best way to get your Vitamin D, so some is certainly good. I'm outside a lot but try to minimize time in the direct sun and watch the time of day. Good luck with your hunt.
Well now I know your a good person, that post. Yes I found one,huge with new acrylic and bulbs, didn't give hardly nothing for it in great condition from older folks, to be honest with you, I was searching for another person, I couldn't resist posting back in my defense thou, I didn't sugar coat anything I posted ok, I try to let everything I say come from my heart first then my mouth, I wouldn't hurt anyone for nothing especially over a tanning bed issue, glad you kept a sense of humor about it & respect, that's all I expected, one can speak the truth without hurting another if they are careful in the wording, in the end it's better to be a good person than anything less than that, There are 2 sides to everything, then the truth, all of us have our own opinions, don't make either wrong. I appreciate your post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 21 min Calhoun 8,640
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr thetruth 9,439
Tazewell,new tazewell towing 1 hr Lynn 3
mcdonalds 3 hr come on 2
citizens bank 4 hr Art Carney 9
Billy eads ad Kendra walker 19 hr Uhhh 11
Single Lady for Single Man 21 hr Mr Helpful 37814 7
•••
•••
Tazewell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tazewell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••