Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Apr 22, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justeffinme

Harrogate, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Does anyone her?
justeffinme

Harrogate, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Is she still as big as she was in school? and as hateful?.I dont see how Jason puts up with her and her mom too
get over urself

Tazewell, TN

#3 Nov 12, 2009
Judy is one of the kindest people i have ever met...she may be a little bigger than most...but medical maybe...ever think of that??....someone must be wanting jason...oh he flirted with u just a little bit...but trust me he isn't leaving judy.
friend

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2009
I think Judy is also one of the kindest people I know. The size of a person's body big or little does not mean that they don't have a heart so get over yourself or are you just jealous!!!!
a friend

Tazewell, TN

#7 Nov 26, 2009
guess you was wrong Jason and Judy aren't together anymore. He is happier than ever!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah you go Jason.........
John

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Nov 26, 2009
o Jason.... way to go Cry Baby, now Judy can get on with her life.Judy deserves a lot better than jason she is a good person
Crazy

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2009
She is a crazy a$$. He left you damn let it go. Having people come into his house and trying to hurt him is only gonna get you into trouble... Stupid people in this world...... Life would go a lot smoother with out them......
friend

Tazewell, TN

#10 Dec 6, 2009
you all don't know what the Hell your talking about... so the best thing you can do is SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!! and keep your nose out of other people's business!!!!!
MUDBUG

Tazewell, TN

#11 Jan 23, 2010
Well, from what I understand Jason is a JERK and a sorry excuse for a human..after taking his girlfriend to his house to help him get his things?....and then cheat on his girlfriend...good grief, he had it made with his wife, she loved him and cared for him and she has to have a heart of gold to have put up with his crap for so long...i feel sorry for her, she seems like a wonderful person..Jason on the other hand, well i know him and he is nothing more than trailer park TRASH.!!!
need to know

Tazewell, TN

#12 Jan 25, 2010
what makes Jason such a bad person?
a friend

New Tazewell, TN

#13 Jan 26, 2010
I can't believe anyone could even say anything bad about Jason. He goes to work and works his butt off and pays the bills. I've never known him to be a cheater. Have you looked at judy I mean come on. He was doing her a favor. He must have cared about her to be with her because he sure as hell wasnt there for her beautiful body. Shes the one that made him go into all kinds of dept so her brother could fix his racecar and have a christmas. And even after they broke up he still spent christmas with her so she wouldnt be alone. He tried his best to make it work with her but she wouldnt stop bitching at him. He has never got to live for hisself and now he can. I sure wouldnt complain about a man taking care of me. What more did she want?For him to take her shoes off and massage her crusty feet? Seriously and he would like to have kids someday and not to be mean but she cant provide that to him. So everyone just needs to leave him alone and let him live his life. Judy needs to move on and find someone else to put up with her crap. He has done it long enough.
knewthembackwhen

Tazewell, TN

#14 Jan 26, 2010
a friend wrote:
I can't believe anyone could even say anything bad about Jason. He goes to work and works his butt off and pays the bills. I've never known him to be a cheater. Have you looked at judy I mean come on. He was doing her a favor. He must have cared about her to be with her because he sure as hell wasnt there for her beautiful body. Shes the one that made him go into all kinds of dept so her brother could fix his racecar and have a christmas. And even after they broke up he still spent christmas with her so she wouldnt be alone. He tried his best to make it work with her but she wouldnt stop bitching at him. He has never got to live for hisself and now he can. I sure wouldnt complain about a man taking care of me. What more did she want?For him to take her shoes off and massage her crusty feet? Seriously and he would like to have kids someday and not to be mean but she cant provide that to him. So everyone just needs to leave him alone and let him live his life. Judy needs to move on and find someone else to put up with her crap. He has done it long enough.
I remember when they were dating, and they were crazy about each other she was the same size as she is now, and in his eyes she was beautiful and he loved her very much, I don't know what happen between them and frankly it isn't any of my or anyone elses business, I do know when two people are having problems, everyone family and (so called)friends just need to butt out because nobody, but nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. As far as people calling other people fat, ugly etc. you need to step back and take a long hard look in the mirror, as for myself I had rather be fat and ugly and have a beautiful soul then to be Ms/Mr. Perfect with a black/or no soul.
Shit Pickle

Winchester, KY

#15 Jan 27, 2010
I've known Judy for a LONG LONG time and shes the most kind and good hearted person I know.... I LOVE YOU JUDY !!!!
Big Daddy

Shreveport, LA

#16 Jan 27, 2010
I work with Jason and like him,I rememember the day they broke up .He was very hurt and aggravated, I think he still has feelings for his woman,I do not know her but hope things work out for both of you.
a friend

New Tazewell, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2010
knewthembackwhen wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when they were dating, and they were crazy about each other she was the same size as she is now, and in his eyes she was beautiful and he loved her very much, I don't know what happen between them and frankly it isn't any of my or anyone elses business, I do know when two people are having problems, everyone family and (so called)friends just need to butt out because nobody, but nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. As far as people calling other people fat, ugly etc. you need to step back and take a long hard look in the mirror, as for myself I had rather be fat and ugly and have a beautiful soul then to be Ms/Mr. Perfect with a black/or no soul.
You are right the insults were un called for but the fact still remains that jason is a wonderful person and from what other people say about judy she must be too. but for some reason its not working and its probably best for both of them to move on. i wish them both the best.

Since: Jan 10

Winchester, KY

#18 Jan 27, 2010
I dont know him but if Judy was with him he must be alright.... I know that she is a good hearted person....
ridgeRUNNER78

Goode, VA

#19 Feb 3, 2010
JUDY IS my family,and so is Jason. They are both good people,Jason was doing so good when he was going to church WITH HIS WIFE!!! I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH AND THE INSULTS ARE JUST PLAIN IGNORANT!!! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST MIND THERE OWN AND STAY OUT OF OTHERS PERSONAL LIFE.. SOME OF YPU NEED TO GET GOD IN YOUR LIFE AND JUST GROW UP!!! JASON IM PRAYING FOR YOU, I HOPE YOU WILL COME BACK SOOON!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR YOU AND JUDY BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN AND THAT IS WE FORGIVE YOU AND LOVE YOU. TRUST IN THE LORD "NOT WORKERS OF INQUAITY AND A LIEING MOUTH!!! AND THE SAME PRAYER FOR JUDY... WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU BOTH VERY MUCH AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU BOTH!!! LOVE YOUR REAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!!!
i know

Tazewell, TN

#20 Feb 5, 2010
Big Daddy wrote:
I work with Jason and like him,I rememember the day they broke up .He was very hurt and aggravated, I think he still has feelings for his woman,I do not know her but hope things work out for both of you.
If he was hurt and aggravated then when did he leave her? Judy is a very sweet kind person. As far as how she looks, she looked that way when he fell in love with her. He has made a bad mistake by leaving her. He will realize that somewhere down the road and if she is smart she will move on and never let him back in her life.
2 a friend

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Feb 8, 2010
a friend wrote:
I can't believe anyone could even say anything bad about Jason. He goes to work and works his butt off and pays the bills. I've never known him to be a cheater. Have you looked at judy I mean come on. He was doing her a favor. He must have cared about her to be with her because he sure as hell wasnt there for her beautiful body. Shes the one that made him go into all kinds of dept so her brother could fix his racecar and have a christmas. And even after they broke up he still spent christmas with her so she wouldnt be alone. He tried his best to make it work with her but she wouldnt stop bitching at him. He has never got to live for hisself and now he can. I sure wouldnt complain about a man taking care of me. What more did she want?For him to take her shoes off and massage her crusty feet? Seriously and he would like to have kids someday and not to be mean but she cant provide that to him. So everyone just needs to leave him alone and let him live his life. Judy needs to move on and find someone else to put up with her crap. He has done it long enough.
Judy is one of the nicest people around and you talking about her this way just shows what kind of trashy person you are. I'm sure she was never mean to you and for you to try to insult her that way just makes you look bad to EVERYONE. Very low of you.
in tazewell

New Tazewell, TN

#22 Feb 11, 2010
might not be with her because he was cheating one thing is for sure ....it DONT PAY TO CHEAT...u will loose more than you will gain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr turdddd 9,319
citizens bank 5 hr beer nut 7
josh seals 6 hr Bruce S ea l 5
bulldogs football sucks 6 hr NotWaldo 5
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr The InfoWar 8,616
lesbians (Sep '10) 13 hr jlo 79
justin pridemore is trying to get young girls t... Fri mizz pops 3
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tazewell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••