Trent Bussell Finally Busted
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#82 Dec 18, 2010
SUE COSBY ELLIOTT wrote:
<quoted text>money laundering is a crime too...
Yes I agree with you it sure is and Althea Bussell Gamble,Nicole Bussell Seals.and Jessica Wilson just found that out now didn't they.

Since: Dec 10

Tazewell, TN

#83 Dec 18, 2010
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I agree with you it sure is and Althea Bussell Gamble,Nicole Bussell Seals.and Jessica Wilson just found that out now didn't they.
They sure kept it in the family but then again they pretty well kept "everything" within the family. They were all related to each other one way or the other. First cousins marrying first cousins and so on. It's no wonder they all turned out to be idiots. That's what happens when your family tree only has a branch or two!
whiskers

United States

#84 Dec 18, 2010
Me again wrote:
Just to let everyone know that the county has also been watching these people for the past two years and brought the dea and fbi in on it. They gave Trent and his friends just enough rope to hang themselves........ Love it lol
Yes the county was watching for two years or more , watching and turning their heads they could have stopped it years ago.I know it has been reported to the county dozens of times.I believe some of the counties finest didn't want him busted, not all of them but the ones who had the authority.Look at the people on probation that is a lot of money for the system, most of it related to drugs or theft to be able to get drugs, and he supplied the drugs.As far as payoffs I don't have any proof of that but I sure wouldn't be surprised if that was the case also. I've lived in this county my whole life and I've seen some very fine officers through the years, but I've also seen some little sawed off punks like BEN EVANS. In my opinion ain't much difference between him and Trent Bussell. By the way I've never seen the inside of a jail, and I hear the food is terrible.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#85 Dec 19, 2010
whiskers wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the county was watching for two years or more , watching and turning their heads they could have stopped it years ago.I know it has been reported to the county dozens of times.I believe some of the counties finest didn't want him busted, not all of them but the ones who had the authority.Look at the people on probation that is a lot of money for the system, most of it related to drugs or theft to be able to get drugs, and he supplied the drugs.As far as payoffs I don't have any proof of that but I sure wouldn't be surprised if that was the case also. I've lived in this county my whole life and I've seen some very fine officers through the years, but I've also seen some little sawed off punks like BEN EVANS. In my opinion ain't much difference between him and Trent Bussell. By the way I've never seen the inside of a jail, and I hear the food is terrible.
You should take a tour of the new jail it is state of the art,it is so clean you can eat off their floors, and the meals looked great. The tour I took was great, and I have never been in jail or on drugs either. but I was impressed with that jail... Everyone else in the tour enjoyed it also. Just my opinion.
hotmamma

Little Valley, NY

#86 Dec 19, 2010
junebug wrote:
Talking all this shit about people. Using false names and shi* cowardly azz month fos. U. Need ur azz. Kicked
And just who is gonna kick my azz? You talk a good game, now lets see how you play.
norris nesty

United States

#87 Dec 19, 2010
JUNEBUG I don't know you , ain't got nuthin against you but watch out for Ben Evans he is a one man crusader. If you are taller than him he will call for backup and hall you in for something.
happy

Knoxville, TN

#88 Dec 20, 2010
I am sorry, but I have to reply on this! I have personally reported to the county of the drug conspiracy with the Bussell's, two or three different times. Nothing ever came of it, and some snotty nosed secretary just said okay we will look into it. Ridiculous, that it took the FEDS to come in and arrest these people. They should have been caught a long time ago. They can say that they were waiting until the right time and it would have interrupted the cartel if they were to arrest months ago, but that is simply wrong. They wanted their own pockets to get a little deeper. I am sorry to say, but I have a family member that was an addict that Trent supplied. My family has been put through hell and back because of this. Time and time again I have helped my family member, with rehabs, and going through long nights of detox. It is not exactly easy when someone is an addict to get off of these terrible drugs. I know that it was their decision to do it in the beginning, but after they are hooked it is the means of survival, and the fear of going through detox keeps them going, and many do want to quit. However, this low life TRASH, used his drug business with advertisement! Now that my family member is clean, they have been honest with me, and many times that they were cleaned up. Trent would call and advertise the drugs that he had for them, and if they needed anything. So you can all say if the druggies were not buying them, then there would not be a need for him. I completely agree with most of those theories. However, I do not agree with the type of person that Trent was, how degrading he was to the addicts, what he would continue to put them through, and take from them. Knowing how much suffering their family was enduring. Just the type of drug dealer he was bothers me, the fact that he was advertising his drugs, trying to market them to sell to people that he knew was trying to clean up. He practically was doing PR, and his nasty girlfriend Amanda. Trying to get their pockets deep. I know that you say his children are not the ones to blame because they were born into the Bussell family they did not choose their family. Well, let me ask you this, do you think he cared how many children went without? How many dinners he took off the table? How many kids went without new clothes, coats, or even food? Luckily I have the financial means to take care of the little ones that were hurt in my families situation, but I have often thought about the ones that weren't. What about those kids that didn't have family members to take care of them, and their moms and dads were taking money from them to give to Trent. It's sad, because the addicts did not always seek him out, like in many other drug dealers situations. He sought after, and preyed on the addicts to fill his pockets, and when they were clean he wanted to keep them on it. He is a low life, scum bag, and I don't care what happens to him, his family, or anyone associated with him. I hope that they spend a long life in prison, and die there, his sisters, his father, his mother, his grand parents. As, the post stated before, I don't care if his kids become junkies, never know their parents because they are in prison. What is good for the goose is good for the gander, and I know that you should not have hate in your heart. I do though, and that will be something I have to answer to, but that will be my demise. So many kids have had to do without because of him, so I hope that him and his family feel the same pain. He was no Frank Lucas,(Harlem drug lord from 1970s) as he tried to be. He was no drug lord, he was scum, and a hillbilly, that preyed on peoples addiction, and used this to his advantage. Just so you know before you family members get on here and defend him. I think you need to know exactly what type of person your defending.
happysupporter

United States

#89 Dec 20, 2010
You are right on the money. You will not suffer for the hate you feel, it is completely understandable........they were low lifes, now they will pay. Hopefully they can't pay their way out.
Ford Fairlane

United States

#90 Dec 20, 2010
I wonder if the investigation part is over , because I have heard some of the players in "bussellgate" are still on the loose. Just wonderin', may be still going on.

Since: Nov 10

Philadelphia, PA

#91 Dec 22, 2010
Junebug? Talk about false names!! Lol
hey

Mount Sterling, KY

#92 Dec 22, 2010
Anyone know wrote:
Does anyone know if the Mize were still running with him. Heard they did the FL runs also and wanted to know if they got busted also.
Is Billy Mize still in jail?
got ya

Canton, OH

#93 Dec 22, 2010
junebug wrote:
Talking all this shit about people. Using false names and shi* cowardly azz month fos. U. Need ur azz. Kicked
well I am David ray come get sum
BoogityBoo

United States

#94 Dec 22, 2010
Here it is in black and white folks. I am surprised no one has posted this yet.....
Federal and state agencies spent two days last week working to narrow down the list of 50 defendants listed on indictments involved in a “pill mill” investigation.
A federal grand jury in Knoxville returned an indictment on Tuesday, December 7 that charged 20 defendants with being members of what is now being called a cartel. It includes a large-scale money laundering and drug trafficking conspiracy involving prescription narcotics in and around Claiborne County.
The charges come after a four-month investigation jointly conducted by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Appalachia HIDTA Task Force (also counterparts in Tampa, Florida), Internal Revenue Service- Criminal Investigation Division (IRS-CID) in Knoxville and Tampa, Florida. The Eighth Judicial District Drug Task Force, Tennessee Highway Patrol, Kentucky State Police, Claiborne County Sheriff’s Office. The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department, St. Petersburg, Florida Police Department, the United States Attorney’s Office and the Office of District Attorney General Paul Phillips.
An investigation was launched in October of 2009 but has spanned the course of four years and is allegedly in its final days.
According to the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the lead defendant in the federal indictment is Kevin Trent Bussell, 35, of Tazewell. In the indictment, it alleges that he and others were involved in a drug trafficking and money laundering conspiracy for over two years. The drugs involved in the conspiracy included Oxycodone, Hydromorphone and Hydrocodone. It further alleges that the defendants sold in excess of $6-million dollars worth of prescription narcotics over the course of the conspiracy.
On the morning of Tuesday, November 23, several agencies began a simultaneous search and seizure on property in two locations. One of those properties was in Pinellas County Florida, the other in Claiborne County.
The indictment demands the forfeiture of the property that was seized that day at both locations. It includes approximately $64,000 in cash, which was seized from various members, a houseboat on Norris Lake, two parcels of real estate property in Claiborne County, multiple vehicles including pick-up trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, cars and recreational vehicles. It states that Bussell and another defendants have also been charged with possessing firearms in addition to drug trafficking crimes.
Including Kevin Trent Bussell, others indicted in the federal drug trafficking conspiracy include:
Amanda Bible, 25, of Tazewell
Leonard Bussell, 64, of Tazewell
Geneva Bussell, 58, of Tazewell
Kenneth Trent Mason, 28, of Tazewell
Crystal Nicole Mason, 31, of Speedwell
Christopher Ray Mason, 37, of Tazewell
Roger Gerrid Bussell, 36, of New Tazewell
Randy Williams, 48, of New Tazewell
Dwight Creech, 42, of Cumberland, Kentucky
Jeff Adcock, 39, of New Tazewell
Johnny Harvey, 27, of Knoxville
Jackie Mize, 61, of Harrogate
Billy Mize, 40, of Harrogate
Carson Day, 62, of Tazewell
Mary Lynn Caldwell, 43, of Harrogate
Tonya Miracle, 33, of New Tazewell
In addition to six of the defendants named above, the following have been indicted in the federal money laundering conspiracy:
Nicole Seal, 31, of New Tazewell
Jessica Wilson, 37, of New Tazewell
Althea Gamble, 58, of Warren, Michigan
BoogityBoo

United States

#95 Dec 22, 2010
(continuation)article too big for single posting
Not only did the agencies serve the indictments on the federal charges, they served 30 indictments that were handed down in Claiborne County Grand Jury.
The agencies began serving the warrants on Wednesday morning, December 8 and worked throughout the day on Thursday, December 9 to complete serving them.
According to Sheriff David Ray, Bussell could have been arrested months ago, possibly putting a stop to the cartel in Claiborne County but allowing the investigation to continue allowed the agencies to gather more evidence.
“With the choice a few months ago, it would have only disrupted the cartel,” Sheriff Ray said,“But extending the investigation has allowed us not only to disrupt the cartel but to dismantle it.”
In a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office it states that if convicted, the federally-charged defendants face terms of up to 20 years in prison on the drug and money laundering conspiracy counts. The defendants who are charged with possessing firearms in addition to drug trafficking, if convicted face a term of not less than five years in prison, which must be served consecutively to any other prison term imposed.
“These indictments are the result of cooperation and tireless efforts by many agents from several federal, state and local law enforcement agencies,” United States Attorney Bill Killion and District Attorney General Paul Phillips said,“We applaud their work in combating what has become the most significant drug trafficking problem in this area, the illegal sale and abuse of prescription narcotics.
“Today’s arrests have caused the dismantlement of an organization responsible for the distribution of Oxycodone and other narcotics in eastern Tennessee,” Rodney G. Benson, Special Agent in Charge of the Atlanta Field Division of the DEA said,“And this case is a perfect example of the success that can be accomplished when federal, state and local resources are combined to present a united front.”
BoogityBoo

United States

#96 Dec 22, 2010
(continuation)

They want to remind members of the public that an indictment constitutes only that every person is presumed innocent until his or her guilt has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

They also want to say that this case was part of the Department’s Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) and the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) programs. OCDETF is the primary weapon of the United States against the highest-level drug trafficking organizations operating within the United States, importing drugs into the United States, or laundering the proceeds of drug trafficking. The HIDTA program enhances and coordinates drug control efforts among local, State and Federal law enforcement agencies. The program provides agencies with coordination, equipment, technology and additional resources to combat drug trafficking and its harmful consequences in critical regions of the United States.

Agencies were able to arrest and hold:

Christopher Mason – Federal Conspiracy with Intent to Distribute and Sale Oxycodone

Maryann Miracle - Federal Conspiracy with Intent to Distribute and Sale Oxycodone

Randy Williams – Federal Conspiracy with Intent to Distribute and Sale Oxycodone

Jackie Mize - Federal Conspiracy with Intent to Distribute and Sale Oxycodone

Billy Mize - Federal Conspiracy with Intent to Distribute and Sale Oxycodone

Carson Day - Federal Conspiracy with Intent to Distribute and Sale Oxycodone

Crystal Nicole Mason - Federal Conspiracy with Intent to Distribute and Sale Oxycodone

Those arrested in Claiborne County on federal charges were held at the Claiborne County Jail until the judge in the case requested their transfer to Knoxville.

Arrested and taken to the Claiborne County Jail on state charges are as follows:

Leona Wilbanks – Conspiracy to sell or deliver schedule II

Darien Perry – Amended Violation of Probation, Capias Bench Warrant, Manufacturing Schedule II Narcotics and Violation of Probation, Child Support Attachment, Child Abuse and Neglect, Financial Responsibility, Driver’s License Violation, Muffler Law, Capias Bench Warrant, Conspiracy to Sell or Deliver Schedule II Narctics

Ryan Mize – Solicitation to Sell or Deliver Schedule II Narcotics

Greg Daniels – Conspiracy to Sell or Deliver Schedule II Narcotics (No mugshot)

Kenneth Evans – Conspiracy to Sell or Deliver Schedule II Narcotics

Sharon Creekbaum – Conspiracy to Sell or Deliver Schedule II Narcotics

Leon Bible – Capias Bench Warrant

Dewayne Daniels – Conspiracy to Sell or Deliver Schedule II Narcotics

Lawrence Clifton Bussell – Conspiracy to Sell or Deliver Schedule II Narcotics

Junior Cody - Conspiracy to Sell or Deliver Schedule II Narcotics

Stay with the Claiborne Progress for further information as it is released.

Read more: Claiborne Progress -“Pill Mill” dismantled
BoogityBoo

United States

#97 Dec 22, 2010
crap, don't know what happened, lol
weezle trapper

Waterloo, Canada

#98 Dec 22, 2010
got ya wrote:
<quoted text> well I am David ray come get sum
. Ray ur a chump little weezle. Crooked little turd.
I wonder

Tazewell, TN

#99 Dec 23, 2010
I feel sorry for parents whose children bought from these bloodsuckers cause I've been there but from the article above that Boogity posted the CCSO could not have done this without help. CCSO does not have the manpower or technology or jurisdeiction to get wiretapping in Florida and arrest people in all these areas from Michigan to Florida. Seems to me it was best to wait and if they get off for one thing they have them on another like money laundering and IRS is waiting and no way can these people show they got all the toys with legal hardearned money.
Lawrence

Tazewell, TN

#100 Dec 28, 2010
I know some people here in Claiborne County who are HIV positive because of doing drugs and one of them spread it to his wife. These people are HIV positive because of drug dealers. They're right here in Claiborne County. One of them has hepatitis too.

The people of Claiborne County can't blame the Taliban for the drug problems or gays for the local AIDS problem. Unfortunately, these are homegrown problems, probably a lot more widespread than we'd like to admit, and the drugs and the diseases that come with it have proliferated throughout the county because of apathy on the part of the citizens, the churches, and the judicial system of Claiborne County.
Mercy

New Tazewell, TN

#101 Jan 3, 2011
You people that say you don't care if the kids become junkies or hope they do, well, may God have mercy on your sick sadistic soul. I'm sure these poor kids have suffered enough without you people wishing more pain on them. Pitiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Daniels (Nov '15) 12 hr The mother 32
Sherry Frost at Dtr 14 hr Sure thing 1
Can police do this 17 hr Nutz 5
Thef 21 hr lol 3
Roger Hagard/911 Sun 911 2
New Tattoo place "Alchemy Tattoo" (Mar '11) Sun Mejustme 69
the freaking pridemore (Sep '14) Sun torie 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages