Curious

Tazewell, VA

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I have been single here for a while. It seems like all of the girls I run into are strung out, have 3 kids or better, or are just crazy as $&@! Are there any good girls left down here that aren't married? Where do I need to go to look for them? Lol
Not many Left

Tazewell, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2012
They are vet very few. And are so Hard to find. But man if you so happen to luck up. And find one. You better keep her. Because it well be even harder. To find another one.
news

Morristown, TN

#3 Sep 20, 2012
Curious wrote:
I have been single here for a while. It seems like all of the girls I run into are strung out, have 3 kids or better, or are just crazy as $&@! Are there any good girls left down here that aren't married? Where do I need to go to look for them? Lol
I agree just about all the girls from taz, new taz, jeff cty, mrrstwn general area, dope heads meth freaks pill poppers sluts etc..., and no there are no good girls in these areas, I made the biggest mistake of my life moving to tn, and I am working on getting the hell outta here, I am a good woman, grad from school and college unlike all the women here, have no kids, dont drink only on rare occasion, dont do any drugs pills, nothing, have my own car paid off, I DONT FIT IN HERE, HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THEM, you need to look out of this state for someone normal, gl with ur search
Not many Left

Tazewell, TN

#4 Sep 20, 2012
news wrote:
<quoted text> I agree just about all the girls from taz, new taz, jeff cty, mrrstwn general area, dope heads meth freaks pill poppers sluts etc..., and no there are no good girls in these areas, I made the biggest mistake of my life moving to tn, and I am working on getting the hell outta here, I am a good woman, grad from school and college unlike all the women here, have no kids, dont drink only on rare occasion, dont do any drugs pills, nothing, have my own car paid off, I DONT FIT IN HERE, HAVE NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THEM, you need to look out of this state for someone normal, gl with ur search
I completely. Agree with you on your hole statement. 110%
Know them both

United States

#5 Sep 22, 2012
Not many Left wrote:
They are vet very few. And are so Hard to find. But man if you so happen to luck up. And find one. You better keep her. Because it well be even harder. To find another one.
Ask bob morelock,I'd say if he not now full of regret he will be.Cant believe he would let Jody go for what he is hittin now,but all his x's are crazy or been through a few men. Guess lesson's are not always learned. U catch Jody u be a idiot to let her go. I sure as he!! Won't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JAMES NOLE Hypocrite and all around PRICK 52 min Sick Fxck 2
Brian Seals 3 hr Polly 9
Tom Hatfield 7 hr 360Junkman 6
Mother of the year Bailey Collect (Lynch) 7 hr CEH 1
Tazewell Stockbarn 8 hr sisterwithmister 14
Donald Ford 11 hr yeah yeah yeah 5
looking for a woman Sat 9insandgirth 21
Tazewell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web