Missing Claiborne county special need...

Missing Claiborne county special needs child

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Concerned

Tazewell, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2012
There is a missing special need child last seen around smms last night around 5:00pm his name is Brandon Travis Brewer he is 23 years old 5'9" 170 lbs blond hair wears glasses blue eyes and is child like he has not taken his medication so may have lost his way home if you have any info plz contact 911 ASAP thanks in advance !!
smick
#2 Sep 24, 2012
why is ppl and cops not out looking for him ?
HappyHappy

Tazewell, TN

#3 Sep 25, 2012
Its on WATE 6 and I also posted it on my FB ...
John John

La Follette, TN

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Concerned wrote:
There is a missing special need child last seen around smms last night around 5:00pm his name is Brandon Travis Brewer he is 23 years old 5'9" 170 lbs blond hair wears glasses blue eyes and is child like he has not taken his medication so may have lost his way home if you have any info plz contact 911 ASAP thanks in advance !!
This is the way Topix should be used for sensible messaging.Good luck in locating the missing person.
John John

La Follette, TN

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Concerned wrote:
please post it if he is located.Thank you
Happy

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Found and well
John John

La Follette, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Happy wrote:
Found and well
Very good news to hear.Do you know where he was found? Thank you much.
Happy

Ooltewah, TN

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Baily hollow
John John

La Follette, TN

#10 Sep 25, 2012
Happy wrote:
Baily hollow
Thank you very much.Again I repeat this is what Topix is good for to keep people informed, and you did just that. Thanks again.
Great news

United States

#11 Sep 25, 2012
Such great news that he has been found!!! Been praying for him and his family, so glad that god kept him safe and brought him home!!!!
duhIdunno

Tazewell, TN

#12 Sep 25, 2012
Thank God!
friend of Family

Hamilton, OH

#13 Sep 26, 2012
The Family of Brandon Travis Brewer would 1st. of all thank the Lord Jesus Christ, and 2nd Thank you for all who looked for Travis, may God Bless you always, 3rd. for all who prayed for Travis safety and and for his safe return home, The Aunt whom Travis lives with gives her deepest gratitude and Thanks to all, Travis felt the prayers his aunt said for him and told her what she prayed, Travis calls his aunt mommy and he is very thankful for all the prayers and he is Happy to be home now where he is safe and Loved.
Thankful

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2012
So glad to hear Travis was found safe an well.An it's so nice to see topix was used as it should be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Posey 16 min Just Saying 12
Calp,Tory posey 24 min Old friend 3
Taco Hell Tue Ruthless 16
DA’s office Tue Above the law 2
USA just told Trump where to go (Sep '17) Mon Smh 21
Jack Daniels Mon Smh 11
Brian and Kim Apr 23 E C P 9 1

Tazewell Jobs

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages