big news in tazewell new tazewell fir...

big news in tazewell new tazewell fire dept

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

United States

#1 Aug 3, 2010
Richard Bailey got kick off the dept last night (be Monday night 8-2-10) for standing up for what he believe in an the firemen but that's my thing
KiTTy KaT

Tazewell, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Standing up for what you believe in, its the right thing to do. But what going on there?
Whatever he said , he still need keep fighting . Tell him never give up what he believe in.
Only if he said all the right thing.
Believer

Tazewell, TN

#3 Aug 3, 2010
Richard Bailey is a hot head who does NOT need to be in the fire department. Barron should have kicked him off the department a long time ago.
hmm

Harrogate, TN

#4 Aug 3, 2010
I think all of you need english class. Did any of you graduate 1st grade?
wow

United States

#5 Aug 3, 2010
At least he fought for what he believed in
All knowing

United States

#7 Aug 3, 2010
hmm wrote:
I think all of you need english class. Did any of you graduate 1st grade?
LOL.......AMEN. I'm thinking you probably hit the nail on the head!!!!
citizen

Tazewell, TN

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Bout time some people got their eyes open round here
All knowing

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2010
Believer wrote:
Richard Bailey is a hot head who does NOT need to be in the fire department. Barron should have kicked him off the department a long time ago.
I completely agree. Richard's little wife is who I feel for having to deal with the damn fool idiot.
Richard Bailey

United States

#10 Aug 3, 2010
Yes I'm gone but not forgotten and for those who don't like me sorry for your luck.
I made a decision to speak up for what I thought was right like I have said in the past I don't sugar coat nothing when it comes to the safety of the firefighters of TNT.

And for that I say good bye
dawg

New Tazewell, TN

#11 Aug 3, 2010
Richard Bailey wrote:
Yes I'm gone but not forgotten and for those who don't like me sorry for your luck.
I made a decision to speak up for what I thought was right like I have said in the past I don't sugar coat nothing when it comes to the safety of the firefighters of TNT.
hang in there richard and don't quit helping people.
Smokey The Bear

Tazewell, TN

#12 Aug 4, 2010
Richard Bailey wrote:
Brother you will not be forgoten i know you stood up for what you belived in and if you had to do it all over again you would. Some should look into what yall have to put up with after barron left Richard Janeway will be the end of that department he likes to tell everyone what to do but dont have a clue himself and as for people on here running their mouths come on out and join that department and see whats up . You know if Janeway would pull his pants down a little bit and not have them up under his tits it would loosen up that camel toe he has and he might feel a little less stress. A bunch of good guys being run by a A$$hole!Roll on brother roll on!!!!
Isnt it her choic

Ooltewah, TN

#13 Aug 4, 2010
All knowing wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree. Richard's little wife is who I feel for having to deal with the damn fool idiot.
I may be wrong but isn't it Jennifer's ( his Wife) choice to stay with him?? I don't feel for anyone that can get out of any situation and especially if they was the one that put themselves in the situation!!
Jennifer Bailey

United States

#14 Aug 4, 2010
I'm not quite sure how I got brought into this TNT fire department topic BUT.... my life is NONE of anyone's business. I did not ask for anyone's sympathy. My husband, my son, and I are the only ones that should be concerned with our lives. Butt out and mind your own business. Get a job and quit hiding behind a computer screen. If you have something to say come say it to our face. How soon we forget that my husband has helped many people in disaster situations. He has leant a helping hand to many. Thank you hope you have a GREAT day!
Been There

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Aug 4, 2010
Well I guess Richard (the Chief) decided to clean out the department. Needs to its been a haven for drugs (yes green beans for sale) and sex for a long time. There are very few left on the department who are the original smoke eaters that knew ther stuff. Now you have the D-Ray wanna be's and ones who took advantage of Barron's illness. They don't know squat.
burning

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Aug 4, 2010
Richard Bailey wrote:
if i was trapped in a burning house, i think richard bailey would
be the one to kick the door down or maybe the wall and come in
and drag my old ass out. give'em hell richard !!
are you sure

New Tazewell, TN

#17 Aug 5, 2010
if he don't like you or your not good enuf then he sure won't he would watch it burn or walk away and act like he did not see anything
Question

Tazewell, TN

#18 Aug 5, 2010
Didn't Richard Bailey belong to the Springdale Fire Dept? Is he still there?
Richard Bailey

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2010
Yes I'm still at Springdale that is my home Dept
Question

Ooltewah, TN

#20 Aug 5, 2010
thought Richard got in trouble there too cause of his mouth,that's what another firefighter said from springdale
help

Tazewell, TN

#21 Aug 5, 2010
no one has mentioned what Richard said or what Richard stood up for, I would kinda like to hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentist 1 hr Tammy 2
Claiborne Nursing Home 3 hr Worker 29
Your Rebel Flag - yes, Yours 3 hr Simon 25
Anyone need a babysitter?? 4 hr Trying to help 3
McDonalds Tattoos and Hep-C 18 hr Yucky 7
Looking for a dependable sitter for 16 month old. 20 hr Three toppings 9
Girls sitting outside of cat daddy's on the wee... Wed Pitiful 2

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance