Comments
1 - 20 of 247 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2012
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Byte My Ass

Tazewell, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2010
Word has it that The Chairman of the Claiborne County Election Commission, Scott Ferguson, wrecked on Hwy 33 Bridge in Union County early this week and was arrested for drunk driving. Any truth to this??? Maybe driving his company truck---
well i know

Tazewell, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2010
WELL THATS A SHAME HE IS A CHRISTAIN DA_ WHAT A CHAIRMAN BOY TAZEWELL IS SO BLESSED HIM AND DOT LEWIS AND ALSO JIM LOOPE IS SUCH A AS_________ HOLE
understandable

Koppel, PA

#3 Aug 21, 2010
Why is so shocking that another of "Claiborne's finest" is charged with a crime? You all have voted BACK in another criminal and now are on here bitching about a DWI??? How stupid you are!!
J0KER

United States

#4 Aug 22, 2010
understandable wrote:
Why is so shocking that another of "Claiborne's finest" is charged with a crime? You all have voted BACK in another criminal and now are on here bitching about a DWI??? How stupid you are!!
your so right! People in our area kill me.
n_a_tizzy

Wilmore, KY

#5 Aug 22, 2010
J0KER wrote:
<quoted text> your so right! People in our area kill me.
I don't think his position is voted on..I think you are appointed.
Repair Man

Harrogate, TN

#6 Aug 22, 2010
To be specific, his position is appointed at the state level, not by the county. If it's true he was arrested for DUI, he needs to do the right thing and resign from the election commission.
OMG

Tazewell, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2010
i wonder if he is still going to key west fla.and going to drive
jor s

Tazewell, TN

#8 Aug 22, 2010
Why should he resign because of a DUI has nothing to do with him doing his job. Why can't he go to Key West FL. and drive he has not been convicted yet?
J0KER

United States

#9 Aug 23, 2010
jor s wrote:
Why should he resign because of a DUI has nothing to do with him doing his job. Why can't he go to Key West FL. and drive he has not been convicted yet?
As I was saying earlier! You people kill me! He is in a respectable position in politics, it shows how his personality has no self control. He is a spoiled adult child! He has always got his way on everything since birth. He needs this DWI it will make him learn an important lesion.
I Is What I Is

Tazewell, TN

#10 Aug 23, 2010
Scott Ferguson-Spent 4 hours in the Union Co Jail before being bailed out by Bill and Kat Fannon. He was driving a government tagged vehicle-hit a stopped car in front of him- a UT professor who was returning from LMU who taught a class there-admitted to THP driving while taking hydros-denied to drinking-He drinks like a fish all day-refused to take a breath/blood test.
serious business

Erwin, TN

#11 Aug 23, 2010
I'm sure he will plea out of the DWI, and plead guilty to a lesser charge. That's how this county works, Drunk drivers are allowed to be free to drive while intoxicated UNTIL they wreck and kill an innocent person. Only then will the police do anything. Just look at the young Harmon man that was just killed by the Trent woman who was under the influence of illegal drugs at the time. She has a criminal record and past, drug addict on meth, and had already had one prior accident that eventually led to the death of the elderly man she hit. Trent is still free with only an ankle bracelet. Yeah, she's still on house arrest or something right now, but, could you imagine losing your child to a drunk driver and that person allowed to walk around while your child is being put 6 feet under? This county needs stricter laws against driving while intoxicated. That includes any type of drugs and alcohol.
good old boy

Tazewell, TN

#12 Aug 24, 2010
well a hydro.can get you the same as a case of beer. when you take 25 a day da____ your as high as drinking all you want.any DR.would tell you not to take over the limit that he prescribed .the tenn.law says over the limit you will get nailed.and scott your nailed
News

Harrogate, TN

#13 Aug 24, 2010
Claiborne County deserves better than this. Why hasn't channels 6, 8, and 10 news picked up on this story? Somebody please call them!

Since: May 10

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Aug 25, 2010
Feel free or do you not have a telephone.
News wrote:
Claiborne County deserves better than this. Why hasn't channels 6, 8, and 10 news picked up on this story? Somebody please call them!
Curiouser

Harrogate, TN

#15 Aug 26, 2010
Is this Scott Ferguson in his 20's or early 30's with parents living in dogwood hieghts?
in the know

Tazewell, TN

#16 Aug 26, 2010
this is the scott ferguson "fergie" that is 41, used to work at CMI.
Turkey

Harrogate, TN

#17 Aug 26, 2010
Did they find any drugs on him or in his car? I've heard that him and his boys like to party.
Life Of Gold

Schaumburg, IL

#18 Aug 27, 2010
It's funny to me that since people have a higher power than others they get a slap on the wrist i feel like no matter what you do and who you are there should be consqunces in everything.
Byte My Ass

Tazewell, TN

#19 Aug 30, 2010
" Read All About It! " His DWI arrest story is splashed all over the front page of Union News Leader.
WHATEVER

Paducah, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2010
Curiouser wrote:
Is this Scott Ferguson in his 20's or early 30's with parents living in dogwood hieghts?
He is in his early 40's and is the Eastern Director for Evergreen Presbyterian Ministries, Inc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin pridemore is trying to get young girls t... 3 hr lol 2
Rocky manning (Dec '13) 7 hr Smile your there 22
alyssa at lees food mart 8 hr not so quiet 10
That girl 15 hr Indeed 3
Where did votes come from 18 hr IveHadEnuff 102
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 18 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Thu Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tazewell News, Events & Info