Whats her madien name
haha

Tazewell, TN

#3 Jan 9, 2010
bell i think
haha

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jan 9, 2010
tasha is a lying,who*e that has to have more than one guy no matter what,shes a drugie no doubt!! shes just the biggest ho in claibore county!!no one likes her either!!!
keepin it real

United States

#5 Jan 9, 2010
She has defently got her flaws. It could be the men she falls for are the hos. Her ex-fiance was a ho and MTF.
yeah

Tazewell, TN

#6 Jan 15, 2010
i dnt think its the guys she gets with cause she was like it before she got with him and she a just a who*e,he has nothing to do with her being one even if he is too their made for each other apparently!!!
keepin it real

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2010
yeah wrote:
i dnt think its the guys she gets with cause she was like it before she got with him and she a just a who*e,he has nothing to do with her being one even if he is too their made for each other apparently!!!
She might of been but his reputation and history of being a hoe sure didn't make her reputation any better. He used her to make another girl jealous. I feel bad for her she really loves that SOB. She seems like a nice girl just picks shitty guys that f her over.
yeah

Tazewell, TN

#8 Jan 16, 2010
shes being cheating on him since they got together and she dont really love him she never did,i dont feel sorry 4 her she desevres everything she gets!! but i dnt know him so i cant say anything bad about him but i can her!
keepin it real

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2010
yeah wrote:
shes being cheating on him since they got together and she dont really love him she never did,i dont feel sorry 4 her she desevres everything she gets!! but i dnt know him so i cant say anything bad about him but i can her!
Must be talkin about @ diff ppl. He got a rep of being a hoe. He messed around on her. He messin round on new wife. Once a hoe always a hoe.
yeah

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jan 17, 2010
no were talking bout same ppl she was messing around him too he didnt know it till like a week ago!!
keepin it real

United States

#11 Jan 17, 2010
yeah wrote:
no were talking bout same ppl she was messing around him too he didnt know it till like a week ago!!
Different ppl. This dude just got married few months ago to a big fat blonde. He accused tasha of cheaten when they were still together. But of course he was the one messen round.
well well

Richmond, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2010
tasha.. has a bad habit of lying.. she was with the guy gator, they broke up go twith another guy and was screwin the other one behind his back.. somewhere in the middle she was claiming she had cancer, knee surgery, and was pregnant..yet still buyin weed?
crystal

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2010
well well wrote:
tasha.. has a bad habit of lying.. she was with the guy gator, they broke up go twith another guy and was screwin the other one behind his back.. somewhere in the middle she was claiming she had cancer, knee surgery, and was pregnant..yet still buyin weed?
she was shacked up with that guy anthony when she started cheatin with gator.She said he was messin round be hid her back with his ex and he was. So figured he deserved it.
chick

Tazewell, TN

#14 Feb 6, 2010
actally when she was with anthony she didnt know gator after her n anthony split up like 3 weeks after she got with gator then when they went to south carolina she left gator setting n when n stayed with anthony then she got back with gator n then cheated on him again with a guy named charlie n then got back with gator then got with jason n shes was cheatin on him with gator n charlie n then they both said f-her n i think she still with jason n cheating on him again with sum dude n yeah shes a who*e!!!!!
crystal

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2010
When she was working at cedar grover she was living with guy anthony at the time and was cheating with gator. She started datin athony in feb 2008 they split up in jan or feb of 2009 but have hooked up since then. I aint sure but heard her and anthony have messed around when she was stil workin at marathon across from coffey funeral home. Even after he got married.
chick

Tazewell, TN

#16 Feb 7, 2010
crystal wrote:
When she was working at cedar grover she was living with guy anthony at the time and was cheating with gator. She started datin athony in feb 2008 they split up in jan or feb of 2009 but have hooked up since then. I aint sure but heard her and anthony have messed around when she was stil workin at marathon across from coffey funeral home. Even after he got married.

honestly thats prombley true shes a ho but if any guys read this take my advice dont ever do her or try to be with her she'll only screw you over i'll bet my life on it!!!!she's a bad person,and not fit to have kids the state should make her get fixed so she wont be able to mess up any other childrens life shes done messed up her kids life...
crystal

United States

#17 Feb 8, 2010
chick wrote:
<quoted text>
honestly thats prombley true shes a ho but if any guys read this take my advice dont ever do her or try to be with her she'll only screw you over i'll bet my life on it!!!!she's a bad person,and not fit to have kids the state should make her get fixed so she wont be able to mess up any other childrens life shes done messed up her kids life...
What kind of men would want a girl like this??These men cant be much better than her. What kind of man puts his pecker in a place were every pecker in town has been? They dont care were or who she been with as long as they get some too. It takes more than 5 minutes to figure someone out. But if ass is free men are usally lined up around the block..
hmmmm

Darby, PA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
I'll take some of that there tasha girl anytime.
lol

Cudahy, WI

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Shez been messin with a guy in lexington my ex actually so yeah shes a skeezzzyyy whoŽe
i know

Tazewell, TN

#21 Mar 14, 2013
he actally started talking to her first i know i was there... so i agree tasha is free sprited as i like to say but he stared that relationship..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Life of a Claiborne County Millionaire 1 hr Long lived 2
Larry combs. LCR roofing 5 hr almost hired the guy 6
Cody paul 5 hr Mama Crystal 2
Claiborne county hospital (Jul '15) 11 hr Knows 47
dtr (Jun '14) Thu srk 17
McDonalds Tattoos and Hep-C Wed hum 18
Patty Thomas Wed Info 1

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance