Who Is the uglest girtl in your townl

Posted in the Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Chopper

AOL

#1 Mar 12, 2011
If you had to pick a really ugly girl in your town who would she be. What makes this girl uglier than the rest. If you had to would you date this girl? When you see a pretty face in the local singles dating page, do you wonder why they need a date? If you are the uglest girl in town, please post your contact information. I am the uglest man in your town, we should talk.
Chopper

AOL

#2 Mar 12, 2011
If you are the dummest girl in your town leave your contact information, I am the dummest man in your town, we need to talk.
Chopper

AOL

#3 Mar 12, 2011
If you are the uglest & the dummest girl in town I am offering my hand in marrage, sight unseen, post your contact information, I will buy the license on my way to your house. I want to raise kids that carry on our genes. I must go now my kitchen is on fire.
Chopper

AOL

#4 Mar 12, 2011
Not to worry, the fire was not that bad. I can barelly see the trees through the hole.
Chopper

AOL

#5 Mar 12, 2011
The toilet may be the worst, nobody said you had to flush it every time.
Chopper

AOL

#6 Mar 12, 2011
Its not easy to farm a 1/2 acre & do the house work, thats why I need you so bad, I do cook but I ran out of bread, I like boiled sandwiches, can you cook? If you have a bed you might want to bring it, the floor has splinters, its painful to burn out all them splinters, not to mention the smell.
Chopper

AOL

#7 Mar 12, 2011
I like to travel, last year I went to Paris. The towne, the old world charm, the local people, the people driving on the wrong side of the roads was all new to me. I stayed a few weeks learned the language & customs. Tennessee is such a purty state, I'll never forget my time there, we could go to Paris on our hooney moon
Chopper

AOL

#8 Mar 12, 2011
The guy from Co-op was just here, I bought some chickens from them several years back. I ate the runts like your supposta, I have a big flock of chickens but they dont lay eggs, I asked him why, all he said was roosters, Duh, they are old enough to start laying by now.
Chopper

AOL

#9 Mar 12, 2011
I bought a tractor last year, I've been saving my money to buy some horses to pull it out of the pond.
Chopper

AOL

#10 Mar 12, 2011
I had a little brother, but he ran away from home. He was always crawling around under foot so I put him in the little house out back, when I went to get him he had run away.
Chopper

AOL

#11 Mar 12, 2011
I haven't gotten any Post yet. You girls think your purterer than me? I was at the dairy queen, who are the tall girls with the adams apples, some looked real nice. outta my league of course.
Chopper

AOL

#12 Mar 12, 2011
If gas keeps going up I'll make a fortune off this dog.
Chopper

AOL

#13 Mar 12, 2011
If I payed income tax how much would it be?
Chopper

AOL

#14 Mar 12, 2011
Whats the oldest rock in your yard,?
Chopper

AOL

#15 Mar 12, 2011
If I had a sling sicle how would I keep it on a stick?
Chopper

AOL

#16 Mar 12, 2011
when I use 30 wt oil to Cook with it seems to smoke a lot, why don't it do that in my truck?
Chopper

AOL

#17 Mar 12, 2011
Well I'll be back later, if one of you guys hits one of them ugly women crossing the road, drop her off at the mail box I'll pick her up in the mornin when I check mail. Must go now, gotta slop the chickens, fore dark
Chopper

AOL

#18 Mar 12, 2011
PS: did I say I was single?
TOO FUNNY

Kodak, TN

#19 Mar 12, 2011
I MUST TELL YOU THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT AND FOR THE LAUGHTER. YOU HAD ME AND HUBBY ROLLING. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Goober

AOL

#20 Mar 12, 2011
My dad always said the most important meal of the day was breakfast, Every month he would bring in a big bag of cereal, My favorite was the 16% layer pellets we were poor so we didn't have a cow, but we had a goat, some times when we milked him he would get really pissed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam cross 4 hr Charlie Bob 2
Becky Brooks 4 hr Charlie Bob 4
In the mood for poo-sy 5 hr Charlie Bob 15
Looking for brandy Longworth 10 hr Curious 2
mario 18 hr wnttnt 2
What's new at McDonald's Mar 27 wnttnt 31
Lawrence Bunch ( slum lord ) (Apr '11) Mar 26 Old ridge runner 47

Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance