HO HO HO

Englewood, CO

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Alright who thinks Margaret Mills is the nastiest smelliest HO in town ?
Not

United States

#2 Nov 27, 2011
Not had her yet,where she at?
Hey Not

Englewood, CO

#4 Nov 27, 2011
Well she aint hard to find just ask around at trailer parks and such. You Gods honestky can smell her coming and shes humpbacked and just straight up nasty. Now beware you will get an std that ajax wont scrub off but if ya got any pills she will do anything. Good Luck Bro!
Not

United States

#5 Nov 28, 2011
I'll be looking for her,sounds like she would be hot and horny.
LooSey hater

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2011
Margaret is ate up with nastiness and stds TRUST ME dude straight up nasty woman
snitch hater

Harrogate, TN

#7 Nov 30, 2011
yell and bro you dont wont her either shes also a dead snitch from what i hear she has got a few well known people in town busted all im saying for now but i know she has caused alot of people a bunch of trouble and money id advise noone to get tangled up with that trust me
Lucy

United States

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Well just to let you know....I am not NASTY....I don't smell.............And I do not have not one STD so thanks
Loosey ya mean

United States

#10 Dec 16, 2011
Lucy wrote:
Well just to let you know....I am not NASTY....I don't smell..........And I do not have not one STD so thanks
I beg to differ you nasty nasty skank every post about you is awful get a life please and dont produce any more kids !
Loosey ya mean

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2011
Lucy wrote:
Well just to let you know....I am not NASTY....I don't smell..........And I do not have not one STD so thanks
Not denying the snitching part though are you? Do us all a favor and crawl back under the dumpster you crawled out of bahahhaha
Annnnnnnnd

United States

#12 Dec 18, 2011
Loosey ya mean wrote:
<quoted text>Not denying the snitching part though are you? Do us all a favor and crawl back under the dumpster you crawled out of bahahhaha
Way too many people are agreeing how ugly and smelly you are for you to say that you arent. Have you ever heard ANYBODY say wow now that Margaret Mills is an attractive woman ummmmmmmm NOPE hahahhahahha ....... NASTY TRASHBAG DUMPSTER COOTIE CARRYING HO ! Oh and COMPULSIVE Liar which is one of your better traits !!
big one

Tazewell, TN

#13 Jan 1, 2012
dam i can smell her just reading this "LOL"
haha

United States

#14 Jan 2, 2012
That was a good one BIG ONE LOL !!!!!
HaHaHaHaHa

Lebanon, TN

#15 Jul 15, 2013
Nastiest pos trash bag that I know ! What is this skank up to these days ? I see she totally lost her kids ! Is that old hag of a mother Juanita still alive ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's new at McDonald's 6 hr wnttnt 31
Becky Brooks 18 hr woooooo 2
mario 19 hr Chrissy13 1
Lawrence Bunch ( slum lord ) (Apr '11) Sun Old ridge runner 47
Cops and Criminals (Mar '15) Sat I know it all 14
Book on David Ray and Billy Wayne Smith (Jul '14) Fri Charlie Bob 39
Best trailer park prostitutes (Jan '11) Fri Jeremy 12

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance