Dont Trust Them They Will Rip You Off

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fuckthem

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Hey Everyone Dont trsut people with money im going to put a few names of some people that wll rip you off on here and add more people if you know some
1.James Dalton of tazewell
2.Scott Reed
3.Brett Minor
4.Mark Brewer
5.Chase Dye
thats all i know of for now if anyone else knows someone for a fact will rip you off put them on here

“Rockin' out with the dead.”

Since: May 09

This is a test

#2 Jun 26, 2009
fuckthem wrote:
Hey Everyone Dont trsut people with money im going to put a few names of some people that wll rip you off on here and add more people if you know some
1.James Dalton of tazewell
2.Scott Reed
3.Brett Minor
4.Mark Brewer
5.Chase Dye
thats all i know of for now if anyone else knows someone for a fact will rip you off put them on here
"Rip you off" huh? Seriously, if you're stupid enough to let them have your money, you deserve it.

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2009
fuckthem wrote:
Hey Everyone Dont trsut people with money im going to put a few names of some people that wll rip you off on here and add more people if you know some
1.James Dalton of tazewell
2.Scott Reed
3.Brett Minor
4.Mark Brewer
5.Chase Dye
thats all i know of for now if anyone else knows someone for a fact will rip you off put them on here
Do you have any more money?I will take what i can get.

“click your heels 3 times”

Since: May 09

tazewell

#4 Jun 26, 2009
Are you saying they have money or you have money? Color me confused again :( Unregulated lending practices could result in an audit... dammit man!

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#5 Jun 26, 2009
Nunt nuah, I had my hand up first. "Bamy" haint come through and I'm in need.
goober45 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have any more money?I will take what i can get.

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6 Jun 26, 2009
Am With Goober45 -maybe wrote:
Nunt nuah, I had my hand up first. "Bamy" haint come through and I'm in need.
<quoted text>
Help us Barrack Obama,AWG and Me is in need!
lets not forget

New Tazewell, TN

#7 Jul 8, 2009
1. Ben Hopson
2. Jesse Lester
3. Justin Lovin
4. Jay Curelli
5. The Sharp Bitches
boiya

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2009
They are saying don't trust these people with your money(they send them with money to buy dope)

Reason I know this every name listed is a doper.

Now who are the motards! If you can't read between the lines then don't answer!

“Rockin' out with the dead.”

Since: May 09

This is a test

#9 Jul 8, 2009
boiya wrote:
They are saying don't trust these people with your money(they send them with money to buy dope)
Reason I know this every name listed is a doper.
Now who are the motards! If you can't read between the lines then don't answer!
lol I agree. If you give your money to someone to buy drugs and they rip you off ... you deserve it.
eyes open

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jul 8, 2009
well nikki we finiely see something eye to eye lots of names missing like jammie cambell, chris jolly the cup boys .paige chumly hether wells but if you play dont cry when someone is better

“Rockin' out with the dead.”

Since: May 09

This is a test

#12 Jul 9, 2009
eyes open wrote:
well nikki we finiely see something eye to eye lots of names missing like jammie cambell, chris jolly the cup boys .paige chumly hether wells but if you play dont cry when someone is better
Naming names doesn't get you anywhere, people are still going to be stupid and give those people their money and then bitch about it.
Old Lady

Atlanta, GA

#13 Jul 15, 2009
eyes open wrote:
well nikki we finiely see something eye to eye lots of names missing like jammie cambell, chris jolly the cup boys .paige chumly hether wells but if you play dont cry when someone is better
Did you sound these names out or is this how they are really spelled?
Heres One

United States

#14 Jul 15, 2009
Brenda Brooks McClure Russell Why hasn't she been arrested YET!!!!!!!!!!
Tell the truth

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Jul 19, 2009
lets not forget wrote:
1. Ben Hopson
2. Jesse Lester
3. Justin Lovin
4. Jay Curelli
5. The Sharp Bitches
now why dont you put your name on here,and tell the truth why you gave these guys money.i talked to everyone of these guys and they said they never ripped anyone off.they said the only money that was handed to them was the money they got paid for receiving a blowjob.

“click your heels 3 times”

Since: May 09

tazewell

#16 Jul 19, 2009
Tell the truth wrote:
<quoted text>now why dont you put your name on here,and tell the truth why you gave these guys money.i talked to everyone of these guys and they said they never ripped anyone off.they said the only money that was handed to them was the money they got paid for receiving a blowjob.
are you saying someone paid them to give them a bj? am i confused by this or what?
LOL

Atlanta, GA

#17 Jul 20, 2009
land of oz wrote:
<quoted text>are you saying someone paid them to give them a bj? am i confused by this or what?
These guys must think they have it goin on! HEHE.....Yes sir let me give you some money so I can give you a BJ please. Okay let me give you 5 more dollars, okay then an extra 10 bucks I will give you if only I can give you a BJ.....

“click your heels 3 times”

Since: May 09

tazewell

#18 Jul 20, 2009
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>These guys must think they have it goin on! HEHE.....Yes sir let me give you some money so I can give you a BJ please. Okay let me give you 5 more dollars, okay then an extra 10 bucks I will give you if only I can give you a BJ.....
good - I'm glad I wasn't the only person reading it this way!

“don't u no any thing”

Since: Jun 09

tazwell, tn

#19 Jul 21, 2009
1.luke and heather short
2.scenecs bussell
3.larry johnson
thats all in no lol!
Advan

Columbia, TN

#20 Jul 21, 2009
u dont no crap wrote:
1.luke and heather short
2.scenecs bussell
3.larry johnson
thats all in no lol!
Ok not being ugly or correcting grammer. I just wanted to pass along that when you have knowledge of something it is "KNOW" as in "U don't KNOW crap" if you are denying something it is NO. That is all I KNOW lol!

Actually I LOVE your screen name because it recognizes NT-T fine education. Quite fitting.
chris

New Tazewell, TN

#21 Jul 21, 2009
1. chris murray
2. steve green
3. anthony lumpkin
4. southside b!tches
5. tony brown
6. chasity barnard
7. josh harmon
8. trevor ayers
9. jermey walker
10. brittany duncan/aka FAT A$$
11. antony martinez
12. mark lovin
13. lil jim johnson
14. eric hurley
15. snitchin b!tches
16. chris lankford
17. ryan robbins
18. josh phipps
19. crystal johnson
20. robert phipps

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky manning (Dec '13) 4 min rik perry 23
justin pridemore is trying to get young girls t... 5 hr lol 2
alyssa at lees food mart 10 hr not so quiet 10
That girl 16 hr Indeed 3
Where did votes come from 19 hr IveHadEnuff 102
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Thu Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
•••
•••
•••

Tazewell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Tazewell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Tazewell
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••