Hero

Lubbock, TX

#1 Jan 13, 2012
Anybody seeing any ? Coming there to hunt was curious
not sure

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Jan 13, 2012
use to see them often but have not seen them in awhile. I hope your careful about where you hunt. Not to many people around here happy about eliminating a species just because they are not a North American breed.
Hero

Lubbock, TX

#3 Jan 13, 2012
Went thru a outfitter they have the ground. Thanks
Yepper

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Jan 13, 2012
Yes I know where they be going too cos its safe haven over at my mom ..
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#5 Jan 13, 2012
I've seen a few on my farm but don't let me catch you hunting there. I'll have you arrested for armed tresspass.
yea well

Tazewell, TN

#6 Jan 13, 2012
If you would like to fit in and hunt like everyone else all you will need is

A gun (any gun will work)
Ammo
Bright Light (with a good driver headlights will work)
camo (just one sleeve is fine)
truck (with good heater and power windows preferred, its hard to manually roll down the window and adjust)
Oops

Tazewell, TN

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Fact wrote:
I've seen a few on my farm but don't let me catch you hunting there. I'll have you arrested for armed tresspass.
Same here seen 3 behind my house this morning if i catch someone anywhere near them they go to JAIL.
Hero

Lubbock, TX

#8 Jan 13, 2012
I hunt legal an don't repass. I was just curious how plentifull they really are
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#9 Jan 13, 2012
Hero wrote:
I hunt legal an don't repass. I was just curious how plentifull they really are
Well I don't know where you're going to hunt. I know most of the larger property owners in the Red Deer hunting area and no one lets anyone other than friends and family hunt their land. The only person that would let you pay hunt is the 80 acre pay hunt farm off Murphy Mill Rd. where the deer came from. But the deer don't live there anymore since the fences got cut.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jan 14, 2012
Well it looks like the Red Deer Hunt was a bust. Not one checked Red Deer. All those TWRA guys down at Southern Outdoors and Channel 10 new all waisting their time. Too bad, I guess the Red Deer are here to stay.
Check your facts

Belmont, NC

#11 Jan 14, 2012
Fact wrote:
Well it looks like the Red Deer Hunt was a bust. Not one checked Red Deer. All those TWRA guys down at Southern Outdoors and Channel 10 new all waisting their time. Too bad, I guess the Red Deer are here to stay.
Its a week long hunt, today was the first day so you cant say it was a bust just yet also several were killed and checked today.
Hero

Lubbock, TX

#12 Jan 15, 2012
So none where killed?
Hero

Lubbock, TX

#13 Jan 15, 2012
Suppose to go on a hunt this weekend there but got an email saying this is a joke . Anybody know mike mcelrath
new tazwell

Tazewell, TN

#14 Jan 15, 2012
4 where killed you can see it on wbir.
just me

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2012
Can not believe you all hunt in the city around kids and etc. just how close do you hunt around schools, what kind of accident is it going to take for this to change, if you allow someone, friend or paid and something happens should you not also be held responsible.May need to only allow your kids out in bright orange, Some slugs will travel up to 5 miles http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/learning/hunter_e...
Know this

Tazewell, TN

#16 Jan 16, 2012
At least two of those Red Deer were shot behind the new high school by the Justice Center. You can see the school plainly from where they were shot.
andd

Speedwell, TN

#17 Jan 21, 2012
whats your point? a skilled marksman knows where his bullet will go after impact, not what its going to strike. anyway, how do you know it wasn't killed with a bow? always somebody that wants to bitch about hunting, damn yankees, go back home up north
buckeye pride

United States

#18 Jan 26, 2012
you damn rednecks should be find something else to do with your time,besides drink cheap beer,hunt deer and hit on your cusin.why dont you go back to the cave you crawl out of....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
inoperative act. 20 min Whatever 2015 7
Ashley Coffey 2 hr Ridin 3
Another one 5 hr tbshs 19
Washburn Deli 8 hr Kevin 5
Football coach 9 hr Proud fan 4
Beer 10 hr Dave 3
traps/cd's 18 hr tntrapluver 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tazewell Mortgages