Drug Bust In Claiborne County

Drug Bust In Claiborne County

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Drug bust

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
I am all for the drug bust. I would love for all of the drug dealers, users, thieves,etc. to get off the streets. According to our sheriff, he states that yes he believes the county is getting cleaner because of so many drug bust they have conducted. Well, my question is this. What is it worth to waste the tax payers money on indictments, court cases, arrest, etc. when these people get a slap on the wrist, if that and then let right back on the streets after they pay a little money to the court. It is worthless, I tell you worthless. Why do they not lock them up and leave them there for a while then just maybe it will be worth something. CLEAN UP THIS COUNTY. GREAT, but this is never the case. It all looks good on the news. But, then in a little while, they are right back to their old tricks.Our sheriff says, our county is getting cleaned up. Well, putting them in jail for a few days/months then paying the court fees, is worthless. Lock them up for a long time them maybe they will think twice before they go out and do it again. http://www.wbir.com/news/article/245548/2/Upd...
me too

Richmond, KY

#2 Dec 15, 2012
these drug pushers wont be put in jail, our sheriff has the jail full of state and federal prisioners, the ones arrested already had a pre- set bond. they were driven to jail processed in then released. they never seen the inside of the jail. waste of time and a huge waste of tax payers money on gas to drive these criminals around.
names

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 15, 2012
does anyone know who they got
try here

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Go to WVLT channel 8 local and it shows the pictures of the ones that have been arrested.
Drug bust a joke

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Dec 15, 2012
I know two who lived down the valley. They got a $10,000 and the other a $50,000 bond. So far they havent been able to put up the bail. So, they are still in jail. Then another one, who is one of the biggest dealers. His wife came straight and got him out. So he is as free as a bird. Right back out to sell drugs again. I agree. It is just a waste of time. If you are going to arrest them. Keep them in the jail and leave them there. Our county will never be clean if the dealers are just released after paying a little bond. This only gives the county a little money and sends the criminals right back out to sell drugs again. This is pathetic!! Surprise roundup. Sure is. Surprise that happened? Maybe, but not surprised it is just like always. NO, JUST LET THEM GO AGAIN! Like always..
me too wrote:
these drug pushers wont be put in jail, our sheriff has the jail full of state and federal prisioners, the ones arrested already had a pre- set bond. they were driven to jail processed in then released. they never seen the inside of the jail. waste of time and a huge waste of tax payers money on gas to drive these criminals around.
Fact

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Dec 15, 2012
Drug bust a joke wrote:
I know two who lived down the valley. They got a $10,000 and the other a $50,000 bond. So far they havent been able to put up the bail. So, they are still in jail. Then another one, who is one of the biggest dealers. His wife came straight and got him out. So he is as free as a bird. Right back out to sell drugs again. I agree. It is just a waste of time. If you are going to arrest them. Keep them in the jail and leave them there. Our county will never be clean if the dealers are just released after paying a little bond. This only gives the county a little money and sends the criminals right back out to sell drugs again. This is pathetic!! Surprise roundup. Sure is. Surprise that happened? Maybe, but not surprised it is just like always. NO, JUST LET THEM GO AGAIN! Like always..<quoted text>
Maybe you need a refresher course in the Constitution of the United States. The 5th amendment states,Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Bail is covered in the 8th amendment, it must be provided and can't be excessive. Yes, those busted were drug dealers but we have a set of rules that must be followed and everyone is bound by the same set of rules.
fact

New Tazewell, TN

#7 Dec 15, 2012
even when they are found guilty they are held for a little whilte then right back out again. So just a waste of time and money
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need a refresher course in the Constitution of the United States. The 5th amendment states,Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Bail is covered in the 8th amendment, it must be provided and can't be excessive. Yes, those busted were drug dealers but we have a set of rules that must be followed and everyone is bound by the same set of rules.
nice one idiot

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you need a refresher course in the Constitution of the United States. The 5th amendment states,Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Bail is covered in the 8th amendment, it must be provided and can't be excessive. Yes, those busted were drug dealers but we have a set of rules that must be followed and everyone is bound by the same set of rules.
although you may be able to read the constitution, this doesn't make you an expert. When these people are repeatedly breaking the law they should not be set free again. Three strike system for most people turns out to be a thirty strike system for these people.
jebus crisco

Henderson, TN

#9 Dec 18, 2012
the problem is not the junkie whos sells a few pills to feed his/her habit it isthe pain clinics that have 4 ads per hour, the doctors who hand feed this poison to ppl who do not need it. the companies that make it like purdue pharma who mislead the public then only get a fine. my advice lock your doors and load your weapons cause this problem is only getting worse. once hooked some junkies will do ANYTHING to get their fix!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nursing Home 45 min Tammy 8
Your Rebel Flag - yes, Yours 49 min Facts 68
Ginseng buyers 1 hr yup 2
Little Ceaser (Dec '16) 7 hr Chronic 3
Mormon missionaries give good head 13 hr Oh my 3
Larry combs. LCR roofing 15 hr Dick 3
Amber Shore and Mother (Feb '09) Sat Romantickitty 35

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages