Who Is the uglest girtl in your townl
Goober

AOL

#21 Mar 12, 2011
I liked school, some times they would let me in. All the kids had PF Flyers & Keds, but they all thought I was really fast because I wore Horse shoes.
Chopper

AOL

#22 Mar 12, 2011
Oooops durned ol shoes
Chopper

AOL

#23 Mar 12, 2011
Q: how much coke did Charlie Sheen use last year

A: Enough to kill 2 1/2 men

this is from the threads, don't know who originally did it, but It was my kinda humor. Thought some might get a kick. enjoy
Chopper

AOL

#24 Mar 12, 2011
TOO FUNNY wrote:
I MUST TELL YOU THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT AND FOR THE LAUGHTER. YOU HAD ME AND HUBBY ROLLING. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Thank you verry much, yu got amy really ugly girle up there? The girls here are all stuck up.
Chopper

AOL

#25 Mar 12, 2011
I use to go to church, they would tie me out back. the singing was nice.
Chopper

AOL

#26 Mar 12, 2011
We sort of lived off the land, My dad said it was important to study the cycles of the earth to know the fish & fowel & to preseve them. He said we must know the cycle of the critters & their life style, stop the PETA & the poachers & learn to establish a liveable coexisance with nature, & if we didn't we would have to get job.
Chopper

AOL

#27 Mar 12, 2011
As I set here waiting for a response to my message I can see the Tazewell dating forum. I have a lot of people to compete with. How can I put a $5.00 bill on my thread head?
Chopper

AOL

#29 Mar 13, 2011
This is not good. I may have to move to Paris. Could one on you tall girls from the Dairy Queen call me?
Chopper

AOL

#30 Mar 13, 2011
I saw an alien once. I was horrofied. I was under the porch shooting rats. when I saw two lights pull up into our driveway & dissapear. I had my coleman so I could see OK. I sneeked down to see what it was. I started to hear all these noises like people were in pain, I followed the noise & saw where a car was parked, I could tell somebody had caught an alien & put it in that car, it was rockin & them noises were coming out I knew what ever it was was really pissed. I sneeked up to the car raised my coleman, & there it was ugly as sin, it looked like a big white brain with a big brown eye in the middle, it was frallin its arms & legs, hollerin an it kept jumping at the window tryin to get me. I ran like hell for at least a mile. I was really lucky that night. Dad told me about when he was abducted & probed. I don't want nothing to do with that. to this day when I see the lights come up I go in the house and bar the door.
Chopper

AOL

#31 Mar 13, 2011
I got to go, I got company coming up the driveway. Looks like the police, they are really excited, got the blue lights & sirenes on.
Chopper

AOL

#32 Mar 13, 2011
Well I gotta go, the sherrif said they were taking me down town, never been down town before. I hope Its like Paris. He said smething about bones in the well.
Chopper

AOL

#33 Mar 13, 2011
Being a public defender must pay well. Mine is so big we had to go to another room to talk. He told me not to talk to no one, I tried but nobody would speak to me. I like the beds there really soft, no splinters. Food was nice too, Id like to live here if I didnt have them chicken to slop.
Chopper

AOL

#34 Mar 13, 2011
I had heard people talk about big Bubba, he is big, but he seems nice.
Chopper

AOL

#35 Mar 13, 2011
Sherriff said I wasent guilty, DNA or something, he said I was impotent, I didnt know that before, my dad said the mayor was an impotent person. Dad just called me special.
Chopper

AOL

#36 Mar 13, 2011
Well it took me two hours to walk home, you already know they let me go. I dont mind walkin. I walked over 80 miles last week, I have a truck, but I've been saving it in case I had to go some where
Chopper

AOL

#37 Mar 13, 2011
I haven't been doing too well here, I got no info on my puter. Even the tall girls didn't respond. Not all bad, Big Bubba said he would stop around if they let him out.
Chopper

AOL

#38 Mar 13, 2011
I really miss my dad, It was sad when he passed, the family was settin on the porch. He just honked & waved, & drove off down the road.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#39 Mar 13, 2011
LMB0! ROTF! HEE HEE HEE! HA HA HA! OH HOW MY BELLY HURTS FROM THE LAUGHTER. I COMMEND YOU ON YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR AND ASK THAT YOU NEVER LOSE THAT BECAUSE IF YOU CAN MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH AND FEEL BETTER, YOU HAVE MADE IT A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I THANK YOU.
Chopper

AOL

#40 Mar 13, 2011
My brother died in prison doing life with out parole, Mother tried to train him better but her pleaeding he denied, no one to blame cause momma tried. My cousin said he was gonna write a song about him, dumbass , who would want to hear that.
Chopper

AOL

#41 Mar 13, 2011
I loved my momma, she was a good person & a good cook. She use to make the best cornbread I ever tasted. I had to give it up tho. The cob would get caught between my teeth. When I was young I had a guitar string to floss with, but it got old and rusted, & one day it just broke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
budrow (Jul '10) 17 min He Is Yuck 27
Does anyone know anything about Jimmy Hounshell? ? 1 hr Cindy Lou 7
reward!!!!! stolen burnt orange 07 cbr 1000 nee... 1 hr Assumptions 20
connie holdway 5 hr Ape face 1
Clifford greer (Jan '12) 8 hr Sad 16
Looking for kids to babysit in my home (Apr '11) 14 hr Loririley 26
Tim Ellison Thu TheRealBitchPlease 1

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance