|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

critic wrote:
<quoted text>
I will bet you think a snatch is what you lick between your mom legs! your a moron!
You are a real cute person.....but wrong again....that was your mom.
critic

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Music Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real cute person.....but wrong again....that was your mom.
See what did I tell you. You don't know what a snatch is.So we know you don't know what a snare is! Your a moron!
snare

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Judged:

critic wrote:
<quoted text>
See what did I tell you. You don't know what a snatch is.So we know you don't know what a snare is! Your a moron!
I love someone like you who says, "Your a Moron". Didn't you mean, "You're a Moron." Face it dummy, in a war of words with me, you are totally unarmed.
SOMEONE

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

who is this cuppie character? I think I may know him...
critic

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

snare wrote:
<quoted text>
I love someone like you who says, "Your a Moron". Didn't you mean, "You're a Moron." Face it dummy, in a war of words with me, you are totally unarmed.
I could care less about your words how old are you 12? You still no nothing about a snare but you seem to know alot about Bulls***! You are so smart!
snare

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

critic wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less about your words how old are you 12? You still no nothing about a snare but you seem to know alot about Bulls***! You are so smart!
Well, it's obvious you don't care about words...should have studied harder. As far as a snare, when you can tell me what a paradiddle or a flam, or a seven stroke roll is....don't bother me. Just stay in Maynardville and play your bullshit music and maybe someday I will critique you.
Cuppie

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Birthed from a meteor, Cuppie came to this planet in hopes of saving its inhabitants from the elusive "Mulletor". His younger years were spent in the bush of New Zealand, where he honed his skills as an accomplished wallaby whiperer and concert diggerydooist. Bitten by a radioactive beaver chicken at the age of 15, his teen years were spent fighting crimes againts a multitude of midway elementary teachers/assasins, and now he lives with his parents. However, his taco crafting skills are that of a messiah, earning him the title of "Taco Jesus"
-excerpt from "Cuppie: Man or Myth" narrated by William Shatner.

Since: Jan 09

New Tazewell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

Brady Shelton for gov of tn
critic

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

snare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's obvious you don't care about words...should have studied harder. As far as a snare, when you can tell me what a paradiddle or a flam, or a seven stroke roll is....don't bother me. Just stay in Maynardville and play your bullshit music and maybe someday I will critique you.
Wow, you amaze me with your brains yet you think corryington is maynardville. You are so smart! You'll probably never make it out of Tazewell so I dout you can find knoxville to see a real band play!!
critic

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2009

snare wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I forgot to say that you do seem to know a little about a snare drum. Which book did you study to get that? But you still need to study up on your map skills.
SOMEONE

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Is this the same cuppie that bought me a deck of tarrot cards?!
Miss_Rehab

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

hey cuppie!!!! its judd's neice steph...wass up???
Bethany Turner

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

hey cuppie!! keep rockin!! i finally got to hear you guys play on new years and the band rocks!!!
Cuppie

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

and the MAYHEM returns to you tonight at the steel horse saloon. rock on! i know the ladies are crazy for my sugar lumps.
someone

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

hey cuppie what is the name of your band, what kind of music do you all play and when do you want to play at the vfw in va I got you booked whenever your ready , just let me know..
AHH

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2009

I see you girl, checkin' out my suga lumps.
Tyrone Biggums

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

BRADY!!!!!!!!!!
hmm

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2009

would this happen to be the cuppie that use to do improve comedy in m'boro?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of50
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Tazewell Forum right now

Search the Tazewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 min Why 8,869
Janie Blackburn! 2 hr wtf 2
Mayor Daniels and his helping hand 4 hr Finally 14
i found patty!!! 5 hr cool head 12
vote for honest sheriff 16 hr abe 42
Sheriff drug raid 17 hr voter 2
Listen to Jack Daniels talk about rerouting the... 22 hr Just passing the time 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••