pirated, burnt, bootleg dvds giles fl...

pirated, burnt, bootleg dvds giles flea market

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
film buff

Ooltewah, TN

#1 Nov 6, 2011
what is with all the bootleg dvds at the outdoor flea market? i heard steve moore got busted for selling them but i was at the flea market this weekend and there was over a dozen people selling nothing but burnt dvds. how can one guy get busted and the rest of them selling them right out in the open. i heard the bald guy on the second row say the police cant do anything cause its not against any local laws, but if they busted steve why cant they bust the others.
7upchuck

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Nov 6, 2011
steve got busted for selling drugs in a school zone. the dvds were just a cover so when he snitched on everyone he knew he could say that they busted him on the dvds. the bald guy is right there is no local laws preventing people from selling the dvds. plus the police dosn't care if they sell bootleg dvds or not ive seen them in uniform buying the dvds (or getting them for free)
anarchy101

Ooltewah, TN

#3 Nov 6, 2011
I have seen all the people selling the pirated dvds at the flea market and ive seen the crowds around their tables so the reason they are selling them is people are buying them if you dont like it dont buy from them but dont get on here trying to stir shit up and cause them to lose their means of supporting their families just cause you are so high and mighty some of us like the burnt dvds. Better to give a couple dollars to them than a bunch of dollars to wal mart. screw big business, screw hollywood, screw wall street and screw you.
Cold Hard Facts

Tazewell, TN

#4 Nov 6, 2011
The bald guy with the tattoos is the most honest. He will tell you if its a good copy. He's the only guy i buy off of!!
just waiting

Harrogate, TN

#5 Nov 8, 2011
my name says it all the local police might not give a shit but the feds do better buy all you can now and i know steve to yes he got busted for selling drugs but he also got busted for the dvds and NO hes not a snitch i promise you that
If you only knew

Tazewell, TN

#6 Nov 8, 2011
just waiting wrote:
my name says it all the local police might not give a shit but the feds do better buy all you can now and i know steve to yes he got busted for selling drugs but he also got busted for the dvds and NO hes not a snitch i promise you that
You only think you know him.Yes he got busted for selling drugs in a school zone but the dvds were taken from his home along with his burner not while selling them at the flea market.I've got news for you he is a SNITCH he was heard crying like a baby while singing like a bird during processing the day he was busted.Who knows maybe he mentioned your name.
Kinda Funny

United States

#7 Nov 9, 2011
I got one of those a few weeks ago just to see if they were any good.

Well...the guy who made them must'a gotten his recordings mixed up....or used an old disk or something.

About 2/3's of the way through the movie...there was about a 10 seconds of the guy who sold them taking a dump.

He must have been videoing it for a joke or something and got it mixed up with the movie stuff.

It was kinda funny.
where

Ooltewah, TN

#8 Nov 10, 2011
Kinda Funny wrote:
I got one of those a few weeks ago just to see if they were any good.
Well...the guy who made them must'a gotten his recordings mixed up....or used an old disk or something.
About 2/3's of the way through the movie...there was about a 10 seconds of the guy who sold them taking a dump.
He must have been videoing it for a joke or something and got it mixed up with the movie stuff.
It was kinda funny.
Which row of the flea market were they selling them on?
Laughing

Harrogate, TN

#9 Nov 10, 2011
They sell them on every row they aint hard to find Dude!! Take a good look around!!
where

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Nov 10, 2011
Laughing wrote:
They sell them on every row they aint hard to find Dude!! Take a good look around!!
I know that and you know that, but does the poster called "Kinda Funny" know? I was just outing a troll.(BTW, there are a couple on the first row and most of them are on the second row. There are none on the third or forth rows or outside.)
Kinda Funny

Nashville, TN

#11 Nov 10, 2011
where wrote:
<quoted text>
Which row of the flea market were they selling them on?
I just wanted to share a funny thing that had happened.

I don't want to embarrass anyone by identifying which vendor it was.

And if that particular vendor is monitoring this....just be a little more careful with what vid clip goes where.

(you owe me one)
where

Ooltewah, TN

#12 Nov 10, 2011
Kinda Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to share a funny thing that had happened.
I don't want to embarrass anyone by identifying which vendor it was.
And if that particular vendor is monitoring this....just be a little more careful with what vid clip goes where.
(you owe me one)
If that's what happened you should post it to Youtube!
Pitiful but true

Tazewell, TN

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Won't be anyone selling dvds or anything else at Giles flea market this weekend it's not going to be open.You've been granted another weeks reprive Moore.Your azz is mine little boy.
I know

Ooltewah, TN

#14 Nov 11, 2011
Pitiful but true wrote:
Won't be anyone selling dvds or anything else at Giles flea market this weekend it's not going to be open.You've been granted another weeks reprive Moore.Your azz is mine little boy.
You are sooo full of shit. The market is open all weekend rain or shine.
just wondering

Dexter, MO

#15 Nov 11, 2011
I know wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo full of shit. The market is open all weekend rain or shine.
The post before this one is correct. The Giles Flea Market will NOT be open this weekend due to the man who owns passing away. Has NOTHING to do with the weather...
Correction

Tazewell, TN

#16 Nov 11, 2011
Okay, actually it is against FEDERAL LAW to copy and sell DVD's. It says so on the dvd when you buy them!!! And as for them making a living - GET A F-ING JOB! They are just looking for something easy to do so they don't have to do manual labor like the rest of us! Plus some of them draw a check. I know one of them, and that is what he says - He draws a check, he can burn the DVD's and sell them, and don't have to worry about paying taxes on them! I don't think it is fair for us working people to pay their bills for them, so they can do illegal copying and make more money than we do! SO please don't try to justify their criminal activities!!!
ben

Fulton, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2011
im the bald guy if you have any shit to say to me im not hard to find.dont be a PU$$Y and hide behind a computer.and they busted steve for selling drugs in return they found steves shit at his house....just for the record people have pics of drug deals going down at the flea market when it goes down the pictures will surface
To funny

Tazewell, TN

#18 Nov 13, 2011
The flea market might have been closed this weekend but a guy in a white van was out there saleing his burnt dvd's everybody was out there all huddled up looking and probably buying......
steve

Harrogate, TN

#19 Nov 13, 2011
yell its steve yes i got busted for drugs but im paying for it to and yes they busted me for movies and cds 2 different charges i swear the feds have all the pics they need for all movies and everything else that happens at the market and its not by me you all think that im such a snitch or whatever but you all havent been to jail yet? think about it dont b stupid oh yell scott you want some come get you pretty boy i will guarntee you one thing you wont want no more haha lol
yank

Dayton, OH

#20 Nov 14, 2011
steve wrote:
yell its steve yes i got busted for drugs but im paying for it to and yes they busted me for movies and cds 2 different charges i swear the feds have all the pics they need for all movies and everything else that happens at the market and its not by me you all think that im such a snitch or whatever but you all havent been to jail yet? think about it dont b stupid oh yell scott you want some come get you pretty boy i will guarntee you one thing you wont want no more haha lol
Your threats are dully noted along with the rest of your evil dirty lowdown discussing crimes that you committed. From all the crap you spewed in the last topix page YOU are the one that called Scott out YOU are the one that brought his name into this. So YOU start something and I’m sure he will stomp a blood mud hole in your fat ass. Just remember you called him out I saved all your threats its easy to do. See Steve you can do more with a computer other than burn illegal DVDs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tyler haley 4 hr Innocent my ass 2
Fluff 5 hr Tina 5
Book on David Ray and Billy Wayne Smith (Jul '14) 6 hr Truth 19
Jack Daniels 17 hr kim 5
**Is JOE BROOKS Running for County Mayor in 201... Tue Citizen 8
PARADE To BE ANNOUNCED- KELLY ROSSON GOT A JOB? Tue Citizen 11
I think she needs to know Mon Right 5

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages