WHO was your worst boss?

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
just lil ol me

Charlotte, NC

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Ever feel like a number on the employee roster? Or did you have a boss/company treat you as a person vs. a "money-making stepping stone" for him/her?
CMI

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Easy one. Scott ferguson not only the worst boss but maybe the worst person I've ever met.
Welp

Herndon, VA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
my husband is my worst boss ever.
Yep

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Scott ferguson
Agree

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Dec 20, 2012
Yes Scott was the worst. I've worked for several bosses and yes most r horrible but he acted like his sh:t never stunk and that everybody else was below him. He was the worst thing that ever happened to CMI. I hope someday I will see him and believe me he will here exactly what my opinion of him is.
badoldays

Sugar Grove, IL

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Nikki-figures and Goober 45.
Dumbasses.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 24, 2012
Who is Scott Ferguson? I have worked for a lot of pricks but if I name people I will no longer be anonymous. So I'll just say everyone I've ever worked for exept my current boss who is a great guy and treats me and my co-workers very well.
ugggghhh

Herndon, VA

#9 Dec 26, 2012
all of the people at mcdonalds. managers except for heath, the black one, and rob... the 2 women are pathetic snot nosed bitc#es. they are fat, ugly, snooty pigs that think they r the shit. they have no sympathay for ne body. they think they are the highest power in that joint. they r both ugly. the one i dispise the most is dinesse or how ever u spell her name. i swear i would love to wrap my hands around her pony tail and dunk her head in that hot grease.
ugggghhh

Herndon, VA

#10 Dec 26, 2012
i forgot to mention that they pick favorites!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 26, 2012
ugggghhh wrote:
damn tell us how you really feel. Are you mad because you got fired or something. You don't have to attack people.
Justa Sayin

Cambridge, MA

#12 Dec 26, 2012
ugggghhh wrote:
Wonder why your not a favorite hmmmmmm.......One can only wonder (:
Agree

Ooltewah, TN

#13 Dec 27, 2012
NonTimeboMala wrote:
Who is Scott Ferguson? I have worked for a lot of pricks but if I name people I will no longer be anonymous. So I'll just say everyone I've ever worked for exept my current boss who is a great guy and treats me and my co-workers very well.
A homo who used to think he was on top of the world
nevermind

United States

#14 Dec 27, 2012
I went to school with Scott. He was a good dude then, of course that was over 10 years ago.
well

United States

#16 Dec 29, 2012
Sounds like much more than an employee/boss relationship going on with Ally and her female boss .....
lollllaaaaa

Pineville, KY

#17 Dec 30, 2012
Ralf carter .
Thomas Ott

New Tazewell, TN

#18 Dec 30, 2012
ugggghhh wrote:
all of the people at mcdonalds. managers except for heath, the black one, and rob... the 2 women are pathetic snot nosed bitc#es. they are fat, ugly, snooty pigs that think they r the shit. they have no sympathay for ne body. they think they are the highest power in that joint. they r both ugly. the one i dispise the most is dinesse or how ever u spell her name. i swear i would love to wrap my hands around her pony tail and dunk her head in that hot grease.
her name is spelt Denise as in Denise Ott my wife now if this is a guy u can say that to my face and pick your teeth up off the floor if your a girl she said whenever u feel froggy jump
Thomas Ott

New Tazewell, TN

#19 Dec 30, 2012
Thomas Ott wrote:
<quoted text> her name is spelt Denise as in Denise Ott my wife now if this is a guy u can say that to my face and pick your teeth up off the floor if your a girl she said whenever u feel froggy jump
oh and I put my name cause I'm not a scared lil beoch
around

Charlotte, NC

#20 Dec 30, 2012
Delynn lovin at advance auto parts.. he is a wanna be bully that treats his employees and customers HORRIBLE!!!!! He lives to belittle people and thinks he is better then everybody.. i feel sorry for his wife he tries to sleep with every pill whore that walkes in that store, he even asked around trying to find pills to have so he could trade to the pill girls that come in the store..
Just being real

Ooltewah, TN

#21 Dec 30, 2012
Denise was a great boss when I worked there. If you like Heath, Ron and whomever else that explains a lot about why you are on "topix" and spelling like a first grader. Sounds like you are probably one of the lazy people who can't take an order right if your life depended on it. I'm sure Denise or Ashley Long would love for you to come toe to toe with them and state exactly how you feel. They will surely take it in to consideration when your lazy a** is lying on the floor.
Nikki

Tazewell, TN

#22 Dec 30, 2012
ugggghhh wrote:
You're crazy. Denise is a great boss. You must just be one of the twits no one wants to work with. You know, useless and dumb. If you come to work and do your job (you know, what they tell you to do, not standing around talking), Denise treats you fairly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Lightning Festeval 11 hr Blackcat 6
Shane Lambert (Aug '09) 12 hr old flame 19
wendy greene (Mar '09) Wed Zzz 6
Homewrecker Tue If the shoe fitts... 6
Powell Valley Electric (Jun '16) Tue Tazewell man 88
R & R Drilling (Mar '11) Tue Lol 12
Kenny Ohler murder trial. Jun 26 yup 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance