Home Federal Theft
Wow

Conover, NC

#21 Apr 17, 2013
Lol!! I can barely understand you. You are the one who is acting stupid, not us. If i was Jackie, i would be more embarrassed of you than robbing the bank:)
shameful

Ooltewah, TN

#22 Apr 17, 2013
brian wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
first i have to think can this be traced back to me, who cares. second i think wow she threated to do bodily harm to me and it can be traced back to the "crazy" sister. this is just to funny.. another claiborne county coruption. maybe her sister is just mad because she is loosing all the benefits she was getting out of the stolen money.. jackie sucks.
Your just a mean and cruel person.Of all that is going on in this world this is how you spend your days.Maybe you should get on your knees and say a prayer and ask God to forgive you for what you are getting on here and saying.God forgives all,it's not your place or any ones to get on here and judge.Sounds like you need to put God in your life instead of letting satan speak for you.
Wow

Conover, NC

#23 Apr 17, 2013
Maybe you should say a prayer for the thief and the crazy sister.
michelle kitts

Tazewell, TN

#24 Apr 17, 2013
been to the bank,let them know about their employees.And yes please do pray for us and the stupid b*tch calling herself WOW.Ms Know it all needs to shut up!cause you dont know what the hell your talking about.the bank isnt missing money,and if you know so much where did the $50,000 CASH bond come from.If we have money like that on hand then why the hell would she need whoevers money.Its the banks mistake,worried about covering their ass when it was their mistake.Its ok this will all come out and Ill still be CRAZY and You haters can kiss our ass.By the way Wow get a job and a damn life.got it TC
michelle kitts

Tazewell, TN

#25 Apr 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
Lol!! I can barely understand you. You are the one who is acting stupid, not us. If i was Jackie, i would be more embarrassed of you than robbing the bank:)
LOL!!!Go hide in the corner like you did earlier.Ive got your # You TWO-FACED BITCH,kiss ass to my face and then run your mouth on here.next time Ill jerk your ass from behind the counter and shove that phone up your ass.Watch yourself!See YOU alot sooner than you think.
Wow

Conover, NC

#26 Apr 17, 2013
You are pathetic. Keep acting stupid. Like i said before, i know the truth. You can bs all you want. I know who bailed her out, and it wasn' t you. Maybe you should read your comments before posting. You sound like a complete idiot. You contradict yourself, and you make her sound guilty. We will see in the end who is right, and i do have a job. I take care of my own kids too:)
brian wilson

United States

#27 Apr 17, 2013
shameful wrote:
<quoted text>Your just a mean and cruel person.Of all that is going on in this world this is how you spend your days.Maybe you should get on your knees and say a prayer and ask God to forgive you for what you are getting on here and saying.God forgives all,it's not your place or any ones to get on here and judge.Sounds like you need to put God in your life instead of letting satan speak for you.
your comment makes no sense. you are telling me that i need to get on my knees and say a prayer and that i need to put god in my life and that its not place to get on here and judge but yet every comment in your statement was judging me? how ironic. also i am not the one on here cussing and going on what i said was facts, i am not the one threatening anyone.. get your facts straight before you thump your bible at me.
brian wilson

United States

#28 Apr 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
You are pathetic. Keep acting stupid. Like i said before, i know the truth. You can bs all you want. I know who bailed her out, and it wasn' t you. Maybe you should read your comments before posting. You sound like a complete idiot. You contradict yourself, and you make her sound guilty. We will see in the end who is right, and i do have a job. I take care of my own kids too:)
i completely agree with you wow. i will back your play on anything. i see where the threats are coming from
michelle kitts

Tazewell, TN

#29 Apr 17, 2013
once again there was no bail!WOW and MR.Wilson are a joke.It would take an idiot to believe either one of you.cause you dont know SHIT!TC/wow you are scum,and as far as your remark about your kids,I take damn good care of mine.She is an amazing little lady that has everything her heart desires,including where she wants to live.So get the F*CK off your high horse,acting like you know so much!GET back to work,while you still have a job B*TCH!Oh and Mr Wilson F*CK U 2,anybody that has read this knows what im sayin.
Wow

Conover, NC

#30 Apr 17, 2013
Thanks:) That is all she knows how to do. I understand that it is her sister, but the truth is the truth. She is only making herself look bad:)
Wow

Conover, NC

#31 Apr 17, 2013
Well, i know her inlaws paid the bond, and i saw her mugshot. Duh:) I know more than you think. Liars and thieves. What a great family:)
michelle kitts

Tazewell, TN

#32 Apr 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
Thanks:) That is all she knows how to do. I understand that it is her sister, but the truth is the truth. She is only making herself look bad:)
and you wouldnt know the truth if it smacked you in the face.I not only look bad I am bad thats why you wont post who u are sl*t!
michelle kitts

Tazewell, TN

#33 Apr 17, 2013
Wow wrote:
Well, i know her inlaws paid the bond, and i saw her mugshot. Duh:) I know more than you think. Liars and thieves. What a great family:)
Keep on You will be th next one out looking for a job,you dont know shit!Lets see what HFB does when this is turned over to them,I know company policy and i will make sure you get yours.TC Jealousy is the only reason your running you mouth And the fact that you didnt get her old job,are you giving Miranda this much hell.Thats OK your days are numbered.And YES I have GREAT FAMILY!!!Good DAy again sl*t
tell us

Tazewell, TN

#34 Apr 17, 2013
yes wow tell Michelle who you are. Things could get even more interesting.
Wow

Franklin, IN

#35 Apr 17, 2013
Yeah you do look bad:) You have no idea what you are talking about. I am not who you think i am. Keep on guessing:)
bfd

New Tazewell, TN

#36 Apr 17, 2013
ha ha ha ha
michelle kitts

Tazewell, TN

#37 Apr 17, 2013
out taking a drive,be on Tina Dr in few.Com e on out and say hi if you dare.
Huh

New Tazewell, TN

#38 Apr 17, 2013
michelle kitts wrote:
has she been convicted of anything NO!did any one of you lose any money NO!so mind your own f*cking families and affairs.none of you know any of the truth about this especially the progress.and what the girls at the bank are saying is complete and total hear say.any one who knows Jackie likes and loves her.those of you who liked her andfeel different now WOW she dont need people like you anyway.so before you run your mouth you should think "CAn I be traced back to this?(yes)could this cause legal poblems for me(Yes)if her crazy sister find out who i am will she come after me(ABSOLUTELY)will it hurt(DEFINATELY)so watch what you say since none of you *&ssholes have enough balls to post your own name.from now on how about signing in as "coward" "Im lieing so I wont put my name" or just plain "STUPID"those who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.Good DAY B*TCHES!!!!!!!
I don't know you or your sister but, you are ranting an raving. If your sissy stole that money then she will need to pay it back, this does not make her a terrible person maybe desperate, so people should try and be nice.
tell us

Tazewell, TN

#39 Apr 17, 2013
Sounds like if Michelle could get a hold of wow they would be looking pretty bad too!!!!
I Know

Tazewell, TN

#40 Apr 17, 2013
I know Jackie and her family and they are good people. As we all know bad things happen to good people. They will all get thru this and take care of one another. Every family has things that happen good and bad. It's called life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA just told Trump where to go (Sep '17) 3 hr Smh 21
Jack Daniels 3 hr Smh 11
Brian and Kim 13 hr E C P 9 1
Roadways are not your trash can 13 hr Like Minds 6
Taco Hell Sun Joels 14
who is cheating????????????? Apr 20 you are pathetic 2
Keck Scandal Apr 20 Tanya 24

Tazewell Jobs

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages