Trent Bussell Finally Busted
hotmomma

Little Valley, NY

#62 Dec 14, 2010
Is little brother getting worried? If you can't do the time then don't do the crime.
FYI

Winchester, KY

#63 Dec 14, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life, leave my sister and parents out of this, and quit talking about my family! It's the people's faults for buying it, so it's not all the dealers fault! God, and her kids are none of any of your concerns! So leave my aunts, uncle, and grandparents alone!
Ok let me say this...I have lived the life of watching one of my own destroy his life because of D*** pills...I have ran my kid down, pulled him out of cars and houses he should have never been in but he was...I have had my things stolen and so has my family...why because his so called friends said "Ah come on try it you will like it" well guess what he did and myself and the rest of my family has lived in pure H*** because of it...So don't get on here defending your family for destroying the lives of others...Just like my child knew he was doing wrong SO did your family...My child paid the price by serving time which actually saved his life so now its your family turn. You have NO ideal the H*** the actions of your family has caused for others and yes I'm sure we all know you dont care. So let me welcome you to the life of H*** that so many of us have been living for a while now because of the actions of your family and friends. May God Bless You!
hey

Somerset, KY

#64 Dec 14, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok let me say this...I have lived the life of watching one of my own destroy his life because of D*** pills...I have ran my kid down, pulled him out of cars and houses he should have never been in but he was...I have had my things stolen and so has my family...why because his so called friends said "Ah come on try it you will like it" well guess what he did and myself and the rest of my family has lived in pure H*** because of it...So don't get on here defending your family for destroying the lives of others...Just like my child knew he was doing wrong SO did your family...My child paid the price by serving time which actually saved his life so now its your family turn. You have NO ideal the H*** the actions of your family has caused for others and yes I'm sure we all know you dont care. So let me welcome you to the life of H*** that so many of us have been living for a while now because of the actions of your family and friends. May God Bless You!
Well spoken---
was Alf the snitch

United States

#65 Dec 14, 2010
hey wrote:
They had an undercover in with them for awhile, making the trips to Florida and everything, just waiting for the right time and enough evidence to put away many and wanted to mess up their Christmas.
who was it Alf Tennyson? funny thing he went along with them and was busted at the car lot but didn't get arrested. Sounds like he was a damn two faced snitch.

Since: Dec 10

Tazewell, TN

#66 Dec 14, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it any better myself!
CCSsucks

United States

#67 Dec 14, 2010
Scarlet Harlot wrote:
I think, no matter what it is that people do wrong, they should held accountable for their decisions. It would make no difference whatsoever whether he stole the property or not, because in the end, he is still the one with possession of it. I'm sure he knew right from wrong, now it's time to pay the consequences. I just hope that the court doesn't allow him to walk free with a year probation or some other kind of bull. But, if anyone knows this county, then you, as well as I, know that this person isn't going to jail for any length of time. The judicial system in this town is so corrupt, for a couple thousand dollars...this "man" can be walking free....I hope and pray not...but lets be realistic...
If this man was in Claiborne Co. he would never of been caught look how long he has run this shit here and the cops knew it. The 30 that was arrested in claiborne county will be right back out on the street selling and paying their little monthly probation fees to the little county of claiborne. but the ones the federal arrested which didn't do any worse will do alot of time. Thats how claiborne co works.

Tazewell, TN

#68 Dec 14, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life, leave my sister and parents out of this, and quit talking about my family! It's the people's faults for buying it, so it's not all the dealers fault! God, and her kids are none of any of your concerns! So leave my aunts, uncle, and grandparents alone!
Sorry but it is all public knowledge and the community has every right to have their own personal opinions about the Bussells. People that actually work hard and care about their community do not want that kind of people running rampant and causing chaos. I would imagine that the majority of the people are quiet tired of the drugs being brought into Claiborne Co. from Florida and God knows where else. We have a life, it just happens to not be behind bars.

And remember...it wasn't just the drug trafficking that your family got busted for. Money laundering is a crime too. So I say good riddance to the busted Bussells.
Annoyed

Tazewell, TN

#69 Dec 14, 2010
You can have your opinion, but, you should think twice, what if it was your own family. Exactly, your thoughts changed on that topic.

Tazewell, TN

#70 Dec 14, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
You can have your opinion, but, you should think twice, what if it was your own family. Exactly, your thoughts changed on that topic.
My thoughts most certainly have not changed. If it were my family I would have disowned their sorry asses years ago. Family or not I would NOT want to be associated with criminals. I would be so ashamed of them that I wouldn't even want people to know that they were my relatives. So there is my answer. Thank God above that it is not my family that behaves such as yours has.

Your record isn't very clean either young man.
Hate Trent Bussell

United States

#71 Dec 14, 2010
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you completely, I had one daughter who was doing great in life until she married a cousin of that SOB and not long afterwards she was an addict and no matter what I did to help her some how her husband always got her to come back to him.and she was right back on them. I'm not excusing her for what she did in the beginning but once you're an addict it's not as easy as poeple think to get clean esp. when you're married to a man whose whole damn family is dealing in drugs. I had her in and out of rehabs and each time she got clean he begged her back and she got right back on them. Trent Bussell used these addicts to his own advantage he knew he was killing them for money, and their kids and family was going thru pure hell but he didn't give a damn long as he could shove that money up his famlies asses. I know my daughter will pay for what she did but maybe at least she will be alive to see her kids grown. As for Trent Bussell and all his family including all his cousins that helped him I hope you all rot in hell. I hope Trent Bussell lives 200 years and has to spend every day of it in jail and his kids find some damn dealer and becomes an addict and he has to worry every day of his miserable life worrying whether they are dead or alive in some damn dope house somewhere from a needle stuck in their arm. you all may think thats cruel but I don't give a damn I want him to suffer as much as my family has, not knowing from day to day if my daughter was dead or alive. I hate that family with all my soul. Now I'll save you from having to say this. God Bless Me for I need it I am so full of hate........But I hope Trent and his whole family live the most miserable life possible and any one who don't like this can kiss my ass because you don't know what I have been thru or what my two grandchildren and husband have been thru because of this bunch of assholes.

Tazewell, TN

#72 Dec 14, 2010
Hate Trent Bussell wrote:
<quoted text> I agree with you completely, I had one daughter who was doing great in life until she married a cousin of that SOB and not long afterwards she was an addict and no matter what I did to help her some how her husband always got her to come back to him.and she was right back on them. I'm not excusing her for what she did in the beginning but once you're an addict it's not as easy as poeple think to get clean esp. when you're married to a man whose whole damn family is dealing in drugs. I had her in and out of rehabs and each time she got clean he begged her back and she got right back on them. Trent Bussell used these addicts to his own advantage he knew he was killing them for money, and their kids and family was going thru pure hell but he didn't give a damn long as he could shove that money up his famlies asses. I know my daughter will pay for what she did but maybe at least she will be alive to see her kids grown. As for Trent Bussell and all his family including all his cousins that helped him I hope you all rot in hell. I hope Trent Bussell lives 200 years and has to spend every day of it in jail and his kids find some damn dealer and becomes an addict and he has to worry every day of his miserable life worrying whether they are dead or alive in some damn dope house somewhere from a needle stuck in their arm. you all may think thats cruel but I don't give a damn I want him to suffer as much as my family has, not knowing from day to day if my daughter was dead or alive. I hate that family with all my soul. Now I'll save you from having to say this. God Bless Me for I need it I am so full of hate........But I hope Trent and his whole family live the most miserable life possible and any one who don't like this can kiss my ass because you don't know what I have been thru or what my two grandchildren and husband have been thru because of this bunch of assholes.
I agree with everything that you said except for one thing...just remember that his children are innocent victims of that family. They never asked to be born into the Bussell clan.
Bussell hater

United States

#73 Dec 14, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
You must be out of your mind,oh wait You're a bussell so Yes you are ignorant. Your family is the most lowlife scum of the earth bottom feeders that ever lived. How would you like it if someone was supplying Trents little kids with needles and dope to shoot up? How would your old granny and grandpa and your lovely aunts that laundered all the money like it.Some old man along time ago that spawned this bunch of assholes should of been nutted along damn time ago and maybe this whole family of Bussells and all his shitty cousins wouldn't of been here to ruin so many peoples lives. Trent was a user and didn't care whether any of these addicts died or not. you need to keep your stupid ass mouth shut if you can't do anything but defend them. oh but you are one of them ....so if Trent does time I'm sure granny and grandpa will keep the drugs flowing. RIGHT!!!

Tazewell, TN

#74 Dec 14, 2010
Bussell hater wrote:
<quoted text>You must be out of your mind,oh wait You're a bussell so Yes you are ignorant. Your family is the most lowlife scum of the earth bottom feeders that ever lived. How would you like it if someone was supplying Trents little kids with needles and dope to shoot up? How would your old granny and grandpa and your lovely aunts that laundered all the money like it.Some old man along time ago that spawned this bunch of assholes should of been nutted along damn time ago and maybe this whole family of Bussells and all his shitty cousins wouldn't of been here to ruin so many peoples lives. Trent was a user and didn't care whether any of these addicts died or not. you need to keep your stupid ass mouth shut if you can't do anything but defend them. oh but you are one of them ....so if Trent does time I'm sure granny and grandpa will keep the drugs flowing. RIGHT!!!
The Grandparents will probably be doing some time themselves, at least they should be sentenced to prison for the part they played in the drugs and money laundering.
BoogityBoo

United States

#75 Dec 14, 2010
This is my first time weighing in on this situation. Seems to me that this bunch of people saw a big fat hog and decided to ride it till it got fat enough to slaughter. You know what they say about people who live high on the hog? Next thing ya know, you're knee deep in a pile of shit because that hog just threw your ass off and you're stuck with nowhere to go but face down. I'm sure all those other drug dealers out there are thinkin that since Bussell and his clan got busted that they're just gonna pick up where the Bussell clan left off. Sooner or later, they'll be in that same pile of shit and wonderin what the h**l happened. lmao I hope they all go to prison for the rest of their sorry-as* lives. To the families who have suffered because of these vultures, I wish you well and pray that you find peace.
Hate Trent Bussell

United States

#76 Dec 15, 2010
TheCrazyCat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything that you said except for one thing...just remember that his children are innocent victims of that family. They never asked to be born into the Bussell clan.
You're right his children are innocent victims but my grandchildren that I am having to raise now were innocent too and he didn't give a damn that he was using their mother and taking ever penny she got selling her drugs. I have watched my grandchildren suffer and I have about lost my mind trying to help her. but the more I done to help her the more he did to drag her down. He deserves to have to suffer just like so many families have and believe me there is nothing that hurts or tears your soul out as bad as to see your children like this. I know I shouldn't feel this way but he has to pay some how beside sitting in prison with free rent,free food, and all the money he has hid back when he gets out to live a cushy life.I wouldn't want to see his children turn out like that but I would like for him to know how it felt.. I am sorry for his kids having Bussell blood in them. I hate that family and I'm sorry if anyone don't like it but I can't help how I feel.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#77 Dec 15, 2010
Hate Trent Bussell wrote:
<quoted text>You're right his children are innocent victims but my grandchildren that I am having to raise now were innocent too and he didn't give a damn that he was using their mother and taking ever penny she got selling her drugs. I have watched my grandchildren suffer and I have about lost my mind trying to help her. but the more I done to help her the more he did to drag her down. He deserves to have to suffer just like so many families have and believe me there is nothing that hurts or tears your soul out as bad as to see your children like this. I know I shouldn't feel this way but he has to pay some how beside sitting in prison with free rent,free food, and all the money he has hid back when he gets out to live a cushy life.I wouldn't want to see his children turn out like that but I would like for him to know how it felt.. I am sorry for his kids having Bussell blood in them. I hate that family and I'm sorry if anyone don't like it but I can't help how I feel.
i am looking to buy a good ford pick up like a f 150 any around must be white....
crazy

Tazewell, TN

#78 Dec 17, 2010
was Alf the snitch wrote:
<quoted text>who was it Alf Tennyson? funny thing he went along with them and was busted at the car lot but didn't get arrested. Sounds like he was a damn two faced snitch.
Well I don't know this guy but ppl have said this about him for along time. I was at a party, he was there and he never denied it when ppl were talking about it and the same ppl that said they heard he was undercover were still selling to him. I just thought that was odd, it's crazy what ppl talk about at a party when they don't even know some of the ppl there and the things they do, no wonder ppl get caught all the time, they just want that $$$$$$

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#79 Dec 18, 2010
TheCrazyCat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but it is all public knowledge and the community has every right to have their own personal opinions about the Bussells. People that actually work hard and care about their community do not want that kind of people running rampant and causing chaos. I would imagine that the majority of the people are quiet tired of the drugs being brought into Claiborne Co. from Florida and God knows where else. We have a life, it just happens to not be behind bars.
And remember...it wasn't just the drug trafficking that your family got busted for. Money laundering is a crime too. So I say good riddance to the busted Bussells.
yes and Merry Christmas to all.....
SUE COSBY ELLIOTT

United States

#80 Dec 18, 2010
Raising Cain wrote:
<quoted text>yes and Merry Christmas to all.....
money laundering is a crime too...
junebug

Waterloo, Canada

#81 Dec 18, 2010
Talking all this shit about people. Using false names and shi* cowardly azz month fos. U. Need ur azz. Kicked

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buster wilson (Oct '10) 4 hr Bppe 16
News Maples indicted for murder - (Dec '16) 5 hr Tom 2
VOTE OUT RAY - DANIELS and CORRUPTION 23 hr need change 9
Lisa Bray Sun looking 1
Amber Shore and Mother (Feb '09) Sun Wm Thomas 42
Really, Jack Daniels? Sun Tell us 11
Drugs Jan 20 Chris 9

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance